Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Morality and assumptions

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I could just be a foolish blind idealist who is blind and in denial of the true reality, but truly hope that is not true. I have been reading article after article for the past several days. Some I read I wholeheartedly agreed (usually the ones about self-improvement, be passionate, be decisivie in actions and in life, avoid pedestal (how anyone stand being with someone where you are a servant) etc.). Others I found interesting or give me new insight I would probably never know (like kino... sadly) if I never read it here. Finally some cause alarm which is what I want to hear what to make of it.

If my screenname doesn't make it obvious enough, I believe in the idea of humanity, people have faults, people have issues, but everyone is still human and all deserve, at least initially, respect and the assumption they are good. As I said earlier, many posts I would quickly nod with enthusiasm (and many times have been long incoporated as a policy to follow in life, but that also creates bias). However, some posts raise some flags I want to hear you talk about (defend or criticize).

One is the idea as claimed by pook in "endure:"
While I love that it acknowledges that for a person to improve themself, they must "burn their impurities" as everyone have to go through some hardship. At the same time I am also alarmed how it make it sound like the entire world is against you. Surely if a person is going against a social norm there will be resistance as it break people's bubble of confortableness, but despised? Yes, there will be people who want to feel good by measuring themselves to others, and it is part of humanity to sometimes wish misfortune upon others, but at a level to say it is the individual against eveyone one knows? People discourages others in skepticism thinking of the odds, but to discourage for spite especially by family members I find alarming. A person cannot walk through life alone, when a person persue a dream they shouldn't pursue alone, what is the point of pursuing such a dream if the journey so THAT painful, ends have to justify the means. What good is there if it doesn't?

In a tread "good girls don't exist" and "dating is for losers" it sounds like as if all girls are weak or objects. Isn't there are also girls outthere with integrity and self-respect of their own lives and bodies? Give dogs a treat? (references to one line a person said) Everyone have sex drives, it doesn't all girls are sluts who slept with like 20 guys by 21... While I find the advice by Don Ronny sound, his attitude of women (for "ex.Pet Store (Awwwww look at the lil puppy-wuppy! Now suck my d!ck b!tch!)"
) well wtf... I find what Primus 1 and Project D said... much more acceptable.

How bout that Hall of Fame article (I think it was in there, can't find it again) to have sex asap so her hormones will switch the table to make her go after you?

There was also some idea of contradiction on friendship vs lets just be friends then I read some saying there no way a person of opposite can be friends.

Many of these article I ready make sense and I think should be applied to life asap, self-improvement is very good, who wants a girl (or the girl want you) if one degrade themselves to be castraded at their whim, etc. Others seems seem so manipulative and insensitive that I don't know what to make out. I perfer to think women are human too.

Poll

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your post is too long. I could only read the first few lines, so I can only conclude the girl found you boring? Use less words, more grunting and grabbing next time.

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Personally, I try to use this more as a self improvement website, to help me achieve my goals such as academic and sporting success, as well as greater confidence with women. I try to avoid the "PUA-esque" articles, and absorb only the ones which address ways in which I feel I could improve as a person, as opposed to quick, easy and manipulative ways of picking up women.

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yes, one more thing I forgot to write about (which is hopefully more to the point and a hell of alot shorter) is the necessasity of all this. Self-improvement, confidence, knowing how to make conversation, etc. are good ideas, but the other ideas as mentioned above, while I know it is likely effective, I question how much is it worth. The human race have been around for a million years with civilization around for no less than ten thousand, with billions of people today, somehow in their AFC lives, they go along fine. Not perfectly, but many still find good partners nonetheless, our parents (I mean parents happily married) found each other despite being AFC. Many people I know got beautiful girlfriends and they have no idea of this even existed. In many ways their path is better, you don't have to put so much energy in the game, just not be some desperate, clingy, and weak-willed (that so not a word) person.

Edit: Another thing I question its value is challenge. It seems challenge is an indicator of a person's value by women seeing that the more busy the person is, the more he is a catch. If a track runner is busy with his own thing, he is better than the person who is always available by showing he is putting energy into something else, that also means it could be faked. The thing is, being a challenge by circumstances (ex. have alot of work or chasing a dream) is good. However, one chapter of the bible tells this as that tells, once the challenge is gone... she is gone (of couse I see the main lesson also is to never let her take control). To me, it completely undermines the value of it, what good is "challenge" if one ever lax it, the girl leaves, what good is getting that girl through challenge if she is that weak-minded. Challenge would be useful in getting the girl, but what the point if one to indefinately put energy in that forever.

One of the lesson of being a dj is to be a challenge, this seems to include projecting challenge rather than just be naturally challenging (being a busy person). I also want to see what people think of that.

Last edited: