Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

More ********!

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sammo
There's no need to offend any one here, but i dont see why everyone rates this post so, just because Pook posted it, i could almost gaurantee if anyone else posted this then it would not be so popular.

Dont get me wrong, Pook, i love your work!

Any way, to the post, i don't think it's really necessary to understand what a girl is saying or what she is thinking, it's all just to confusing.

Dont learn how the engine works, learn how to drive the car! What im trying to say is, dont spend countless hours trying to figure women out when you could quite simply find what works, and do that!

Speaking of ironic...

Why don't you go plageurise(sp?) the bible some more sammo?

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ronny_Neumonic II
Speaking of ironic...

Why don't you go plageurise(sp?) the bible some more sammo?
Um i don't remember seeing that in the bible, why i check, why dont you post something constructive? Damn that would be a change hey.

Angryman

Don Juan
Reaction score
BY SOME JACK ASS
Is this the return of Pook? Good post btw.

IS THERE A REASON WHY EVERY ONE IS ALWAYS ON POOKS D*CK!!! Yes, this was an alright post, but damn, it was not a 5 star post!!! Im telling you Ive read thismaterial some where. I thinks he gets some of his so called"post" from somewhere else. Anyway there are many other people ojn this forum who gets no credit for the info they give and their post are alot better than this one. Im not hating on the man, im JUST sayin every time this guy wrotes something you act like hes a savior or something!!!!

ANGRY MAN OUT!!!!!!:mad:

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This should be obvious. How about...

"I love you!"

I've been hearing this phrase over and over again from women at work. I wonder if Pook has a translation beyond the otherwise obvious "They appreciate you".

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I'd just like to add, when you become good at reading ********, there are certain types of body language and voice tone that will go along with it. You'll be able to tell if what she's saying is genuine, or it's ********. For example, when you ask her "What's wrong?", you'll get either of the following:

"Nothing"
She looks at you, shakes her head slightly, she answers instantly, and her voice has her usual high pitch to it. She'll also follow up with "Why do you ask?" This means nothing is wrong.

or

"Nothing"
She doesn't look at you, she may pause before answering, or not answer at all, her voice sounds much lower than it usually does and sounds almost monotone. She'll continue to sit there and stare off into space. This means you've pissed her off in some way. The best way to combat is to go along with her "Nothing" answer, or go do something else while she's in her pissy mood.

chronus

Don Juan
Reaction score
while it's true that there are other posters who deserve more attention, i don't think you should blame pook. he's been around and i'm sure a lot of his highly rated posts were highly rated only because he posted them. on the other hand, he does know what he's talking about, and i can't say i've seen bad advice from him. finally, even if he does get his posts from elsewhere, who cares? i like learning these things, and i really don't care where they come from. he found good info, now he's sharing it.

"Creativity is learning how to hide one's sources"
(i believe that was Einstein, but he also gets credited with things he didn't come up with)

Reaction score
WOW!! Like half of this was in the first ******** post!!! Is that why it's so much longer?

But might I suggest a little activity called READING BETWEEN THE LINES

You see, this involves picking up the hidden meanings in voice and body language which convey the message that words do not.

This post is practically a steaming turd to anyone who already has enought common sense to read between the lines. If it wasn't for the last tip about men speaking ********, which is pretty much only useful for guys who like to run full-speed into a wall, this post would be worthless.

(See, the guys who run headfirst into walls are kind of lacking in the common sense department.)

Last edited:

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Angryman
[BIS THERE A REASON WHY EVERY ONE IS ALWAYS ON POOKS D*CK!!!
Why? Do you want my d*ck too? Is that how you like your men?

Yes, this was an alright post, but damn, it was not a 5 star post!!!
It is an expression of the Don Juan mind.

Im telling you Ive read thismaterial some where.
Of course you have. ******** is used everywhere. It is a favorite among comedy routines and magazine fillers.

I thinks he gets some of his so called"post" from somewhere else. Anyway there are many other people ojn this forum who gets no credit for the info they give and their post are alot better than this one.
******** is everywhere. The ******** posts are a different type of posts. Their aim is to WAKE UP certain guys because women think different then men. They need to understand the world of sexuality out there.

Im not hating on the man, im JUST sayin every time this guy wrotes something you act like hes a savior or something!!!!

ANGRY MAN OUT!!!!!!:mad:
I'm not done with ******** yet. There's a point to it. As you'll find out soon enough.

Pheonix
WOW!! Like half of this was in the first ******** post!!! Is that why it's so much longer?
It might have a couple but it is not the first ******** post. It is simply more ********.

What I find revealing is how a simple little ******** post MAKES YOU GUYS IMPLODE. With attitudes like that, no wonder you are on this website!

But might I suggest a little activity called READING BETWEEN THE LINES

You see, this involves picking up the hidden meanings in voice and body language which convey the message that words do not.
Haha, you guys are missing the point. ********, as we'll see, is just icing on sexuality.

This post is practically a steaming turd to anyone who already has enought common sense to read between the lines. If it wasn't for the last tip about men speaking ********, which is pretty much only useful for guys who like to run full-speed into a wall, this post would be worthless.
This 'More ********' post was actually written a year or two ago. It's been sitting deep in my hardrive, hidden (I have lots of strange text files around).

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh. The Snozzberries taste like snozzberries.

Sting

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bungo Pony
"Nothing"
She doesn't look at you, she may pause before answering, or not answer at all, her voice sounds much lower than it usually does and sounds almost monotone. She'll continue to sit there and stare off into space. This means you've pissed her off in some way. The best way to combat is to go along with her "Nothing" answer, or go do something else while she's in her pissy mood.
Agreed. Women who respond in this manner want you to draw out of them the reason they are upset. Such behavior is a manifestation of a woman's desire for drama, and is a classic example of a woman's inability to express her feelings directly.

As Bungo put it, the intelligent response is to accept her statement "nothing is wrong" at face value and go do something that is important to you, rather than waste your time playing "20 questions." She'll chase after you because you didn't take her bait. She'll interrupt what you're doing with needling questions until you give her the attention she wants. If you continue to refuse to take her bait, and ignore her questions, she'll throw up her hands in disgust, yell something along the lines of "that's exactly what I'm talking about...," and walk away.

After a few hours, or perhaps even a few days later, she'll come up to you and apologize. She'll blame her bad behavior on PMS, her family, work stress, etc... She'll then try to get you to give her a reciprocal apology, whereby you accept some of the blame for triggering her outburst.

If you give her an apology, when you next get into an argument, she'll bring up your apology as proof that the last argument you had was your fault, and therefore the latest argument must be your fault as well.

On the other hand, if you don't give her an apology, she'll accept responsibility for her outburst internally (which she'll never admit to you), and thereafter pretend it never happened. This is because she believes you would use her admittedly bad behavior against her in a future argument (just as she would your apology).

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta love how women think we'll bring up **** against them like they do to us. God I cant even remember why I argue with my girlfriend 15 minutes after it happened, how would I bring up something like that the next time?

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP

dastal

Banned
Reaction score
Add

Youre my hero!

that was funny as he11
remember that from somewhere.

Anyway, interesting post. Ill try some of this on people tomorrow.
See what happens.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kwah
Gotta love how women think we'll bring up **** against them like they do to us. God I cant even remember why I argue with my girlfriend 15 minutes after it happened, how would I bring up something like that the next time?
see you guys forget stuff, we never forget stuff that can later be used against you.
which is why we always remember to bring it up for our advantage.

and everyone who does this is called an "advantager"
( means one that takes advantage)

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gio don't fvck up or your screwed:D

Reaction score
for POOK and whoever knows the answer to this

Cold approach

"Hi, whats your name?"

"My name ¡s Susy, why ?"

OR

"Hi, whats your name?"

why ?"

what in heavens name do Why mean ?

Reaction score
Re: for POOK and whoever knows the answer to this

Originally posted by NoMoreMisterNiceGuy
Cold approach

"Hi, whats your name?"

"My name ¡s Susy, why ?"

OR

"Hi, whats your name?"

why ?"

what in heavens name do Why mean ?
It means you're not making it clear enough why you're approaching her. I suspect you'd give the exact same response if a stranger came up to you in a street and immediately asked for your name!

Reaction score
Re: Re: for POOK and whoever knows the answer to this

Originally posted by Devil_In_Disguise
It means you're not making it clear enough why you're approaching her. I suspect you'd give the exact same response if a stranger came up to you in a street and immediately asked for your name!

I've made clear enough why I approach. I've done other approaches such as:

"Hi, I find /you very interesting/your smile is charming/ I'd like to invite you a cup of coffee/etc. and then asked what's your name ?" to which they have come up with "WHY?"

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pook

This guy was STARING at me today. He then came over and asked me out…

She wants YOU to ask her out RIGHT NOW!

It seems she is talking about other guys, but she is actually trying to convey that she is beautiful and desirable. She wants you to see that because she wants you to ask her out NOW.

[/B]
Would I be able to transfer this phrase of ******** into a certain sort of situation but not the same? For example, Girl A tells me of her feelings for this one guy who had a gf a long time ago, and the Girl eventually stopped having feelings for him. Recently the guy breaks up with his gf, and tells Girl A that he likes her, and then Girl A tells me the whole story but she doesn't have any feelings for him any longer.
Would I be able to sort of relate this to that phrase of ********?