Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most obvious come-on that was missed

Smile

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a bar and this girl about an 8 was with her friend, about a 9, i was looking at the friend (well, i was squeezed next to her cuz the bar was busy) then i heard her friend say to her that 'hes good looking' then the 9 looked round right at me and replied to the other 'yea he is' (the 9 was with a guy, but the 8 wasn't) then later on i was standing at the bar and she comes up behind me to wait to get to the bar, the puts her hand forward and rests it on the bar next to ym arm while she stands behind me, she actually kept touching my arm with her finger, i chatted to her a bit (very stupidly made loads of mistakes, before i came to this site) she then got her drinka nd said 'cya later?' i said 'yea ok' and never bothered, now tell me, i was mad, completely mad, lol

SC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im sorry to disagree with you on this but sex with a fat chick is much worse than masturbating lol reasons why

1. You will never forget it

2. Your friends will make fun of you for the rest of your life Trust me on this I am stil cathcing shiit now and again from my old college buddies

3. When you masterbate you can finish and go about your business. When you finsih with the Fatty you will have to look at her and possibly talk to her AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

4. NFC MY FRIENDS NFC

bashful

Banned
Reaction score
You guys must just be macks. Cause i havent ever gotten any kind of hidden comment like that....ooopppppsssss....wait.

There was just 2 nights ago i was talkin to a girl that lives in my neighborhood over the phone. We havent slept together yet, though we've known each other for a while.

She brought up sex, in a 5 crucial interigation game we had with each other.

As we talked about sex i mentioned her tongue ring and she said.....

"yea,well, ever since i was a little girl ive always had something in my mouth. I guess you can say i have an ORAL FIXATION"

that'll make any man smile.

Polaris

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't think of any off the top of my head that I didn't catch onto. I'll mention one.

At a place I use to work there was this hot girl that worked there. Anyhow, one night me and another kid were talking about going down on a girl and I said "that doesn't excite me too much" . She heard that and was like "what are you guys talking about? I don't even want to know" then the other kid said "Chemistry" then she said something like "I bet Jeremy knows A LOT about chemistry..." and was smiling and giving me this look. Anyhow, I never did bang her
and I moved not long after.

john

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no i've never missed one. the only thing that a girl has ever said to me that was even slightly sexual was a slip of the tongue. " you fu-cked the hell out of me " when what i think she really meant to say was that i scared the hell out of her.
and no, masturbating is almost better then bad sex which GOOD LOOKING girls can deliver. so sex with fat girls, or even bj's are a no no .

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I know there are more out there. You guys are probably too embarrassed to tell them though. (It would be even worse if it has happened, and you STILL DON'T KNOW IT!)

Here's another one.

When I was in high school, I used to sit behind this really hot cheerleader in calculus. Being as I had the foresight to realize that I would never use calculus (and still haven't to this day), I used to give her massages all through the class.

One day, I was giving a particulur erotic one, and she said "If you keep giving me these massages, I'm going to have to jump you right here". I, being the typical dumb*ss 17 year old, do nothing.

Oh, if only I could go back just for that day!

john

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what about most obvious come on that was missed by a girl? is it possible that this 15 yr old didnt even realize the intentions of my flyer, and might be kicking herself right now?

shyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow im 19 and im pathetic. last week in college im sittin outside a classroom with like 15 mintutes to kill. some hottie walks by me. I give her eye contact she gives me some. About a minute later she walks by again and goes next to a window and starts playing with her cell. She walks by again and then again. I didnt say anything i was thinking she must be lost since school just started not to long ago. Yeah i was so pissed. She was lost in the hallway. This is bad.

mk83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

Once in University, I was pretty pissed, and went to find this chick that was my sisters friend, but had come to my dorm to drink with me, I found her in a room with some other friends, she invited me in and I sat down next to her, after a few minutes she said she was feeling tierd and asked if she could rest her head in my lap, I said she and she proceeded to lie down with her head in my lap, she looked up at me after a few seconds and said, "I feel so comfartable here I could just lie like this forever" my answer? a blank stare and a confused look, well, she never really was the same after that again.

Cheers

[This message has been edited by mk83 (edited 10-05-2001).]

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oy I'm still kicking myself for this one.

When I was 16 I was goin out with this great girl. I mean she was like an 8.5 and was probably the nicest person you'd ever meet. Anyway, this is before we even had our first kiss - But I was dropping her off back at her house at about Midnight (she was over at mine till then), her parents were gone for another 2 hours, and she was leaving for a long distance vacation for a week and a half. She was practically pulling on me to go inside. But what did I do? I said "Well...Good night. See ya when you get back." I didn't even go for the kiss :p Man I miss her...

Solitude

Reaction score
I've got the best one so far.

We're at dinner.

She: "Do you want to go to bed with me tonight"?

Me: "Is that an offer?"

...completely killed the moment.

Ah well. We live & learn!

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're just getting warmed up guys.

Keep 'em coming.

SC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL solitude ROFL

Ideally you would of yelled at the top of your lungs

CHECK PLEASE"

ROFL

SC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i got one for ya

One time at band camp.... ROFL

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SC:
ok i got one for ya

One time at band camp.... ROFL
Hey....you didn't finish...WHAT HAPPEND AT BAND CAMP?!?! :p J/k... I know darn well what happend at band camp

chimps_rule

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive already posted my hot chick come on that i missed, now for an ugly chick come on that i saw and puporsefully missed.

this 4 says to me:

her "i had a wet dream about you last night"
me "really? was i good?"
her "yeah, you were really good, so what are you doing later?"

arrgghh, flattered and i for the record i DIDNT takeup that offer.

my friends laugh at that now like i actually did her, techncally i did give her an orgasm, but i wasnt physcially present.

------------------
"I'm so horny, the crack of dawn better watch itself around me." - Mr Tom Waits

lordclem*

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great idea sir C
I WOULD like to thanx u because this will help me(us?)to have an keen hear for these things.the tread showed me the diffrent forms that the female come on can take.

lc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey

in school, a hot chick wanted help studying for the test & i later learned she was after me....what did i do in my pre-dj days? I discussed the pages the instructor was likely to pull his questions from & wished her luck on the test....

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRggggh.

oh yeah, & one time my pal & i were driving home two chicks & one of them, a hot one in a white dress & the only unattached person in the car, told me I was the best looking guy in the club that night. I thanked her for the compliment.

Double ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRggggh

out

lc

SC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol along the lines of the nasty one who wante me but i couldn run fast enough

girl "Ya know SC you are really awsome and a really great guy"

me "yep thanks, gotta go see ya"

Ok i just dont want to be freinds with chicks i dont find attractive its just as simple as that -- the only reason for being friends with girls now at my age is to meet ohter girls and to ask advice on to how to hook up with her friends--so if any ugly girls want to be my friend I gotta now say Hmm please provide me a list and pictures of all your friends---oh sorry you dont have any good looking friends oh well see ya!!

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my damn!!!! There was probably a time in my life (oh lets say my early teens) when i thought no way in hell that i could ever attract a girl (not that i was super ugly, just because i had horrible self-esteem). But now that i look back at my experiences a few years later, i've finally realized last night (after reading the message board) that i, now a little more knowledgeable and mature that i've had my chances. So, it's my duty to all you guys out there who think they don't have what it takes to attract fine women, what a below average lookin guy could've had. Not only will i tell how i missed my obvious chance, I'll freakin list them all. So here i list all of my f***-ups!!! Enjoy my pain!!!!!

1. One girl i met a few years ago, (gorgeous korean girl) this girl was like always wanting to talk to me. We both worked
at a restaurant, so she goes and sits down with me during my lunch break and we start talkin'. Then she leans over to me and says "Well jon, when are we goin' to go on our date??" But like the insecure teenager i was i blew it off because (and you guys are goin to kill me for this) i was intimidated by her looks and felt she was out of my league!!! shoot me!!!

2. This other girl who was my friend would sometimes give me mixed signals (by the way this was at the same restaurant). She would always go out with me after sunday night when i got off work, and i mean every sunday night which i should've realized that she was interested in me, somewhat. And sometimes we would stop in the middle of a conversation and just gaze at each other for periods. why didn't i pursue her?? A nice guys' perfect excuse, "the fear of rejection."

3. There was this very hot vietnamese/chinese chick who worked with me at this other restaurant (best place to work to find chicks). Anyways, we would talk constantly and flirt with each other from time to time, which gave me the faint idea that she could've been interested until one time we both went to the bar to pick up drinks for customers when she took her right hand and grabbed a whole piece of my ass. After that, i finally asked her on a date and said yes but because i was so nervous i messed up the whole date and would never forgive myself.

4. I noticed at my job a while ago that there was a nice italian girl who worked along with me. We'd sometime talk to each other now and then. She would out of the blue say, a lot of times "So jon, how are you?? what's goin on?? and she had this great big beautiful smile that would simply "dazzle" me, she had the most beautiful smile. then she would say "Wow, you have real perfect teeth, they're gorgeous" and i would take the comment as if she was just lookin at my teeth and not me as the whole person. She gave me strong clues that she did like me, but i didn't pursue because i just didn't know back then how to read a woman like a book like i do now!! another waste!!!!!

5. And now for the world's greatest
a-hole blunder, this girl i met, let's just call her "Paula". A hot, sexy brazilian/colombian girl, who had such a great body but most of all, she had the most mouth watering ass you have ever seen. Big, perfect, no fat whatsoever and a small waist to go with it. Well anyway, we'd talk from time to time, she'd talk to me and gaze at me, and really flirt. There was a time where i would just want to jump her bones, but i didn't because first, i was in denial that she wasn't really into me, and second, she was a chronic weed smoker and i wasn't into that lifestyle, but now looking back at it if i had the chance to do it all over I WOULDN'T CARE IF SHE ATE ROCKS FOR A LIVIN, i would've shagged her!!!

Now that i've told you all of this, my message should be incredibly clear:

1. NO MATTER HOW UGLY, SHY, OR INSECURE
YOU ARE, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE
FOR ANY MAN NOT TO THINK HE CAN'T GET
WITH A GIRL FOR WHATEVER REASON.

2. IF YOU'RE A GUY WHO'S AT LEAST A
SOMEWHAT NICE, DECENT PERSON WITH A HEART, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A CERTAIN TYPE OF GIRL OUT THERE WAITING FOR YOU AND IF YOU DON'T STILL FREAKIN BELIEVE ME, READ MY REPLY AGAIN FROM A GUY WHO IS AVERAGE LOOKIN AT BEST AND LEARN FROM MY PAST MISTAKES LIKE I'VE LEARNED. So, go out there and be men.

- The words of
KINGBEEF

------------------

[This message has been edited by KingBeef (edited 10-09-2001).]

[This message has been edited by KingBeef (edited 10-09-2001).]