Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Marriage

SamMalone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on marriage? I was talking with a friend last night after a couple beers and he thinks that marriage isn't even really a choice, because humans naturally look for a mate and marriage is america's way of being with a mate and providing for kids. I argued that marriage wasn't neccessary. Your thoughts?

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage is the Churches way of preventing sin...

Imagine if nobody was allowed to have sex until marriage still:p

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My stance on marriage is simple. I won't get married until I have financial stability and I can buy my own house. I want my kids to live in their own home, have their own room and backyard to play. I don't want them to have to move around to different places like I had to because my family couldn't buy a house. My wife won't be allowed to work she will stay home and take care of the kids full time. No kid of mine is going to a stinking child care center or have some mean ol nanny! why would they if they have a loving mother?

one of the reasons kids these days are so messed up is because they don't have a parent with them to raise them. Instead they are raised by television and the crap they learn in school from the other spoiled bad kids. In order for me to get married my wife can't be a feminazi biatch that puts carreer over her own children first (sadly this is most women today).

Will I ever find a woman that meets my requirements? maybe, maybe not, but I won't be lowering my standards I don't want to end up an statistic like all the divorces every year. For me to be married I have to have a career, a good paying job that means im financially stable and I can afford to buy my own home for my future family. I will have to find a woman that I fall in love with, meets my moral requirements and the requirements of the type of mother I want her to be. If not then ill die alone I don't mind having a hundred girlfriends throught my life ;)

There always comes a time in a man's life when he finds a really special girl to him and he wants to make her his and his only. If all the other stuff adds up (financial stability, moral and mother requirements) than I might consider proposing to her.

The problem with marriage nowadays is that people get married without financial stability and the children and marriage suffers because of it.

Blazing Redfish

Reaction score
Marriage is scary. Something better always comes up. Imagine buying a laptop. At the time you bought it, you got the coolest looking, state of the art, best laptop money can buy. You wait a few more years, and guess what. Even newer laptops that are cooler looking with more sophisticated techonology come out. And they are even cheaper now. And you cant buy a new one. You cant even "rent" a new one. Or you are not supposed to at least =)

Same analogy with marriage isnt it?

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
people don't treat marriage as sacred institution anymore. It is attacked by gay groups. Marriage is symbol between man and woman that's all. there is no alternative version. It is being distorted by gays as ligit way of nature. It disgusts me to see society has gone down the toilet.

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marriage is a official contract between two individuals , they promise to stay faithfull honest and such and if they break those promises then the contract can be broken and such they get divorced.... In the old days Marriage was used by kings and such to make alliances between other clans/comunities. They did it in a curch because they beleived it would make the relationship more blessed , they werent told to do it in the curch by god or jesus.
it was a choice they themself made.

Today marriage is the same as old days , its an contract between two indiviuals , but people sign that contract waaay to fast and therefore end up braking it many times...

marriage isent neccessary , its just that society makes you beleive that marriage is sumthing everyone should have before they reach a certain age , if you brake those norm and rules you can be considered an outsider and therefore feel alittle shut out.
But the truth is marriage isent a necessaty , you can have a deep and meaningful relationship you can have children and raise them with your partner without being married , i feel that todays society puts such a pressure on marriage to be a certain way , a way that is nearly too perfect , that when people strive to make theyr marriage that way they end up basicly destroying theyr relationship.....