Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meal replacements...

HappyHobo

Banned
Reaction score
Most people here, like myself, are trying to get the right amoutn of grams of protein in their diet.

With this being the case, my plan is to fit 6 meals a day in my diet..... with the right amount of protein and carbs......

This is hard for me... VERY HARD as a matter of fact..
and i was wondering if anyone has any ideas of meal replacements. For example, ISOPURE can be used as a meal replacement.

Does anyone have any others? Or is ISOPURE the best.

enkai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like musclemilk and myoplex...Isopure is too fast absorbing to be considerd a meal replacment and it has 20G of maltodextrin to spike your insulin, so it wouldn't be a good choice cuz that protein will be absorbed within one hour or so. The best one to me would be APM-60 by met-rx.

HappyHobo

Banned
Reaction score
For the record i am Bulking..
Therefore, wouldnt i want something that IS fast absorbing...

If i get something that tasttes really bad i'm probably not going to use very often and wind up wasting money...

If you could, recommend something that is good tasting and great for meal-replacements that will give me the daily grams of protein i need.

elguato

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HappyHobo
For the record i am Bulking..
Therefore, wouldnt i want something that IS fast absorbing...

If i get something that tasttes really bad i'm probably not going to use very often and wind up wasting money...

If you could, recommend something that is good tasting and great for meal-replacements that will give me the daily grams of protein i need.
If you are bulking, you want to eat 6+ meals per day spaced 2 hours apart.

Meal #1 big breakfast - eggs (i eat 5 egg whites, 1 whole egg), bacon, whole-weat bread, orange juice, water

Meal #2 banana + N Large II weight gainer (chocolate) (2 scoops)

Meal #3 (lunch) - something chicken, rice... fruit / veggies, juice drink

Meal #4 - N Large II weight gainer (2 scoops)

pre-work out meail #4a (30 min before work out) - 1 banana

Meal #5 post-work out - N Large II weight gainer (2 sccops)

Meal #6 dinner - pasta, (carbs carbs carbs!)

Meal #7 chocolate pudding snack (i know this is not good for the people who are easy weight gainers, but if u have a fast metabolism like me.. aka ecto then u can afford to eat chocolate pudding!)

N Large II is a GREAT weight gainer, it tastes good and has teh best concentration of protein/carbs per scoop. Its by prolab, you should give it a go