Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Met a (Speed?) Seductress

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Iqqi, most women are not like you. ;)

Then again, I am not like most men. I have a most unusual world, but no desire to show it to anyone. I'd be more than happy to help others develop their worlds to the same kind of happiness, but the fact of the matter is that this world of 'mine' (for I did not invent it. it appeared when I forgot about 'my world') is so strange and alien to common perception, that there would be little point in even trying.
To me, it is kinda like discovering what is means to be normal (though I am, by no means, that) and that everyone else are by contrast, stark raving mad in their conventionality and 'normalcy'. To the insane who do not realise they are so, it is pointless to discuss reality. Then again, I am still very much insane. It does seem though, I am beginning to recognise what is not.

A curious paradox, eh? Desiring women (mentally and physically), yet conscious that no one can ever make me happy but myself.

Btw, !Gx2!, I'd like to read your treatise as well.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Sex0r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Romania (please check my post in A.E. for info abo
One Q

Did you hook up with her... and yes women are seducers but finding a true seductress is hard... lol

Lucky you

L.O.V.E.R. = Lifeform Optimized for Violence and Efficient Repair

Originally posted by: BGMan

Even I, who two years ago was Mr. Inept Socio-Klutz Extraordinaire, now get an 80% success rate at the number close! 80%!