Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Marijuana

Young Tay

Reaction score
ill say this in my usess wit chronic before i quit

i have had nothing but good times

the only thing that i can look back and regret about is my strength went down and it kept my pockets far from deep

my reaction time never changed

i only got the munchies 2 or 3 times out of the thousands of blunts that i smoked i still dont know why that is for the longest i thought the munchies was an urban myth

the only thing that has harmed my short term memory is alcohol

i proved the statistics wrong it was not a gateway drug

as far as im concernd smokin a jay is healthier than a cigerette

how many pot smokers got lung cancer?

a hole in there throat?

or a devise that makes you talk like a robot for the rest of your life?

i can sit in a car of weed smoke but tabacco is an whole nother story

o and another thing how many more people quit smokin weed to that of tabacco?

think about it

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post,

But i have to say this thread is being hit up like crazy......................................................

Thanks for the feedback

CribMaster345

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive smoked weed once before ..well twice in one day, but i havent done it since. i smoked cigs before too, but i dont want to smoke cigs because i dont want cancer or anything and dont wanna get addicted.

now putting weed & being a don juan together, couldn't smoking weed be a positive for being a don juan? i mean if your chill and all wouldnt that make it less of a problem approaching girls!!!!!!! ohhhhhhhhh wassap now u ***** ass anti-potheads i think i jus hit tha muh****in g spot

think about that *****es!!

i think ima start smokin more weed more often now that ive read this thread, seems more positive than negative.

and like my dad use to say ..the key to life is happiness!

so roll a big fat ****in blunt up and puff cuz muh****a u only got one life to live and yo check the ****in Anything Else thread to view my **** on religion cuz there isnt a ****in afterlife u religious fags the bible is a fairy tale and religion is all bs all its done is start wars so tote the **** up *****es and live it happy

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To OD on marijuana you have to smoke twice the mass of your body.

According to a teacher of mine, the reason it was ever made illegal in the first place was that in the 30s (I think) some guy figured out how to make a material called liquid hemp, which contested the newly created plastic. A big plastic manufacturer didn't want the competition, so he pulled a couple of strings in congress and had all forms of marijuana made illegal.

Big N

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, I don't want to get into this debate, so I'm just gonna post this and run.

Alright, I love how whenever someone does something THEY KNOW is bad, they have to say, "oh, it's not that bad. It's not as bad as _____." In this debate, alcohol has been a pretty popular comparison. Who gives a ****? Did anyone here try to say alcohol is good for you? No. Does the fact that something is worse make the thing you are trying to justify any better? Here is what you sound like (made more extreme so you can understand):

1) I slit my wrists...it's not like I'm shooting myself in the head.
2) I eat my own ****...but it's not that bad for me. It's not like I'm eating straight-up arsenic or anything.
3) I impregnated my cousin...the baby won't be ****ed up though. It's not like I impregnated my sister or something like THAT.

Alright, I gotta go to work. I look forward to the alcohol comparisons, and the "oh, you've been brainwashed. You're such a ***** cus you dont smoke." Maybe I should start smoking to try and prove to you guys that I'm cool and not brainwashed. Yeah, that'd be good.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just quit smoking pot for about 3 weeks, and youll loose interst for it..... i was smoking pretty heavy for about a year, i finally got caught and i told to my self alright im gonna stop smoking for at least 3 weeks.... after those 3 weeks were gone i really didnt care about smoking anymore....well now i just drink....a ****load.