Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Making progress...

Scuba Steve

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I have posted a few times since joining. I am a 45 year old who is going through a divorce after a 21 year marriage. I am newly red-pilled and a rookie at having game. I have been reading blogs and books like crazy.

Last night, I did my 1st cold approach at the gym. A girl and I were exchanging eye contact throughout the night. As I was ready to leave the gym, I remembered a quote from this site. "Rejection is better than regret"

I approached and had a brief conversation. Needless to say, I f*cked it up because within 2 minutes, I straight asked if she had a boyfriend, to which she replied, "I'm talking to someone but he's not my boyfriend." This threw me off and I pretty much ended the conversation at that point. In retrospect, I think I could have pushed through that and got her number, but I didn't because I was nervous and didn't know what to say. She was 25 and appeared interested, at least at first.

Even though I didn't get the desired result, just making the approach was huge for me. (1st one in 21 years)

Any advice?

Stallionstud

Don Juan
Reaction score
My buddy used to tell me, never end the conversation. (Obviously within reason) Basically never walk away.(unless she’s s B!tch) He saw me do that **** all the time as a teenager.

She easily could of rejected you BUT DID NOT. So you were doing everything right.... Until you walked away.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t ask about a BF. Did you see a ring?
Just make small talk then ask her out. Keep the convo low key and stay calm and cool.
Look her in the eyes at all times. Don’t stare at her breast ass or beaver. Eye contact always.
If she says no? Oh well. Move on

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regret is better than getting involved with trash.

Next time ask if she has a dog or cat, not boyfriends...they all have those. It's like asking if she has any big toes!:D:p

Last edited:

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be proud you took a shot, even if you bailed. Don't let it get you down, each time you do it you'll be more comfortable. Next time just try to remember she's just a woman and keep the conversation simple.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm talking to someone but he's not my boyfriend."
she could have meant you :/

and yes, you never ever ask the BF question. If they mention it after you asked them out..
"I didnt ask you about your BF, I asked you out for a drink"

Scuba Steve

Don Juan
Reaction score
she could have meant you :/

and yes, you never ever ask the BF question. If they mention it after you asked them out..
"I didnt ask you about your BF, I asked you out for a drink"

I didn't even think about that...

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she didn't think you were attractive or interesting she would of clearly said she had a bf when you asked but she didn't and left it open..