Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

May Bang my first MOM - little scared

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep for all the chicks I've met and hooked up with throughout the years I never had sex with a milf. I've gone out with a few and made out and grouped.. but never sealed the deal.

That my change soon but I'm a little scared. Of what you ask? Her vagina... The milf I am working right now has had 3 children.... Should I expect the vagina to be all weird looking and loose?

My gf has a nice one so that's why I am wondering if the contrast will turn me off. She also mentioned me sticking my tongue there which I don't think I am going to do if its weird looking..

A

AJ84

Yep for all the chicks I've met and hooked up with throughout the years I never had sex with a milf. I've gone out with a few and made out and grouped.. but never sealed the deal.

That my change soon but I'm a little scared. Of what you ask? Her vagina... The milf I am working right now has had 3 children.... Should I expect the vagina to be all weird looking and loose?

My gf has a nice one so that's why I am wondering if the contrast will turn me off. She also mentioned me sticking my tongue there which I don't think I am going to do if its weird looking..
A good question. Graphic Female input:

Most of the changes in a vagina after childbirth (unless sometthung unusual happened during delivery), are internal. May be a bit dryer depending on her age or when she had her last baby (dryness can be an issue a year or two after birth). May be a bit looser after three kids, or not, that's what kegals are for.

As you are probably aware, the roast beef sandwich look and weird looking vaginas in general are not related to having children. A virgin would be 'low hanging' so to speak. It will look and feel different from your girlfriend's vagina because it is not your girlfriend's vagina but I'm guessing if you are sleeping with other women that's the point so don't go in with assumptions that may ruin your mood it before it begins.

If your girlfriend is also sleeping with other people I'm sure their penis's look and feel different than yours. That's part of the draw, something different right?

But yeah don't feel pressured to go down on her if you're not up for that in the moment.

A

AJ84

Why would girlfriend be feeling other d1cks? That's disgusting.

Oh let me guess, men and women doing the same thing or always getting treated the same way, is in your mind, somehow equality.

Besides the only reason women cared about a man's loyality, in evolutionary terms, was so only she could have access to his resources. Literally only for his money. He wanted her to be loyal because he doesn't want to be paying for other people's kids with his resources. Two totally different motivators. One is shallow and not respectable, the other is totally fair.
I was drawing a comparison. For all we know it's an open relationship. The point was about how different vaginas will feel different, like penises. And for people who enjoy variety that's part of the draw.

But all you took from my comment was the gf getting other penis's and how gross that is. You appear to be implying that a guy in a relationship feeling other p**y is fine but a girl in a relationship feeling other d**k is not, and if a girl has an issue with it, it's more complaining about gender equality, and men sleeping with other women is "totally fair".

Women only wanting to be with men just for their resources is shallow, I agree, but I would not say that men sleeping around on their gf is fair. Luckily, not all women are shallow and not all men are cheaters.

But for men who see all women as shallow or any other negative attribute, it just makes it easier for them justify treating them like sh*t. Same with women who justify treating guys like sh*t because they see all men in a negative light.

Fortunately, these kinds of men and women are eventually filtered out of the dating pool, and they end up on sites like ROK and Jezebel.

A

AJ84

Wait what is wrong with ROK? Why would you equate ROK to feminism?

I honestly think that women are subconsciously against red pill truths because the blue pill gives women a huge advantage in life and society. Honestly you're in no position to really pass judgment on men at all. Things were much more equal before feminism (and in many ways more beneficial for women) because women had a lot of security nets and special protections. The difference now is women still have the traditional priveleges plus special treatment.

You come on this forum acting like somehow you understand and can relate to men. But you can't. Society is very, very easy on women and you even have special laws that make sure you're treated like a protected class. So really you, at least subconsciously, wouldn't want to lose that. You wouldn't want to be treated the same way, or held to the same standard, held accountable the same as men, and imagine if you had to experience what it's like to date as a man in this post modern decaying society that literally demonizes masculinity on a daily basis directly and indirectly.

The only way you would demonize a site like ROK is literally to gaslighting the current social situation.
You have good points, there are double standards now thanks to third wave feminism.
I don't think men have it any easier than women, despite what feminists say. And I can see that dating as a man is harder than dating as a women is some aspects.
I never claimed to understand and relate to men but there are aspects of dating and relationships that are common for both genders. For example no one wants to be treated like crap, not be appreciated, and get cheated on. I think it's safe to say that both genders don't want those things no?

ROK is the male version of extreme feminism. All one has to do is compare the topics there to the topics here. It's also filled with racists and men who hate women. It's not a pick up site, it's a site for men who have reached the end of the road and got nothing to show for it and now want to blame the world for their sorrow. It's like Jezebel, taking benign topics and spinning them into some self serving rant about oppression and rape. ROK is angry click bait.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly think that women are subconsciously against red pill truths because the blue pill gives women a huge advantage in life and society.
Most mentally stable individuals, men OR women, are against red pill AND blue pill absolutes, because wholeheartedly buying into either lacks fluidity, flexibility and balance. See Merriam-Websters definition of Unbalanced: Not in equilibrium. Mentally disordered: Affected with mental illness. Why anyone would consciously choose to box themselves and their thinking into such an extreme frame of rigidity tells you all you need to know about an individuals mental stability. This is not a not an attempt at taking a personal dig so, please do not take it that way, but allot of the red pill extremity is just as dangerous to the concept of the family unit as modern femininity is.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a huge c0ck so most pvssy to me is tight anyway ,I have gone out with mommies that had a c- section and the pvssy got away unscathed and was still tight.So not all mom snatch is lose dude.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the idea here, is a mix of Red pill/Blue pill (but I refuse to use the name "Purple pill", because to me that's degrading too. It sounds compromising.

My belief is, live/carry yourself and think Red Pill, but be just Blue enough to be able to relate to a woman @ the right time. (this is the tough part).
A man is smart to be aware and live Red pill, but offer up possibility enough for Blue pill to show a woman you actually have "feelings" ...(ahem...) haha.
But always keep your frame. You'll need it sooner or later, be it six months, a year, or five. Life has a way of changing, roll with it as un-emotionally (perhaps "partially detatched" is a better term). Move on when needed, nothing is expected to be permanent now. And that's fine, because it doesn't have to be, for any reason.

I hope I'm making some kind of sense here...

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The vag is an amazingly adaptive orifice. You may well be surprised. Just don’t expect much of an emotional connection from her with three kids already ahead of you in that department.
Not really true,I dated one hb 8 single mom (BPD) 3 kids who is obsessed and chases me non-stop.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the idea here, is a mix of Red pill/Blue pill (but I refuse to use the name "Purple pill", because to me that's degrading too. It sounds compromising.

My belief is, live/carry yourself and think Red Pill, but be just Blue enough to be able to relate to a woman @ the right time. (this is the tough part).
A man is smart to be aware and live Red pill, but offer up possibility enough for Blue pill to show a woman you actually have "feelings" ...(ahem...) haha.
But always keep your frame. You'll need it sooner or later, be it six months, a year, or five. Life has a way of changing, roll with it as un-emotionally (perhaps "partially detatched" is a better term). Move on when needed, nothing is expected to be permanent now. And that's fine, because it doesn't have to be, for any reason.

I hope I'm making some kind of sense here...
Yea, I'm not generally comfortable with labels, especially on myself. I think Bruce Lee said it best with his water quote. I prefer to think of establishing homeostasis or a baseline. I do have a tendency to think in extremes about certain subjects, still yet, but it's not without question or trying to learn.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but ROK isn't full of red pill absolutes. Not even close. Extreme mgtow is the only thing like that.
I'll take your word for it, as I've only read a few articles. I couldn't really take the page seriously after the "rapper Gucci mane is the epitome of alpha" story.

A

AJ84

Rok is not the male version of extreme feminism or even mild feminism. Now you're literally gaslighting. There was ALWAYS double standards that favor women, now it's just worse because they have double priveleges.

So men do criticize women, or how society is pretty much bullsh1t in terms of gender dynamics, it means losers who hate women because they can't get laid. How ironic.

Anyways. What kind of subpar, in terms of looks (I wouldn't be surprised if you're over weight) and possibly personality traits, visits regularly a dating website for men?

This is an excellent example of female solipsism (any perspective that doesn't benefit me and is harsh in my is misogynistic).

You're childish and spoiled
I don't even know what gaslighting means.

I do know that it's possible for grown people to debate without resorting to insults. Insulting my looks because I don't agree with everything you said? I even agreed with some of it. It's like you just want to argue and insult me to release some anger under the safety of being anonymous.

Well I hope you feel better.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive only saw it a couple of times myself and just briefly scanned it today and any of woman who thinks that page is ad baf a feminism is being childish, dramatic and lost credibility.

Don't take my word for it at all. Since you felt compelled to speak up on this topic go look at it and confirm or deny it. Why not?

Furthermore I don't regularly read any red pill blogs because I already know how things are. I knew when I was younger but I just didn't want to believe it.

https://heartiste.wordpress.com I used to read this sometimes, its harsher than ROK but still not even comparable to feminist theory because, regardless of how harsh someone may state the truth, it's still true regardless. Feminism is not based in truth at all. It's like comparing apples to oranges.

And even though our resident chubby princess claims to deny feminism, she is just saying one thing while enjoying the benefits derived from being born into a country with an existing feminist influence. But then she turns around and claims ROK is misogynistic? What a joke. I have a feeling a lot of opinions or perspectives she acts like she has that are agreeable to the ss regular are based on what she thinks we want her yo believe. Shes only here for male attention and because she wants to believe shes "special" or one of the guys.
I was referring to the extremity, that you can find on just about any site dedicated to pick up or that deals in male/female dynamics, not just ROK specifically. I realize that marriage isn't for everyone, but when you have a group of males trying to convince everyone that marriage is the devil, then it is every bit as dangerous as modern femininity, as the collective thought of/and the family unit is still the cornerstone of communities, cultures, nations and ultimately freedom.

A

AJ84

you
Know if society was the mirror image of what it is now in terms of gender dynamics, things would be different. First I'd like to point out western women NEVER have to be alone. Most men are so sex starved they're puppy dogs.

If it was the mirror image, women would be so desperate for relationship (because it would be extremely difficult for the average woman to come by) that almost any man regardless of looks, money, status and game, sex would be so easy to get out would have very little value.

Imagine if you woke up tomorrow and this is how the world is.
I get it it that it's easier for women to not be alone. Sex starved men who put the average girl on a pedestal probably are inflating the value of lots of women.

But it's been like that for a long time, even before feminism.

I'm not sure that will ever change. And the thing with a lot of the ROK stuff, is that instead of focusing on how to best benefit from the current situation, they dream up these non realities of the ideal society where they get what they want or some fear mongering peice on how Muslims or China is going to control the West. How does that help guys get laid in the real world?

I just went on the site, he's got the top ten articles from 2017. Just go and look at the titles. If I took that seriously I would be depressed as f**k.

Again, I'm not saying women are perfect, that men are the problem or it's only men that need to change. I'm just saying that site is like a doomsday cult for frustrated men and I don't see how it's helpful for any guy looking to have a healthy relationship with women, or healthy outlook on life for that matter.

A

AJ84

Gaslighting is a strategy women use when they can't admit to fault or being wrong because they're petty and immature.

How do you not know the definition of Gaslighting?
I've only heard of it on this site.

A

AJ84

I don't think they're necessarily ultimately against marriage or having a family. But they're against it in societies like western societies that a feminist movement had occurred because the chips and system are currently stacked against men in western societies. Besides women want to just have a legal take over or something created maintained, and refined by men, by there sweat and blood? Absolutely not. They don't deserve it.

Its like if somehow your neighbor stole your brand new bmw, and got away with it and the government not only enables e your neighbor to do it, but is protecting your neighbor. Would you just let your neighbor enjoy it or would you want to douse that car in gasoline and set it on fire?

Now im not saying i necessarily agree with their mentality, but it's much more reasonable than feminism.

But again I don't respect women the way as i respect men. Are generally short sighted, emotionally driven and basically childish regardless of how they may attempt to portray themselves on a men's dating website, when in the first place, they're seeking male attention and acceptance.

You're free to think what you want. I recall suggesting in an earlier thread that you can simply ignore me, and I am suggesting that again. I don't care for your acceptance or attention. I like this site and I like the dialogue. I learn stuff here that I find helpful. I don't mind debating stuff either. You don't like that I'm here, ok. Noted. There are lots of other people here you can communicate with so.......

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now im not saying i necessarily agree with their mentality, but it's much more reasonable than feminism.
Just a few excerpts from one of the articles I read.
  • What can ROK readers learn from the masculine principles of the notorious rapper Gucci Mane? For starters, Gucci Mane is a textbook alpha male, violent, high status, and charismatic.
  • Gucci Mane Killed A Man
  • Charisma
    How did Gucci react after murder charges were dropped? He bodaciously bragged about his killing and profited from it, literally making a killing. Gucci rapped about the legal murder in a song called “truth” where he taunted his rival Young Jeezy.
  • Gucci Mane is a psychopath
  • A ruthless and psychotic alpha male, The East Atlanta Santa was arrested in January of 2011 for kicking a woman out of his moving car.
Seems reasonable to me.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all alpha and beta are very lose terms that can be subjective. Second a lot of these afc betas need to learn that they can be potentially dangerous, that they're capable of doing something like that because they will learn to respect themselves more and in turn other people will respect them too.
Third of all, and this is a very important part, women are much, much, much easier to deceive. They're more emotionally driven, they're easy to emotionally manipulate, they're very vulnerable in this way. Men can read things written on these sites and make an objective choice. But feminism, these women get involved in something that is completely based on a false premise and now it's changed our laws, and our educational system.

Women have a harder time making distinctions when they get emotionally involved. I mean in certain ways they're more advanced in terms of reading body language (and this includes emotions) but sometimes something can be a huge strength in one situation and a vulnerability in another.

I like to think our basic societal structure understood the gender dynamic and things fell into place accordingly. Though not perfect, it was more fair and based on tens of thousands if years of trial and error. Now it's just "men are bad and women are victims so women should vote, and this, and that so and so forth..." now look at where feminism has led us. The lgbt, pedophilia is being normalized, lesbans mothers giving their deaf son hormones to prevent puberty because hes transgender. Litteral blatant child abuse is a direct result of womens suffrage.
And who allows this? You talk like women have just taken all this power. The power has been given to them by men.
Third of all, and this is a very important part, women are much, much, much easier to deceive.
This is false or men wouldn't have bought all this bullchit in the first place.
These topics require a lot of nuance, you're acting like your autistic. People should engage. Their shadow from time to time because otherwise you're supressing it and that's never good.
There's a huge difference in engaging topics and promoting ideas. And do you really want to go there with the insults? Wrong is wrong is wrong in any instance. You are trying to justify, that one is clearly less wrong, than the other and your logic has been debunked numerous times, which in turn threatens your logic, resulting in feelings of insecurity, a shook frame and hurling insults.