Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Migrant Riots in Sweden day after 'Outrage' over Trump Comment

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What confuses me is how the media still lies about it when there are videos released from people who live in Sweden saying "Yeah, he was right. It's pretty bad." One in which it was a Musilm refugee himself.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why give a **** about riots in another country?
I do. Because I know sooner or later, if we let it, that crap will affect me. And I would hope, at that point, that other countries care about me.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Come on, outrage over Trump comment in another country? Aya ya yay!

I must be missing something, Donald Trump is a president of United States, Sweden is a country on another side of the world!

Last edited:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
It's ironic how this woman's organization is pushing for this. Now why would she want to do that?
Because Sweden has great sense of justice and has spoken out against Jewish genocide and injustice against Palestinians. Great chosen people and white man's Gods can not take criticism nor can understand criticism, instead they label you antisemite and in their great sense of humanity try to teach you multiculturalism, liberalism, and tolerance.

You can not say anything against Jews, the word itself is holly. Jew followed by something neutral or negative is antisemetic.

Jews are best people in the world! <---------- not antisemetic
I don't care about Jews in Sweden! <----------- antisemetic
Jews target Swedish children! <------------- antisemetic

Understood?

But we digress here with this answer to your question. Title of this post says Migrant Riots in Sweden

Last edited:
B

BlueAlpha1

Because Sweden has great sense of justice and has spoken out against Jewish genocide and injustice against Palestinians.
There is no genocide against the so-called "Palestinian" people. The population of Gaza has gone up 1,100% since 1948, and they are a morbidly obese population at that.

Great chosen people and white man's Gods can not take criticism nor can understand criticism, instead they label you antisemite and in their great sense of humanity try to teach you multiculturalism, liberalism, and tolerance.
No, but what is anti-Semitic is to lie on the Jews, which you do regularly. You know NOTHING of the facts going on in that region, but you parrot these lies of "genocide" all the time, because you hate all Jews. THAT'S anti-Semitism.

THERE IS NO GENOCIDE.

Understood?

Far as this video goes, another country on our great ancestral continent that's never had problems until Muslims came in. 3rd world savages burning 1st world utopias to the ground in the name of "multiculturalism".

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Here is a report from Amnesty International which says otherwise. https://www.amnesty.org/en/countrie.../israel-and-occupied-palestinian-territories/

Israeli forces unlawfully killed Palestinian civilians, including children, in both Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territories (OPT), and detained thousands of Palestinians from the OPT who opposed Israel’s continuing military occupation, holding hundreds in administrative detention. Torture and other ill-treatment of detainees remained rife and was committed with impunity.

Inconvenient truth damn it!

Let us not digress from subject matter. Which I will remind you is Migrant Riots in Sweden over some Trump speech.

B

BlueAlpha1

Here is a report from Amnesty International which says otherwise. https://www.amnesty.org/en/countrie.../israel-and-occupied-palestinian-territories/
Amnesty International is a kangaroo court with a virulent anti-Israel bias.

But back on point, you are not getting away with this genocide bs. It's time that people like you start getting called out for your lies.

You tell me how a country's population growing eight-fold in just two generations is a genocide. You know the definition of the word genocide so go ahead...I'll wait.

By the way folks, BlueAlpha1 is Jewish, you will see in a lot of his posts hate towards Muslims.
Another lie. Pathological. I'm an atheist who grew up a Catholic. I just have perspective about what's going on there. I have studied the Israeli-Palestinian conflict for hundreds of hours and am armed with facts and statistics that will reduce you to ash. I'm exposing guys like you a while now.

And I don't hate Muslims as people. I hate Islam for being the most oppressive, backward, repugnant ideology the world has ever seen. I tolerate Muslims insofar as they ignore most parts of their faith. The closer they get to being a devout Muslim, the more of a problem we have.

It is natural for Jews to hate on anyone who is not a Jew.
So by their very nature all Jews hate all non Jews? What an ridiculous statement. You brought up the Jews in a discussion about migrants burning Sweden to the ground. That's the thing about anti-Semites. They bring up the Jews at the strangest and most irrelevant times. Face it, you're an anti-Semite.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Amnesty International is a kangaroo court with a virulent anti-Israel bias.

Oh ok! That explains a lot! Amnesty International is a kangaroo court with a virulent antiisrael bias. They have become that after their report on situation in Palestine. I have been called antisemite in this post after I pointed out to the obvious.

Anyway forget that spammer. Let's move on. Back to the subject, let's not digress.

B

BlueAlpha1

Oh ok! That explains a lot! Amnesty International is a kangaroo court with a virulent antiisrael bias. They have become that after their report on situation in Palestine. I have been called antisemite in this post after I pointed out to the obvious.

Anyway forget that spammer. Let's move on. Back to the subject, let's not digress.
No, let's not digress. I want you to address how a population that has gone up 1100% in 60 years is suffering from a genocide. If you can't , then apologize for LYING.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
There is this great Russian idiom -- don't mess with sh1t before it stinks everything up. I rather watch you tell us how Palestine is doing great under Jewish occupation. Go start another threat, stop spamming here.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Can you at least address his last point? I personally find care for Israel, but I'm not on palistines side either, they're not being wiped out at all. They do use women and children as shields though.
Yes I can. Let him start a new threat - don't start it yourself, and don't anyone else start it. I want BlueAlpha1 to start it.

Now finally fvck, let's not digress anymore from subject. Gathering of spammers.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
.....and then they get scared and run away :rolleyes: it's simple math watson, 2 rats will make 4 rats, and 4 rats will make 16 rats. people multiply in geometric progression, especially if poverty and war is involved. Be afraid of Amnesty International report and map of Palestinian land loss since 1948.

B

BlueAlpha1

.....and then they get scared and run away :rolleyes: it's simple math watson, 2 rats will make 4 rats, and 4 rats will make 16 rats. people multiply in geometric progression, especially if poverty and war is involved. Be afraid of Amnesty International report and map of Palestinian land loss since 1948.
That map has been discredited and debunked.

But you see this people?? He won't defend the charge of genocide because HE CANT!!

THIS is why people hate Jews. Anti-Semites use charged rhetoric like "genocide" to foster worldwide hatred, and usually get away with it. But backseatjuan didn't know that I can disprove the genocide myth, which I did in one sentence. And when confronted on it...he diverts by telling me to start my own thread about it???

Anyone skilled in debate knows at this point has been soundly rebuked and has lost the argument.

I ask anyone who wants to know more about the Israeli-Palestinian dispute do their homework before listening to haters like backseatjuan. Read sources from both sides and see which side has hard, verifiable numbers that can be substantiated.

I am happy to share more of what I know with anyone in a PM

B

BlueAlpha1

BlueAlpha,

I agree with you on many things, but on the subject of genocide (for whites at least), jews like chuck schumer and barbara spectre are at the center of this travesty.

Barbara even admits to jews being the lead on this. When they do such things but reserve the right for israel to remain a jewish state, then I have a huge issue with it.
I am not a Jew as you know. Im a former Catholic turned non religious, so I have no dog in the fight. There is a lot to be said about the richest, most powerful people in the world being Jewish.

My only defense of the Jews comes with the pack of lies told by people like backseatjuan when it comes to the Palestinians. Talk about the Jews running the banks and Hollywood and I have no problem. But there is no genocide in Gaza, and the Muslims there are the instigators in that ongoing conflict.

And the fact that anyone could spend longer than 5 seconds on the Jews with what Muslims are doing right now shows a total lack of perspective. Jewish fundamentalists are hoarding money, but are not chopping off heads or invading foreign continents. One is worse than the other.

B

BlueAlpha1

Sounds like we are pretty aligned on it.
Basically its like this:

Radical Christians: Won't bake a cake, hold vile signs at funerals

Radical Jews: Hoarding money, playing identity politics to distract the public

Radical Buddhists: Meditating under a tree

Radical Hindus: Patriarchy and monkey gods

Radical atheists: Provocative billboards, obsessed with Nativity scenes/school prayer

Radical Muslims - Decapitations, lighting people on fire, suicide bombing, knife attacks, vehicle attacks, polygamy, colonialism

Can anyone spot the outlier?

B

BlueAlpha1

Watch the video I posted if the Rabbi talking.
I watched the first 90 seconds and I couldn't go any further. Not to worry, I'm familiar with a group called the Nateuri Karta, a group of 1500 or so self-hating Jews that talk just like him. Jewish world conspiracy, Hitler was right, same old bs.

The fact that you found a self-hating Jew willing to throw his own people under the bus, I'm not terribly impressed by that. You can find that in any community (like the left, who hate the fact that they're Americans.) There were Jews like this back in WWII who were called Kappos, and they were spared in exchange for working with the Nazis.

So let me ask you a question and let's see if, unlike backseatjuan, you're willing to answer it.

Did the Holocaust occur and if so, did the millions of innocent Jewish civilians (not the handful operating the Jewish world conspiracy you believe in) deserve it???

B

BlueAlpha1

I disagree with a little of this.

Radical Christians bomb abortion clinics. I think rational ones decide not to make a gay wedding cake (they were perfectly fine baking cakes for gays in normal circumstances).

I also do not think radical Jews play identity politics, i think many Jews do that, especially in power.

I also believe it is moderate muslims performing those acts above, not the radical ones.
I forgot about the abortion clinic bombers. There have been about 9 of them in our history. I just love when a Muslim brings them up to equate Christian terrorism with their own...