Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

most famous people alive on earth right now

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Yes the OP is a bit, ummm, enthusiastic about his proclamations about the US, yet he’s here on a US server, using technology created by the US, on a network conceptualized and created by the US, speaking to us in some semblance of English, from a country that would be in the Stone Age without the massive US aid it’s been provided.

After all he IS 19.

We’ve tried to inform him, and he continues to rail, and that’s OK. He will either mature and learn or not.

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
Yes the OP is a bit, ummm, enthusiastic about his proclamations about the US, yet he’s here on a US server, using technology created by the US, on a network conceptualized and created by the US, speaking to us in some semblance of English, from a country that would be in the Stone Age without the massive US aid it’s been provided.

After all he IS 19.

We’ve tried to inform him, and he continues to rail, and that’s OK. He will either mature and learn or not.
i told you internet was made by Tim Berners-Lee who is not an american at all. you can't know who made the sososuave forum so you can't know wether he is an american or not... i don't think america had any big contribution to technology in daily usage such as cars,computers etc because all of that were conceptualized and made by other countries

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
i told you internet was made by Tim Berners-Lee who is not an american at all. you can't know who made the sososuave forum so you can't know wether he is an american or not... i don't think america had any big contribution to technology in daily usage such as cars,computers etc because all of that were conceptualized and made by other countries
No actually the Internet was made by the US Military, DARPA, to be exact.

You need to go learn more and talk less.

The US Military has created more technology in daily use right now than any 10 countries combined. Microwaves, GPS, Internet, duct tape, super glue, cargo pants and the following:
  • canned food,
  • freeze drying,
  • frozen juice concentrate,
  • drones,
  • jet packs,
  • jet engines,
  • EpiPens,
  • blood transfusion,
  • blood banks,
  • weather radar,
  • stainless steel,
  • vegetarian sausages,
  • tea bags,
  • digital cameras,
  • night vision,
  • ambulances,
  • aerosol bug spray,
  • virtual reality,
  • synthetic rubber,
  • nylon and other synthetic fabrics,
  • jeeps,
  • penicillin,
  • walkie-talkies,
  • Silly Putty,
  • the Slinky,
  • T-shirts,
  • safety razors,
  • sanitary pads,
  • wristwatches and
  • computers.
Your ignorance is stunningly mind blowing.

Go find another hill to die on, because I assure "the US hasn't done anything for the world" isn't it.

Last edited:

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
No actually the Internet was made by the US Military, DARPA, to be exact.

You need to go learn more and talk less.

The US Military has created more technology in daily use right now than any 10 countries combined. Microwaves, GPS, Internet, duct tape, super glue, cargo pants and the following:
  • canned food,
  • freeze drying,
  • frozen juice concentrate,
  • drones,
  • jet packs,
  • jet engines,
  • EpiPens,
  • blood transfusion,
  • blood banks,
  • weather radar,
  • stainless steel,
  • vegetarian sausages,
  • tea bags,
  • digital cameras,
  • night vision,
  • ambulances,
  • aerosol bug spray,
  • virtual reality,
  • synthetic rubber,
  • nylon and other synthetic fabrics,
  • jeeps,
  • penicillin,
  • walkie-talkies,
  • Silly Putty,
  • the Slinky,
  • T-shirts,
  • safety razors,
  • sanitary pads,
  • wristwatches and
  • computers.
Your ignorance is stunningly mind blowing.

Go find another hill to die on, because I assure "the US hasn't done anything for the world" isn't it.
what are you talking about?
darpa didn't make **** and you are giving them credit for something they didn't even intend to make. it was all the work of arpanet and world wide web as made by timothy..only contribution you guys have is school shooting and rioting for 5000+ genders

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
what are you talking about?
darpa didn't make **** and you are giving them credit for something they didn't even intend to make. it was all the work of arpanet and world wide web as made by timothy..only contribution you guys have is school shooting and rioting for 5000+ genders
Go troll somewhere else.

Again. You need to do more reading and less talking. You have so much to learn.

At 19, the sooner you realize you don't know sh!t and don't even know what you don't know, the better you'll be because then you can do something about it.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Yup, this one is trolling. In the face of facts, he is intransigent. It's all good; I'd be pissed if I was him, too, lmao.

But I'd focus my energies elsewhere, but to each their own.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yup, this one is trolling. In the face of facts, he is intransigent. It's all good; I'd be pissed if I was him, too, lmao.

But I'd focus my energies elsewhere, but to each their own.
Funny only 20% of people on earth have running water and electricity 24/7 and make more than 1K a month in earnings on average but the 80% bag on people in the 20% as if having to wonder how many hours rolling brownouts will happen today or if they will have working indoor plumbing is somehow a positive.

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
s.JPG
american celebrity undertaker left usa and went to saudi in order to watch ronaldo. this is the influence of one man

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score

"That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind."
650 million people watched this across the world on July 16th, 1969, at 13:32:00 UTC. Hrmmmm thats 55 years ago. Imagine the viewership of this feat if it was today.

Neil Armstrong exited the spacecraft and became the first human to walk on the moon. As an estimated 650 million people watched, Armstrong proclaimed "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind."

Game, set, match.

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score

650 million people watched this across the world on July 16th, 1969, at 13:32:00 UTC. Hrmmmm thats 55 years ago. Imagine the viewership of this feat if it was today.

Neil Armstrong exited the spacecraft and became the first human to walk on the moon. As an estimated 650 million people watched, Armstrong proclaimed "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind."

Game, set, match.
the entire thing seems fishy because the flag was straight up as if there was air and also why didn't nasa go there ever after that incident?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Game, set, match.
Also, Michael Jackson's Memorial Service(a US Singer) was watched by 2 Billion people worldwide, making it the 2nd most watched single day event, next to the opening ceremonies of the Beijing Summer Olympics, of all time.

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
Also, Michael Jackson's Memorial Service(a US Singer) was watched by 2 Billion people worldwide, making it the 2nd most watched single day event, next to the opening ceremonies of the Beijing Summer Olympics, of all time.
lol ronaldo's al nassr opening ceremony was watched by 3 billions around the globe