Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

May Bang my first MOM - little scared

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Never ever get involved with a sexually aggressive woman.

I've been down that road once too many. The drama that enfolds later on just makes all the sex null and void.

Stay away.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never ever get involved with a sexually aggressive woman.

I've been down that road once too many. The drama that enfolds later on just makes all the sex null and void.

Stay away.
You are probably right but I didn't listen... I saw her Monday, she blew me and got me off in her backseat of her car... She was insanely aggressive though.... She cried a few times.. once when she mentioned I left her in the parking lot the last time, and then when she was talking about how her husband wants her back but she is in love with me. Trust me I can see this has trouble written all over it... But she is a pretty attractive 44 year old.. my first milf and girl over 40.. killing two birds with one stone...

She seems to be wealthy too... am I dirt bag if I get her give me money?

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about this scenario- You end up staying with her 'cause your wife finds out and files divorce. Things go good for a little while, then she finds someone else to be crazy with. Where will this leave you? Don't think for a minute that this isn't possible. I know this has to be exciting, but you should realize you're thinking with the little head, which is clouding the big head.

Actually at this point I'd say you can't resist her anymore anyway...so I'll quit advising. Some of us have to learn the hard way. I have too...

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about this scenario- You end up staying with her 'cause your wife finds out and files divorce. Things go good for a little while, then she finds someone else to be crazy with. Where will this leave you? Don't think for a minute that this isn't possible. I know this has to be exciting, but you should realize you're thinking with the little head, which is clouding the big head.

Actually at this point I'd say you can't resist her anymore anyway...so I'll quit advising. Some of us have to learn the hard way. I have too...
Hey I know you mean well but you are so wrong.

#1 I am not married but I am getting close.
#2 I am not falling for her at all, I just tell her what she wants to hear. She has deep feelings for me but I'm really just in it for sex.

But the woman is definitely fvcking nuts... I am more worried about her stalking me or doing some other crazy svht that anything else. The pattern continues... she is sweet and tells me all these deep things about how she loves me and we are meant to be together... then she acts the opposite and says we shouldn't be together,, she hates me blah blah. Total crazy svhit man. I really think she is bi polar if that is what this is called. I started cursing her out though a lot more when she gets stupid with me... sometimes it pushes her away for like a day, then she always seems to come back and starts talking nice again.

Every time I've seen her we've gotten further... we only haven't had sex yet because I haven't tried for it (she has mentioned wanting to do it with me often). Last time we got further when she gave me a BJ and a HJ and I came in backseat of her car. I was a little turned off that as I was cumming she threw a tissue on the top of my schlong so I didn't get any on her seat.... It kind of ruined the moment a little.

I am so 50/50 on this.. one day I feel I should cut her off for safety and other times I think about how I laid the ground work with this woman and I should enjoy the fruits of my labor... Fvck I am still confused.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
same pattern.. She actually had to go to the hospital for some kind of surgery I caused cause of the stress she was under... This was the 2nd time supposedly... I asked her for the name of the hospital cause I was going to send her flowers (I wasn't but wanted to call it to see if it was legit). She kept dodging the question.. and never answered it. She finally sent me some pictures of her arm or something crap.. but who knows they could have been old right? She got mad at me as usual and blocked me on FB and Messenger... then a few days later messaged me how she misses me and can't get over me... She writes me these novel messages that I reply to with a few sentences.

here is an example I am going to literally paste word for word:

"I was smiling thinking about us. Me and you....baby we need to very strong bed so can survive to our hot passion... Baby do you realize how powerful is everything that is between us? We don’t even need a bad... Baby we are so perfect for each other I love you baby I can’t wait anymore for the moment when I’m gonna undress you and you gonna be all mine! And that’s very close! I can feel it"

When she flips i get messages like this:

"You are the crazy horrible person ever
Go away
I can’t believe that I went so low
You are broke You have no future You don’t have a stable job You are married and you’re cheating on her What else
Go away"

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
same pattern.. She actually had to go to the hospital for some kind of surgery I caused cause of the stress she was under... This was the 2nd time supposedly... I asked her for the name of the hospital cause I was going to send her flowers (I wasn't but wanted to call it to see if it was legit). She kept dodging the question.. and never answered it. She finally sent me some pictures of her arm or something crap.. but who knows they could have been old right? She got mad at me as usual and blocked me on FB and Messenger... then a few days later messaged me how she misses me and can't get over me... She writes me these novel messages that I reply to with a few sentences.

here is an example I am going to literally paste word for word:

"I was smiling thinking about us. Me and you....baby we need to very strong bed so can survive to our hot passion... Baby do you realize how powerful is everything that is between us? We don’t even need a bad... Baby we are so perfect for each other I love you baby I can’t wait anymore for the moment when I’m gonna undress you and you gonna be all mine! And that’s very close! I can feel it"

When she flips i get messages like this:

"You are the crazy horrible person ever
Go away
I can’t believe that I went so low
You are broke You have no future You don’t have a stable job You are married and you’re cheating on her What else
Go away"
Dudeeeeee she’s crazy, block her number. Why are you putting up with this?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has borderline personality disorder. Read up on it.
Yes this sounds like it for sure. Its been the same pattern.. her telling me these deep loving things (which make no sense to me lol) about how our love is pure for each other and we will be soulmates and all this crazy ****ing bs... To her then cursing me out, telling me I'm short, fat , ugly, an embarassment etc... She tries really hard believe me... I ended up insulting her pretty bad too... I've gotten to the point where I insulted her looks.. telling her she is old, has fake breasts and looks like a boy cause of her short hair... I've gotten a lot worse than this too.. I am just shocked how she'll literally block me or get mad and then start with the loving bs and how she wants me to bang her etc... Most girls would be out with 10% of the insults I've given her.

So yes she's mental. Yes I probably shouldn't bother...The thing is when she gets into her mode I kind of think of hate fvcking her and then dissing her.. I probably should just be happy with BJ and Hand Job and get out. Today was the same bs... last night she was basically having text messaging sex with me... this morning she texts me that she's blocking me cause i haven't revealed any real information about me like my real name etc.. and that I'm hiding something.... She's right lol but so is she with her all bs... God damn I want to post some of the crazy contradictions she's written me.... but let's just assume she's borderline.

So if I bang her and then just diss her after what risks do I run?

Billtx49

Reaction score
The speed rate of her flipping her moods and their intensity will help you determine whether she is high, medium, or low functioning with whatever disorder she has…
Sounds like it’s best to steer completely clear of this one though. The ‘risks’ you run in continued interaction with her is in her innate ability to damage your own emotional well-being in the process …
One very effective brainwashing tool is in using alternating extremely good and bad treatment. These ill females do it naturally at the emotional level…

Last edited:

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The speed rate of her flipping her moods and their intensity will help you determine whether she is high, medium, or low functioning with whatever disorder she has…
Sounds like it’s best to steer completely clear of this one though. The ‘risks’ you run in continued interaction with her is in her innate ability to damage your own emotional well-being in the process …
One very effective brainwashing tool is in using alternating extremely good and bad treatment. These ill females do it naturally at the emotional level…
You know what you are so right.. I find my moods fluctating with hers as well.. like when she gets to her insulting phase I get the same way... we both tell each other insults as deep and hurtful and you can't possibly fathom.. Then all of a sudden she'll turn nice again and say how deep our love is and all this other BS....

The reality here is that I think the sex would be amazing... but I've been apprehensive and fearful enough that I keep blowing her off. She wanted to meet me this week and I ditched her. Yes this whole thing is mental masturbation at this point... I should find a hobby.

Polysix

Don Juan
Reaction score
I should find a hobby.
You should get out of this roller-coaster as soon as possible!
billtx49 is absolutely right.
The longer you stay, the more you´ll loose. I mean you´re already acting like her, as you stated above. If you hang out with crazy you´ll become crazy too.
And believe me, the aftermath of such liaison would be much longer and harder than you´ll think by now.
Did you even bang her already? If not, be happy, if so, be thankful but get out while you can.
The S3X is just not worth it, because...

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah apparently when i ignore her she starts talking to other guys or at least threatens with it... i ended up calling a ***** yesterday and blocked her.. she tried to message me on Facebook with a fake account (she has a few of these).
Definitely has bad news written all over it.. She is pretty good looking for a 44 year old, keeps her self in shape and is a sex maniac.. that's why i get tempted sometimes.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never updated this thread... I ended up never seeing her again... We continued contact up until about a month ago. A lot of it was games on her end, I basically cursed her out often for fun lol Honestly all her games turned me off... She would often try to contact me with fake accounts, and also email or message me. She was really obsessed with me which was scary.. finally I think she's stopped as its been almost a month since last contact. Although she tends to show up out of nowhere.

I could have easily met up with her again and had sex... would have been my first milf... Instead it ends with foreplay and a blow job.

In the end the fear I felt internally of her won out over my objective goal of banging a milf.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never updated this thread... I ended up never seeing her again... We continued contact up until about a month ago. A lot of it was games on her end, I basically cursed her out often for fun lol Honestly all her games turned me off... She would often try to contact me with fake accounts, and also email or message me. She was really obsessed with me which was scary.. finally I think she's stopped as its been almost a month since last contact. Although she tends to show up out of nowhere.

I could have easily met up with her again and had sex... would have been my first milf... Instead it ends with foreplay and a blow job.

In the end the fear I felt internally of her won out over my objective goal of banging a milf.
Haha fake accounts contacting you. That's some obsession.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tons of novel messages= borderline personality disorder mate, it's used for love-bombing and after period of struggle you're on the 180 degrees from heaven course and close to losing your ballz.

Sip a vodka with something smooth and delete her number forever. Women like that should be genetically dropped from the gene pool by our selective tactic (unfortunately, you need to be more than average chump to see through their shi.te so this will never happen).
Yeah.. she kept saying she was only with her husband. I'm honestly 50/50 on it...

I guess the question is should I have just banged her then cut it off? Even though she was objectively attractive I always felt apprehension when I was with her and fooling around.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best intercourse I ever had was with a Mom. Was so tight & felt amazing! I’ll never forget it. Don’t worry about Moms.