Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Maybe a helpful post for minorities - I know it helped me

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, I am a minority. I have been t here where you are now, and the truth of the matter is, you have to be confident in yourself. the **** is not easy.

there is no magic forumla, no truth pill, that is going to gain your confidence. when i first got here, I was scared ****less of attracive women, i didn't give a damn what color they were. I did the bootcamp, I talked to random people and said hi, then I would hold aconverstion with a random woman, then I would ask a woman out, then I would ask a woman out a day.

you have to get over your fear. no one is going to hold your hand. this is a program of action, not one of theory. I say you have to be confident beucase you have to. now the trick is, how do you GET confident. that is a different question altogether. only you can find that. for me it was getting in shape. getting my financies in order, and following my passions in life. I can't answer that for you.
lol bro, hold on a second here because I'm not sure if this post is directed at me or not... (I don't see why it would be judging from my OP), but in the event that it is...

I'm not lacking confidence with women, I don't have fear with women, and I'm not here asking about advice on game...because frankly I have yet to really come across someone that can do in field the things that I can so I'm very picky about who I take advice from.

This post was about me sharing knowledge that I have attained through my time in the field and developing my skills. It has nothing to do with me asking for advice because I'm scared of approaching or lacking confidence and all that. I've already put my dues in in the field.

I made this thread because back when I used to lack confidence and skill with women in the manner that you are suggesting, it was then that I wasn't sure if it was my race or lack of game affecting my results with women, so I just kept working on it as much as I could, until I got to the point where I knew with confidence my game was straight... allowing me to recognize the affects my race was having. Quick random example to make this clear, if you have two dogs in your house and every night you go to sleep one of them is barking his ass off all night keeping you up and causing a problem, well the way to find out which one is the problem you just get rid of one and see if the problem (the barking) still exists. So with game I just acquired the skills to then analyze my results. Very loose analogy since in game, once acquiring more skills my results with white women went up as well, but whatever you get the idea.

It was then that I was able to objectively compare results in various environments and notice patterns. Back when I had 0 game and 0 confidence, I always just attributed my lack of results on a lack of game so I just plugged away at it working on it, but once I had the game and much improved results I still recognized the varying results in different environments which is the reason for my post....

I get the impression you didn't read the thread or understand what I was referring to at all because as I said, I've gotten results here... and I've also explained that you don't have to move to another country to get results, that's just what I said was something I noticed really made game much easier as well.

The following post is a spot on summation of what this all refers to:

i'm black and while I have never had a real probelm dating white women or any women for that matter, I do have ot put more effort into it than probably Joseph your all american white guy does. some women just aren't going to dig you. but you know what I havfe found out.. that's not really my problem.

I put myself out there more (when I am dating) and alot of it has to do where you live. whenI was in arkansas man, it was hell. I like black women, my ex fiancee was black. But i like all types of women. I like attractive women. I have a little money and it helps but even with that said, some women just don't want to not deal with the stimga, but everything that comes along with dating a black person int he south. screw em. i didnt' do anything wrong. I'd still get dates, even nice looking ones, but you had to take alot more rejection to get the same amount of numbers.
In other words, even though my game skill wise can be far superior to an equivalent white dude, his results may be equal or higher than mine due to factors involving environment/market.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that post was not directed at you, it was directed at the guy abovve my last post.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good thread fellas. Gets my vote for the archives

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
that post was not directed at you, it was directed at the guy abovve my last post.
Word, all good, yeah I thought it was in response to me since I posted above you. Either way I like re-explaining things since it keeps people focused on what this threads about since I think peoples auto pilot response in thinking when seeing anything related to race is "nah nah nah I've gotten a white girl before, race doesn't matter at all" when it's not about that. Play on playas.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everything matters. somethings just matter more to some people than other things.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dress code and double standrdds

My question for Macallik, Freestyle, BB and other brothers is

The city yall live in, are the strict on the dress codes? is it harder to get in certain places if you a brother or man of "color"

In my city, they have strict dress codes, at more of the "posh" clubs or "white" clubs. I have no problem with that since I dress fly anyway :D
However what pisses me off the code is never enforced for my caucasian counterparts. I have seen cats get in spots with sandals, and yet they won't let my homies in with air forces :confused:

Kevin Feng

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree with this being an asian male.

I game a lot with Brian, Greg, and Simeon from the show and we all started off at the same point. We were all AFCs yet I can definitely say that Greg and Simeon do better than me and Brian and I would attribute some of it to race.

So yeah, I agree with what you say, it's not like, you should give up just because you're a different race, but the race does play factor and for minority men, you just have to work that much harder to get the same result.

Here's the deal, there really much you can do against racism. Just take it for what it is, move on and develop your game to the best of its ability.

-Kevin

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my opinions

you menion that your success rate goes in a progession of # closes,fewer 2nd dates, and even fewer closes.

Thats how its supposed to work for all guys. That is what dating is. You are not going to win some.

Secondly, The fact that you are getting white girls, you should be happy of that. You are getting some success , so thats fine to begin with

Lastly. to the poster who asked, why white girls?

I 'll tell you why , i've dated a few other races, but the white girls were the hottest best looking, most fun, and overall best experience i've had, most of these are not very 'tough' like peurto ricos, they are very emotional, good relationship materical. I would never date any other race after having indian, pr, black.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea sollie. Same sh!t happens wherever I go. It's worse depending on how gully the black community is around the club. I've been spots where even the black bouncers discriminate against you and let the next dude in.

In my experience, if you act friendly and don't mean mug things go a LOT smoother. What I usually do is make sure I look as proper as possible at the door and then sag and readjust my sh!t the way I like once I get out of view. Also, if they do some dumb sh!t like let the ppl in behind you in the line and keep you there, just act like it doesn't phaze you. Fvcking off bouncers is a good way to cross a potential pvssy spot off your list for good...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chea!!

macallik said:
yea sollie. Same sh!t happens wherever I go. It's worse depending on how gully the black community is around the club. I've been spots where even the black bouncers discriminate against you and let the next dude in.

In my experience, if you act friendly and don't mean mug things go a LOT smoother. What I usually do is make sure I look as proper as possible at the door and then sag and readjust my sh!t the way I like once I get out of view. Also, if they do some dumb sh!t like let the ppl in behind you in the line and keep you there, just act like it doesn't phaze you. Fvcking off bouncers is a good way to cross a potential pvssy spot off your list for good...

I got ya!!

It's bullshyt though, bouncers are worse then crooked cops, the sad part is a lot of them think their big shyt cause girls are jocking them, only reason girls are is so they can get in for free

tsk tsk tsk

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My question for Macallik, Freestyle, BB and other brothers is

The city yall live in, are the strict on the dress codes? is it harder to get in certain places if you a brother or man of "color"
I can't really comment on this since I typically wear button ups and dress real clean when going out to the clubs, never had any problems. Only time I had an issue was one night when I was in Austin on like 4th street I was simply going out trying to find a friend to give him something and I wanted to just go inside the club real quick and then just go home, they wouldn't let me in, but I was wearing just a t-shirt, shorts, and basketball shoes.

you menion that your success rate goes in a progession of # closes,fewer 2nd dates, and even fewer closes.

Thats how its supposed to work for all guys. That is what dating is. You are not going to win some.
Yes, this is how it is across the board with all races, I understand and agree with what you are saying. But it is not equally proportional with white girls. For example 100 #s-20 day2s- 10 lays with one race, vs 100 #s-5 day 2s- 1 lay with white girls (just using arbitrary #s for the sake of example).

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being Black and myths

This is a post for people who belive those myths,(any colored person can relate) the reality of the situation is being black on the field can be a double edge sword. They play hiphop music in the club but won't let us in. She wants to date a black man but her daddy won't let her, so I got Uncle T on this to speak on it

If you are offended oh well, suck a Penayata (spelling)

enjoy the vids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGlITITqdE0
^^Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xfVQ...eature=related
^^Part 2

http://www.zshare.net/audio/58690908426c6288/
^^My version

Peace

p.s. "DON'T BELIVE EVERYTHING PEOPLE TELL YOU, FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF"-Uncle T

p.s.s. I hope this gives the non-colored posters are better perspective

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've already had this convo a while back with my wingman. Were both black but he can't seem to get the white girls lol. It's like I told him

"It all depends on your background history when dealing with the race issue"

My childhood was mostly around white girls so it literally comes natural to me.

The best advice I could give is to make them laugh. Once you do that your pretty much in. (Assuming your game is tight) Someone already posted but I agree 100%. It is MUCH harder for a black guy to hook up with an asian girl than it is a white girl. At least in my experience...

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
I think it depends on how you act and dress. I dress like your typical frat or prep kid, ralph lauren polos with khakis, and I think I've attracted some preppy white girls. Also, I'm a complete fail with women in general, so all this doesn't matter. White girls do generalize, so if you dress in the typical thug attire than she's going to assume you as a typical thug. Just like an Arab dressing up in muslim attire at school. They're going to assume you're a terrorist or something. Usually the Asians that net white girls usually act white themselves. Basically, act white.

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I read this entire post, and I don't see where any helpful tips were. You basically are saying, if you are not white, you are screwed, unless you go after the random girls that only like your type if you are a minority. Really man?

Brownrice

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that you're gonna be at disavantage being a black man going after any other race. But the main reason for that is because you have to fight off stereotypes that are already imprinted in these girls' minds. Once you prove that you're not like the media portrays the average black man ( I hope you're not), you will be fine. So you have to let them know what kind of man you are early on.

I'm black and I prefer girls of other races for behavioral reasons. The only females that ever dissed me while trying to interact with them were black girls. The majority of black girls are too arrogant for me, that's why I date outside of my race mostly. I don't need to waste energy dealing with a girl who's constantly challenging me and putting my manliness to the test.

I must say that I'm pretty successful getting with white and asian women. I'm a dark skinned dude with an average face but I'm in good shape, have a career, dress nice and speak well. I don't date women who only go for black guys either, those are usually sluts with a fetish.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offence or provocation to anyone here, but how some of you guys find the courage to complain about racism when its you first that automatically create a rank of attractivnes according to the race of the girls?

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bumping this post for the newbies

imthemonster

Reaction score
Very nice post. I remember reading this years ago as a lurker. This post really helped me in my game afterwards.

When I started out in game I had that same adolescent mentality. Never once did I ask myself “How does being black factor into my success with girls?” or "Race doesn't matter, it's all game". I knew there were some differences, but not enough to make me think I had to make any major adjustments, so I just went in thinking everything would be equal as long as I had game. I was improving pretty damn well with my game but my full closing rates were considerably low. It wasn't until after this post that I started understanding the dynamics and realizing just how much race was affecting my results.

The thing is, it should be common sense that gaming in White venues where White girls are looking for White guys would be relatively harder so no one should be complaining but not a lot of guys wanna admit that race matters. A number of guys would always say it's my game but I already have good game, yet at the same time I've had White friends who consistently pull quality White girls much easier then I do even tho my game level is much higher then them. They have little game but they naturally attract women to them so they never really needed to hone their skills/game. I always have to work a bit harder to pull then my White friends, which is perfectly okay because I now have a deeper understanding of how the game works.

Now there's nothing wrong with having a preference as everyone has the right to have a preference. Not everyone is going to be open to dating a certain type. I can accept that. I don't want to date Indian girls, so if some White girl isn't into Black guys, I have no right to resent it. I just keep approaching.