Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

More women out on "The Hunt" because of the New Year

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have any of you guys noticed this over the last couple of days? Since New Years I've been approached more by women both when I'm out and about and while I am online. They aren't just saying "hi" either, they are truly approaching with a purpose. Even women that had slipped off my radar months ago are coming out of the woodwork. What gives?

Do you guys think that women have chosen to be more aggressive as their New Year's resolution? Has Oprah or "The View" plugged this idea into their heads?

Just Curious

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd put it down to them having no-one over the holiday period, and getting all lonely. New years seems like the ideal time to do something about it.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe they just see the new year as a new opportunity to get a new man in their lives.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what I'm guessing but this year it seems that women are a bit more determined. I thought it was just the ones online but even just sitting in a coffee shop or browsing in a bookstore I'm being approached by women that seem more "ballsy" than I had noticed before. No complaints, it's just amusing to watch.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe they just see the new year as a new opportunity to get a new man in their lives.
That's what I was thinking. A new years resolution to find a man.

I hear chocolate only does it for so long ;)

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget guys, Valentines Day is only a month or so away, so they could be thinking ahead.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheVirtualMind
Don't forget guys, Valentines Day is only a month or so away, so they could be thinking ahead.
nah most of us dont seem to care about that day if we arent involved with someone.

its not like we all sit and worry about ways to get flowers, lol.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b

Aren't they scoundrels? Always looking ahead.

Truer words have never been written . . .

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhhh, therein lies their devilish plan... Attempting to spin a web for those who will feed their need for the spoils bestowed upon them an unsuspecting AFCs who have hopes of capturing their admiration with the lure of gifts wrapped in crimson.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I had the problem of girls approaching me!

Girls not approaching me is why I came to sites like this in the first place.

Nothing has changed but I've gotten better at attracting them so they will eventually chase after me!

Kid Quick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
That's what I'm guessing but this year it seems that women are a bit more determined. I thought it was just the ones online but even just sitting in a coffee shop or browsing in a bookstore I'm being approached by women that seem more "ballsy" than I had noticed before. No complaints, it's just amusing to watch.
I must visit this Minneapolis of which you write.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricky
I wish I had the problem of girls approaching me!

Girls not approaching me is why I came to sites like this in the first place.

Nothing has changed but I've gotten better at attracting them so they will eventually chase after me!
Eh, just work on being more approachable. Maybe start off by looking at the women around you and notice what makes some more approachable than others.

I got caught once in a book store doing this and locked eyes with one woman who asked outright why I was purposely checking out every woman in the store. I was caught so what could I do? I told her the truth. I was trying to figure out why some women seemed more approachable than others. She gave me a stupid look and told me that she could tell me herself. Long story short, it's more about you than it is them.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kid Quick
I must visit this Minneapolis of which you write.
Eh, save your money. If you want to visit someplace worthwhile in the states, I'd suggest Denver.

Kid Quick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was out there last month for a ski trip but I didn't see much of the city this time. I love Denver, urban but not too crowded, women are in much better shape than the beasts here in Chicago. Close to skiing, and in the summer rafting, biking, climbing, fishing, etc. I've tried working my contacts out there but haven't been able to find a good job. That's one of the few places I could live where I would consider working in a cube again.