Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Making your point with someone who won't listen

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one is only involving females in a background scenery, but I'm sure we've all ran across this phenomenon a few times...

How best to communicate with another man, who doesn't let you finish talking-ever.
An idiot...that I work with, unfortunately. I'm new, so he's trying to assert his "authority"...a joke in itself.

Nevertheless I have to deal with these idiots for 8 hours a night. One each night, on alternating nights.
Ugh. The IQs of Jellyfish, lmao.

Ideas? Suggestions?
Ultimately there's a woman in my future, who isn't involved with any of us presently, but a future possibility that could depend on my handling of these two "geniusnesses".

Billtx49

Reaction score
This one is only involving females in a background scenery, but I'm sure we've all ran across this phenomenon a few times...

How best to communicate with another man, who doesn't let you finish talking-ever.
An idiot...that I work with, unfortunately. I'm new, so he's trying to assert his "authority"...a joke in itself.

Nevertheless I have to deal with these idiots for 8 hours a night. One each night, on alternating nights.
Ugh. The IQs of Jellyfish, lmao.

Ideas? Suggestions?
Ultimately there's a woman in my future, who isn't involved with any of us presently, but a future possibility that could depend on my handling of these two "geniusnesses".
You can’t force a person to have respect and consideration for another if they don’t have it. That said, one technique I have used in the past is to remain quiet and listen, maybe a slight nod here and there, don’t smile, no nothing else. Do it long enough and they will eventually ask what you think if they care to know , and they will listen to your opinion.

Last edited:

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way to deal with them is dont deal with them, the paradox acts that you projected will trigger their couriousity will soon resolve the indifference in a men to men way.. No worries this is a part of life learning experience.