Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meaning/Message Before Medium

Erich Zann

Reaction score
Look there, the perfect Don Juan. He macks the ladies like a natural, holds the respect of his peers, gains good grades, what does he not do in fact? Men look at him and ponder, what is it that makes him so successful? Why look; he is rich, intelligent, has a great body. They decide to devote a method to reciprocate him, failing. "Why do we fail? What is wrong with us?" the disciples question.

They have only looked externally at this perfect Don Juan.

You can study social skills as much as you like, you can have the largest sum of money known to man, you can look like Brad Pitt, but theres that average guy that seems much more natural than you. It is because this guy has a meaning.

Your message/meaning can be what you like it to be. It is essentially what you communicate to the people around you. What do you enjoy? If you had to give those you loved a message, what would it be? What makes you unique? What are you going to devote your life to? Do you really want to devote your life to pursuing a medium for a message you don't have?

Do not bother buying nice clothes, talking to that hot girl, earning extra money if you cannot answer all of the questions above. When you develop a strong enough message you have such a passion that your medium takes care of itself. When you look to great leaders and great people in general, they all had a purpose and a strong context. The problem is when people neglect the context part and focus exclusively on presenting themselves. If you are an AFC chances are you do not have a YOU to present, it is just some facade to please women and people in general. The same is true of many of the "seducers". I have no doubt many of these experts lay more women than me, but is that your message? Is that your medium? "Oh look at me I've bedded a thousand women". You may receive a few high fives from your friends but is all you want approval?

What use is being able to write like Shakespeare if you have nothing to say? What use is having as much money as Bill Gates if money and possessions are the end in themselves? Bill Gates message through his charity work is helping others, Shakespeare's message was about human nature.

This is what a woman wants in a man, this is what followers want in a leader, this is what you want in life: a message. A message so strong to you that you could not even consider placing anyones opinion above that message. Look at Jesus, if he had decided his message were less important than everyones opinions then he would never have affected the world. Your message should mean everything to you because that is what makes you. Here look at the qualities:

Confidence: My message is right, my message justifies my life. If you don't like my message then get out of my life, because you are less important than it. If you do accept me and my message then I will teach you and care about you.
Passion: Should be self-explanatory given that your message is what you are passionate about.
Happiness: How can you not be happy when you have such an important message? When you are the bearer of something so important?
Health: Preserve yourself for as long as possible so you can spread your message as far as possible.
Wealth: Wealth allows you to distribute your message. Who's more likely to succeed; someone who desperately needs wealth to fulfill their role or someone who just lusts for wealth?
Mysterious: When you hold something very important to yourself you tend to be more aloof than when daily things are most important to you.

Search for your meaning before your medium. This is the essense of internal growth.

What do you stand for?
What qualities do you stand for?
What do you live for?
What can you do for the world?
What do you wish to tell the world?
Do you have the courage, the determination, the fortitude to carry your message with you in everything you do?

Everybody is so concerned about things like getting rid of one-itus. Do not care about one-itus, do not try to stop it. Do not care if you are currently crap with women. Do not care if you are skinny or overweight. Find out first how you want to live and what you want to live for. After you have found what you love you can focus on these things.

This is a part of my message, hopefully you will learn something or remember something. The fact that you guys are here shows that you are a cut above the average. Most people do not have the courage to question themselves or to admit to themselves they could do better in life. Find something that allows you to use your courage and your determination to your advantage, do not let them become idle virtues.

Whoever's reading this could have the potential to change the world, to aid the world. If not then they could still aid those around them. You as a person can definately make a large difference to a large number of lives. Which do you want: a thousand aquintances or one person who has grown with your help? If the former then fine, focus on medium, if the latter then great, start building your legacy today.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1st post = golden. Waiting for more wisdom.

Faca

Banned
Reaction score
great post

great post!

Your life's purpose must come first and then everything else, and women do understand this and respect it. 90% of the problems come because of mixing up this order.