Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most commonly asked newbie questions answered right here!

cA^

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome post :cheer:

Gives a good reference to almost everything, without going in-depth and taking up pages !

Wd! :cheer:

anonymousguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jukeboxhero
Really good stuff, man. A very enlightening thread.

I do have one more newbie question to add to the list though. What do you consider doing to "make a move" if she is playing hard to get and/or NOT answering your calls. If I invite some girl to do something I sometimes get "Yes" or "maybe, I'll call you!" usually I never get a call from them and if I have their number and they don't answer their phone, I don't know how else to make a move.
I don't think this is a real "newbie questions". I think you misunderstood this girl. I don't think she is playing hard to get. She just wants to get rid of you. But my advice is: if you don't see her often (less than one monthà try at least a few times, so you are sure. If you do see her several times a month: I'd try one last time, and then NEXT HER . Don't waste your time on women that are not interested in you.

At least you'll learn these things:
1) dealing with rejection
2) you will know that everything is not perfect in life
3) experience
4) your flaws (I think it might be your first conversation or your inner game in total)

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jukeboxhero, in those cases move on. Put those gals on your back burner and go where the fish are biting. If they show indicators of interest, or if you call sometime months later for the hell of it, and they're receptive, go for it.

Sometimes a gal's hung up on someone else, or whatever. pay attention to the indicators of interst or disinterest, and let your gut lead you from there.

My gut has never been wrong about whether or not a gal is in the game, but sometimes what it was saying has been drowned out by the noise -- mostly from my own mental chatter!

anonymousguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
The newbie questions are getting a little scarce. If there are guys who are "scared" to ask a newbie question, please pm me or put them in this topic.

My level of experience is unfortunately not high enough to give you more information. But I'm trying the best I can ;)

Why do women always play with me?

Because you are an idiot. Enough said. The only guy who can be blamed is yourself.
It is not about "control", but you probably give the girl the oppertunity to control YOU. That's something we don't want. I believe the best anti-reaction is to be independent instead of trying to control the girl. Even I like girls who are independent and it is not the same as a ***** that commands me like a little puppy.

The most common errors are:
- you start to suck up a woman (bad! bad! bad!)
- you don't have your own opinion (consequence of the sucking up)
- you do everything what the "woman" tells you (yep yep yep: not good not good!)

=> These are examples but the main conclusion is: try to be a Don Juan

Help me! I want this particular girl and it isn't working! What did I do wrong?

(follow-up of: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=797929#post797929)

The most common AFC mistake. You should go with the flow. If you fixate too hard on one girl, you are back from where you started. Read the posts from my link why you shouldn't pursue your "dream girl". Working on a girld oes not mean that you have to "stalk a girl". Do not be desperate!

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump (test)

Contender

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Craig Reeves
How do I impress a girl?

If your aim is to impress a girl or win her approval, you will never impress her.

Strange, I know. But the best way to impress a girl is to treat her as if YOU are the one that needs to be impressed rather than her. You need to treat her as if she's trying to get YOUR approval instead of YOU trying to get HERS. I know this seems like the complete opposite to what most newbies are taught from their parents or society, but if you want to "impress" a girl, you need to stop trying to impress HER, but start treating HER as if SHE need to impress YOU.
How does this work? How does one treat a girl in such a way to give the girl the impression that she needs to impress me?!

Contender

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Most commonly asked newbie questions answered right here!

Originally posted by Contender
How does this work? How does one treat a girl in such a way to give the girl the impression that she needs to impress me?!
Can anyone answer the aforementioned question?

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat yourself as the prize (No, don't be a pr!ck about it like thinking that you are a god).

REQUIRED READING: Pook's be a man and kill that desparation

As long as you are thinking that you are a great guy and that she has to do something to impress YOU because YOU have don't have time to try and impress her. Too many women and such a short amount of time. It wouldn't be fair to all the other hot senorita's that you just go after one woman for the night.

For me, I would go and show my availability to my current girlfriend by hitting on her friends and random strangers

I got another girls number right in front of her on our first date type thing. It was a gutsy move on my part but it made me look like the great catch. She had to go ten times harder to get a hold of me because I had another woman right in front of her. When I finally told her that I was "not a player." She didn't believe it but it was exactly that that kept her around. That I was. I finally admitted to telling her that I was and went over different things that I did with girls over the phone with her (LDLTR).

Just on Saturday, she said to her friends "I don't exactly know why I'm going out with him," after I got done teasing her and she was joking with them about this. "It might be because of how much he loves me or the fact that he changed from a player to a good guy."

I just imagined myself as the great catch or as pook put it, a prince among men, and as I thought I became.

I hope that answers your question, Contender.

Comic_relief

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post, in fact included it with my AI bot for giving dating advice.

Some of the answers are a bit different though. The dating bot is a good source for getting quick advice.

You can visit the date bot at http://www.ifusionsoft.com. The bot's name is Sagan. Just start in by asking questions. The current dating knowledge is not a whole lot but growing on a semi-daily basis so check back for new answers once and awhile.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Why doesn't she want to go out with me?

It doesn't matter, and it will be far more trouble than it's worth to find out. All you know is that she doesn't. So.....NEXT!

I think a huge problem with the majority of people is that they try to understand and figure out what a girl is thinking. Don't try to read into everything that a girl does! Just because she didn't answer your call at 9:34 pm on a Sunday night, or she didn't leave a smiley face at the end of a text message doesn't mean she hates you or likes you or anything... It is completely meaningless. Analyzing a woman's behaviour will create alot more problems than it solves. Don't worry yourself with the jibber-jabberish phone game bullsh*t. Who cares what she thinks of you! Just call her up and take her out. If she doesn't want to go, then no big deal...

anonymousguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Most commonly asked newbie questions answered right here!

I don't know exactly BUT... I do know this.
For example: if you act by accident like an AFC and you are giving all your attention to a girl. The best thing you can do, if you are failing to "win over" the girl, is STOP GIVING ALL YOUR ATTENTION AT ONCE!
She'll ask herself: "why has my slave stopped giving me attention?".
Then she'll try to do some tricks, in order to get you under control.

It's something like in the example above. It's hard to explain in words, but I hope it helped.

anonymousguy

Don Juan
Reaction score

Why doesn't she want to go out with me?

It doesn't matter, and it will be far more trouble than it's worth to find out. All you know is that she doesn't. So.....NEXT!
One of the properties of "problem solving" is, that you sometimes don't have to understand a problem, in order to solve the problem.
That's why it's better to NEXT someone without thinking it over.
Some mysteries can never be solved, even if you have unlimited amounts of time to think about it.

hot-male.com

Don Juan
Reaction score
whats LJBF'd???

Chez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Onething i do with these phone calls probs is I reverse there tactics (you know what they do). Its works but don't over do it or make it look like they are looking into a mirrow and add your own style and make its yours

beastmaster79

Don Juan
Reaction score
about the persistence thing. sometimes girls will act disinterested but they really want you. like gunwitch says "make the ho say no". if you take a little *****iness as a rejection then you are a *****. a lot of girls can be ****ed through the inertia of your powerful presence. just don't pay attention to their *****iness or coldness. sometimes girls act *****y or cold to see if you are confident to shrug it off. if she says go away or **** off or something like that its a different story. if you'd like to **** her keep acting like she wants to **** you. just be the alpha male who flirts with and ****s women. don't get focused on her but keep trying to **** her while you work on other girls as well. if you are truly a pimp you will be able to get even the coldest ***** boiling hot if you don't let her phase you. don't let her bull**** stop you from trying to get what you want. it will help your confidence a lot by being able to interact with chicks who are *****y and not letting it phase you.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Craig Reeves said:
When should I make a physical advance?

When she's on a high (the part where she seems to be enjoying you the most.) It is best to make ALL of your moves when she's on a high.

I need some serious work on this. I'm terrible at making that judgment call of whether or I'm in her comfort zone enough to start touching. Even then, what kind of "touch" to make.

JDTHADJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok dons I know that its bad 2 ask a girl how she feels about u...but unfortunately I did I now im under tha impression that she does like me a lot if not love..but im thinking 2 myself why is she still playing hard 2 get if she told me her feelings..I mean she never once hinted that we don't click..is it persistence that she wants or is it that she wants 2 use me...how do I tell the difference?im kinda lost here..