Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Marriage

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and this is why the birth rate in many western countries is below replacement because many men are scared to death to get married. I'm someone's b*tch now. It stings man, believe me. I'm a fighter, been that way my entire life. You're bigger than me? You beat me up? I find you later with a baseball bat. I learn how to box. I'm not rolling over for anyone. It's different when your kids and your money are concerned though. Not much I can do, my hands are largely tied. Cheaper to keeper.
I despise cheaters, but in this case u don't have a relationship u have a sick abusive control freak giving u nothing, I say get a gf on the side or just bang girls at will and hide it. There has to be something u can do. I was married ten months and my wife pulled this for months and months , no affection just gone all the time, I moved all her stuff outside on the porch one day and called her and told her she is out and to come get it and if she wanted a problem bring her brother and dad to start some **** and I would take her abuse out on them in front of her, and she knew it. However I had no kids with the cvnt. It's been ten years and she still tries to get me back, even when remarried. I still have never spoken to her. Ten years no contact.
Point being, despite her abusive controlling fake tough demeanor, she is still a weak *****, u have to find her kryptonite and call her bluff by exploiting it. Find her insecurity and ride the **** out of it in a condescending way.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah like why aren't you hooking up with some other girl on the side?? Just learn how to hide it and you'll be ok. It's every man's right to bang more than one woman even if this woman treated you like a king daily. The fact that she isn't should just make you do it more often. I bet if she sensed you were desirable to other females she'd start upping her game. Any commitment that states a man should be never have sex with another woman for the rest of his life (presuming he is virile) is flawed from the get go.