Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Married man lay report

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Your wife is upset with you because you mysteriously changed your user name. How the hell did you do that?

Anyways, I'd make an effort to change something that was really bothering my wife. At the same time I'm not going to let a woman dictate what I can and can't do. Is up to you if you like this stuff enough to say, "Fvck my wife's feelings." In that case you should be prepared for your wife to say "fvck you" and leave the relationship if she loves you less than she can tolerate what you do.

I had to email mods and admin to do it. It was very important, she knew the username. Things are back to normal now basically she just doesn't really trust me anymore.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things seem to be working out, having even more sex than before and I am being more outgoing and hanging out with her and her hot friends. That is the change I have made for her, since I always never cared for meeting her friends and going out. She is very happy about it.

Damn I don't know how these hot latina chics are single. Went to the club last night with 5 women and they were all alone. I don't think latin women spin plates, or at least these ones don't. I asked my wife, and she said no they don't bang multiple men like American women. The woman who drove us to the club had a nice car. I said "sugar daddy or good job?" Apparently she has a good job. I am a real d!ck and I don't care, it was funny.

We are going out again tonight to meet more hot latinas. Not a single guy in the club last night had the balls to approach them except one latin guy I talked to and I kept pushing him to approach and he finally did and danced with one of the friends.