Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Migrant Riots in Sweden day after 'Outrage' over Trump Comment

B

BlueAlpha1

Did it happen? They can't prove the numbers they claim, the numbers have changed over and over. But I think at LEAST they were put into camps like the Japanese were here. It's illegal in many countries to investigate the event to verify or debunk alleged claims. I think innocent Jews died, but 60 million people in ww2 died as well, yet for some reason it they were Jewish that makes their death more important. Their is no evidence that they were ordered to exterminate, no records, and the Nazis were meticulous record keepers. I think Russians did far worse.

Even the gas chambers at auschwitz were rebuilt based on Russian reports, but when they discovered the camp, there was no chambers. Most of the official story details are hearsay. The numbers are hearsay.

The city of Dresden was fire bombed. most Nazi soldiers I don't think we're aware of the alleged death (forced labor) camps, yet after ww2 German POWs were re-labled as disarmed combatants So they wouldn't be covered under the Geneva conventions.

Typhus was an epdemic at that time, which makes you very skinny. Zyklon b was used to kill the life or fleas that carried typhus. When Americans discovered the camps, German supply lines had been cut off to the camps for months.

I think something happened but we don't really know what exactly all happened. They can't prove a lot of the claims. Those who win the wars write the history, control the past.

Of course not all Jews are bad. But most of the Zionists, especially the elitist ziniosts are bad.

Many Jews are just normal people. I've known Jews, here in South Florida, who are retired but they're not rich or powerful. Honestly some of them are very kind.

But that doesn't mean the official story is accurate, or that Hitler was just pure evil and hatful. I think he took some things to far, but not most.
It's not that their deaths are more important, but no single demographic suffered more deaths and nobody was more systematically targeted than the Jews were. There wasn't a "Mein Kampf" about Gypsies or homosexuals.

I actually agree with you that the 6 million number is hearsay and it is taboo to question it, but I don't particularly care whether the number was 3 million or 6 million. "Only" 1.5 million people died in the Armenian Genocide, and it is considered one of the most brutal acts of genocide in human history.

You and I aren't going to agree on the history of the Holocaust. You talk about the bombing of Dresden without mentioning the bombing of London which happened first, and you talk as though Hitler gets a "bad rap" because communists killed more people. I'm no defender of communism, but just because a few dictators in Russia and Asia racked up more kills isn't a reason to let Hitler off the hook. Hitler was an evil, expansionist dictator and it's a good thing the Allies won WWII.

Of course the winners rewrite history, but we're in the USA and not Europe, which means you are free to obtain sources and records from the other side. Go and read Neo-Nazi websites and see if you like what you see. I personally have studied those people too. I gave them a chance, and I find Holocaust deniers to be among the most unhinged and psychotic people in the world. Everything is a damn conspiracy or false flag by the Americans or Jews.

A lot of these guys are convicted criminals or former military who were dishonorably discharged, and many have communist sympathies which I think would be a huge turn-off for you. But see, the line between fascism and communism is often blurred even though they're on polar opposites of the political spectrum. It's not uncommon to see a fascist Neo-Nazi and a communist drink tea together at a Holocaust denial conference. Extremists usually get along even if they are mortal enemies. The KKK actually has fair relations with the Nation of Islam.

Since we're not going to agree on the Holocaust, let's go to modern day again. I know you aren't exactly sympathetic to Jews OR Muslims, so let me ask; do you think there is a "genocide" of the Palestinians going on? backseatjuan doesn't know that I already started a thread like this before and it was closed down, but I have verifiable facts that I can retrieve from there that would leave him in tears after making such a ridiculous claim.

B

BlueAlpha1

Now, I'm not going to say everything is the fault of Jews, but I will say that I now view anyone who claims "consipracy theories" as those who often refuse to look at evidence.

I am not saying this to you specifically bluealpha, however it is quite amazing at the sheer volume of Jews who push mutliculturalism. Meanwhile as was mentioned above, it is quite normal for them to remain close knitted.

The effect of this combination? Essentially it is the suicide of the cultures and countries the Jews inhabit, while they insulate themselves from the same damage.
You're right about the Jews and "multiculturalism" and identity politics. It is a tactic to keep the public distracted and fighting amongst themselves as they continue to hoard more and more money. I have no problems admitting that.

My problem is an issue of perspective. I definitely disagree with you about conspiracy theorists, but I think we're probably talking about different people. I don't take issue with every single person who calls 9/11 an inside job, for example. But take PressTV for example - an English version, state run propaganda channel in the Islamic "Republic" of Iran where every single story has a Jewish spin on it.

A Muslim blew up a Mosque in Mosul? Israeli false flag.

Some European country puts sanctions on Iran? The "Jewish lobby" did it

A mass shooter in America kills 20 people? Jewish identity politics at work again

PressTV has a show called 'The Debate' where they usually bring two people on to fight. Now one of them is usually an American Zionist, perhaps an investigative journalist for a pro-Israel magazine. So give them credit for giving the other side a voice. But the other person is usually an American traitor hiding overseas, a former soldier who was dishonorably discharged, an admitted communist, a conspiracy nut, or convicted wife beater whose been fired from a half dozen teaching positions. This show has actually claimed that Israeli is allied with Al Qaeda - which was founded by a PALESTINIAN named Abdullah Azzam. The irony is so thick you can cut it with a knife. Getting the picture about this channel?

Then what happens is the moderator and the American extremist, usually introduced as an "expert" or "analyst", gang up on the pro-American or Israeli voice 2 on 1 for about 20 minutes, and they read genocidal comments from their Facebook around the halfway point. They then claim that balance is achieved and all is well, and the audience leaves thinking they just saw two honest brokers hash it out, when it was really just a propaganda session for the Iranian nuclear program.

And PressTV is not alone. Al Jazeera and RT (which isn't Islamic) put out the same nonsense also. It's this kind of crap that is fostering REAL anti-Semitism, which I define not as criticism of Israel, but as hatred of Jews that is out of proportion to what they actually deserve. Because I really resent when Muslim fanatics blame Islamic extremism on the Jews, because we agree it's really not that difficult to believe a Muslim fanatic blew something up and acted entirely alone without trying to tie it back to the Jews every time.

I'm just asking you to keep some perspective on Israel, Danger. Keep your criticisms within reason. You agree with my views most of the time, and I'm being honest when I say I've spent hundreds of hours studying this. I'm agnostic about the Holocaust claims, but most of the stuff going around about Palestine right now is utter BS.

B

BlueAlpha1

FACTS about Israel that don't fit the narrative about the Israeli/Palestinian conflict, that @backseatjuan will never acknowledge.

• The population of Gaza has increased 1,100% since 1948. This is not a genocide.

• 21% of the population of Israel are Muslim Arabs who live, work, and vote there.

• Despite lies that Palestinians are starving and dying of unclean water, Gaza is the 6th FATTEST population on earth, 3rd FATTEST among women

• There is an Arab Muslim on the Israeli Supreme Court, and 13 of 120 members in Parliament are Arabs
  • In 2005, Israel forcibly deported every Jewish settler from the Gaza Strip in an effort to make peace and have received 12,000 missiles since then.

• Hamas, who won one election in 2006 and then murdered their enemies, refuses to hold elections. Their charter calls for perennial war, violates ceasefires and sneaks in weapons through underground tunnels. THAT'S why the blockade didn't go away in 2005 with the deportations.

• Israel drops leaflets 8 minutes before a bombing to warn women and kids. Some genocide...

• The UN "human rights commission" will annually come out with violations/resolutions that typically amount to 20+ for Israel, and 4 for Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iran, and North Korea combined.

• You, as an American citizen, can go to Israel on a Visa and vote in their elections.

"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct “Palestinian people” to oppose Zionism.

For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan."

- Zahir Mohsen, PLO (1977)

B

BlueAlpha1

Bottom line though. Nazism was a reaction to boleshvism.
But was Nazism any more benevolent? Was Hitler not an expansionist dictator? Forget the Jews for a second. Didn't he target millions of others as well?

Hamas is a response to Israel blockading Gaza and the West Bank, but its still a terrorist organization.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, I'm not going to say everything is the fault of Jews, but I will say that I now view anyone who claims "consipracy theories" as those who often refuse to look at evidence.

I am not saying this to you specifically bluealpha, however it is quite amazing at the sheer volume of Jews who push mutliculturalism. Meanwhile as was mentioned above, it is quite normal for them to remain close knitted.

The effect of this combination? Essentially it is the suicide of the cultures and countries the Jews inhabit, while they insulate themselves from the same damage.
The two distinct factions of Jews really comes back to the Christian ones, and the old school group that still think they are a better class of people. The ones who practice Judaism I guess. They obviously know nothing about the true God because they sow discord wherever they go. And it is no wonder they appear 'cursed' throughout history as well. That's Biblical if not historical.

I have no problem with the Christian Jews. They understand that the 'real' Jews were the ones who killed Jesus Christ. I mean, come on, they've been causing trouble and having other people (Romans, in this case) do their dirty work since the dawn of time. Anyone who threatens their 'system' must be eliminated.