Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Miami Vice

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone seen the new film? I thought it was spectacular, though having seen hours and hours of the show kind of tainted it for me, since it's not as good as the original.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Miami Vices is definately a gritty rough police drama. There is limited shooting/action sequences and the gun battle that takes place at the end was the best sounding fight I'd ever seen in a non documentary. I think it does lack script and drag out a bit but it's still a some what decent movie. I don't recommend everyone run out to theaters to see it but it'll defintalty be a good rental flic\.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
My girl dragged me out to see this, and I thought it was OK, and as PR said it is nothign to rush out and see.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see it kind of like the Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within movie. It would have been just fine if they hadn't put a franchise name to it, but expecting it to be in anyway related to Miami Vice is just setting up for disappointment, just like Spirits Within was disappointing because it had nothing to do with Final Fantasy. Both would have been fine as stand-alones. If they had called Miami Vice anything else I would have been cool with it, but Don Johnson is my ultimate mega uber-hero, so this doesn't even come close...

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
S1NN3R, did you roll up the sleaves of your suits in the 80's like Don Johnson???