Manipulating Text To Get A Date......??

StoneCold

Don Juan
Reaction score
HEY GUYZ!!!!!

I Have Been setting Up dates with A girl By Text.....and she always turns Up and or either recommends other days.....this is intrest at its best right...

Latly sumthings up....I think i need to see This chick 1 more time to totally melt away all her other options and or fears.........

Now I wanna put togthere a Text Message...Because she is foriegn it lets her think and then type.....sumthing...useful...

I want her to either accept the outing i request or let me know when other days she has off.........

Now usuing MANIPULATING TEXT OR PATTERNING sum way to get what i want.........

For example i want to take her roller blading and fly a kite....then maybe relax and watch a movie...........

A TEXT THAT SHE CANNOT REFUSE OR SAY NO TOOO WUD BE IDEAL.......

Or a TEXT that Wud make her think.... AND even if she decides To FlakE makes her feel like shes gonna Miss on sumthing amazing............

THIS WUD BE GREAT

Some Examples Wud Be Fantastic :wave: :wave:

StoneCold

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK I sent this too her.....

Hi Jxxxxx what a great day i have planned for tomoro im gonna be free in the afternoon from 6 and as it is really windy im gonna fly my kite whilst rollerblading then gonna relax and watch a movie you shud join me it shall be great......

she sent......O sorry I wont be able to Make it im working...But sounds Nice,..

So i replyied f..k you ***** dont come then...

Now I feel Good......

Was this the right Move

she also replied saying ...SORRY...in capitals

Lucas718

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there some reason you couldn't call her and have a conversation? Asking her out via text msg just looks weak.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
StoneCold said:
OK I sent this too her.....

Hi Jxxxxx what a great day i have planned for tomoro im gonna be free in the afternoon from 6 and as it is really windy im gonna fly my kite whilst rollerblading then gonna relax and watch a movie you shud join me it shall be great......

she sent......O sorry I wont be able to Make it im working...But sounds Nice,..

So i replyied f..k you ***** dont come then...

Now I feel Good......

Was this the right Move

she also replied saying ...SORRY...in capitals
LMFAO MAN I LOVE YOU! HAHA YOUR MY IDOL

and for the text message, i think you pressured her, you should have said.
i have a day planned for us, i pick you up after 6"

thats it, then if she replies with.. what do u have in mind.. be like "too big to discribe" then thats it" u will pick her up. and if she flakes then thats where u should have said fuk you lol!!

EDIT: she was working dude lol, she cant quit her work for u? u made a 110 percent bad move

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
honestly, she is a lost cuase............"i cant, but it sounds good"????

she deserves a **** YOU *****

just dont focus solely on her, i dont want u caring tooo much about such a nothing of a *****

StoneCold

Don Juan
Reaction score
She Just sent me another Text.........

saying...... Look I do have some free time from 4-6 it would be a good time to meet...what do you think?

My REPLY ....... Great...I Have a surprize awaiting I will see You then... we can meet outside xxxxxxxx at 4.02 :)

wooooohooooo

success

Maybe women like to feel a little pressure who knows....

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she had F'n blown you off multiple times or always played some game then i could understand your TERRIBLE response and I'd respect it, But from how you made it sound she was interested in you things were going good and then she has to work one night and can't meet you and She even says it sounds nice... as in she might wanna do that some other time with you!... you blow her off??!?! WTF?!?!? ..... w/e your life man :down:

StoneCold

Don Juan
Reaction score
No we have planned tomro to meet im happy as it took a while to plan out....

but everything seems to be ok.....

i dunno she might turn up aggressive but i shall do that tooo if she does....

lots of kino and im gonna try to take her back to my house and give her my wonder bone in many ways

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happened to the human element?? You shouldn't even talk to her at all. When you go to out to dinner instead of talking to each other you should hold a fork in one hand and try to text with your cellphone in the other ("How is your food" ........ "Food is good thank u......). Also when you have sex with her have your cell phone in one hand and you should text message saying " ohhhh yea" so you can wait another 2 mins for her to say " give it to me harder".

Just call her up instead of having a conversation with a computer.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Noob said:
x3! lol this is either a stupid troll or the funniest/stupidest thing some one has texted to a girl
We're gonna take that to the 4th power, x4.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's serious I've known a lot of women that would find the response 'f..k you ***** dont come then...' both hilarious and sexy.

A lot of women, especially hot ones, LOVE being disrespected (with charm and humour). Balls are rare.

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women, especially hot ones, LOVE being disrespected (with charm and humour). Balls are rare.

Agreed, depends on the relationship with the girl though

Top Bottom