Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meeting girls, arranging dates while travelling.

Styr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I decided to take a 2 week long trip in Southern and Eastern Europe, sleeping I hostels on the way.

In the beginning of my journey in Warsaw I shared a room with several people, including this cute Polish girl. I saw her in the morning and talked to her. Turns out she is from Krakow and is in fact Krakow the next weekend. As it is the same weekend I planned to be in Krakow as well, I asked her if she would join me for a cup of coffee. She happily agreed and gave me her number.

The day before I arrived in Krakow I called her and when she did not pick up, sent her a text message. She replied the day after thanking me for the information and saying how lucky I am to see Krakow in this good weather, but that unfortunately she can not meet me this weekend. Fair enough - I was not expecting much, because I we only spoke for ca 5-10 minutes in total at the hostel.

What I am looking for, however, how to get results in the future. Should I have sent her a text right away in the morning? I guess then I would have been in her mind more as compared to a call/message one week later, where she might have some trouble remembering me.

I replied, that Iiked her based on first impression and told that we might meet the next time I am in Poland. Perhaps should have told her to message me when she visits Estonia instead. In either case I really don't expect a reply.

Any advice for such situations? :p

Casillas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Send the text, risk for a little. In the worst scenario she will not reply you, and trust me thats not even a bad thing. Continue with your trip and Good luck with the next girls fella!