Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Loverboy video - AFC to PUA

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MWAHAHAHA! These pictures mean absolutely nothing...

I know tons of guys who take pictures with other girls, but they never have sex with them. Girls take pictures for no real reason!

On the other hand, guys I know who DO girls are never into this crap. Many do not even party, others just do nothing but study and screw their girls.

This is SO absolutely not real. I can show you pics of me with 1000000 hot girls I never got with because it was random party pics!

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ ^ This is true actually...

I'm not going to say if its real or not, but really how can you know what went on on any particular night ? Good points and you should always be skeptical, but the point is that it motivates people to change their lives, so i agree with the premise.. whether its true or not bears no relevance to the usefulness of it...

Just like good FR's, whether they are embellished or pure fiction dosen't matter, it gives 100's of other guys motivation to get out and try to have a successful life with females, who cares if its real, its still awesome.

-Cod3r

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He sure changed and became more fun to be around. That, alone, doesn't get you women, AND thats not even needed. I'm dead serious that the guy I know who picks up most girls is the guy who stands at a wall in every bar and club and drinks, not even talking to anyone. He picks up girls in a normal environment and dates them for like 3 weeks before he f*cks them...and its real.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Again proving the notion you can get females doing... ANYTHING

I know guys that get laid who never go to clubs, they just happen to fall into pvssy all the time, I also know guys that love clubbing and are extroverts and they fvck alot too, I also know myself who is in-between and I used to fvck alot, many different options in fvcking chicks

-Cod3r

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what the FVCK ever!
Quit Hating Babnik!

That video was TIGHT!
PROPS to him!
... and the much pvssy he's pulling now.

If i was you... I'd be more concerned with your serious disbelief in what understanding and implementing GAME can result. LoverBoy was straight pimpin it, 100fold over most of the cats in here. And I'd damn sure bank some coin, that he's pulling a world more pvssy than you. Good on him too! Your not gonna get anywhere... with such hater noob sh!t, and insecure doubt. Check yourself, and understand... Knowledge is Power!

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarkLight said:
what the FVCK ever!
Quit Hating Babnik!
Ok . . . ease up. This board has suffered from trolls with severe brain malfunction (I'm not joking), and its normal and useful for guys to doubt this kind of stuff.

Even so, most guys don't even have the balls to ask the chicks to get the picture with them, so there ya go. Besides, most guys don't know guys in real life you pull serious pvssy, so they don't really believe that it's possible, they'd like to, but they don't quite do.

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa this is spooky that this has just come up today!
I only came across it for the first time yesterday looking through old asf archives, funny video though, loverboy needs to lift a bag of sugar or two.

He's a RSD instructor now up in Edinburgh apparently

Oh and the reason your ex probably dumped you........YOU HAD A VIDEO CAMERA IN HER FACE ALL THE TIME!

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
Ok . . . ease up. This board has suffered from trolls with severe brain malfunction (I'm not joking), and its normal and useful for guys to doubt this kind of stuff.

lol... fair enough.
I was just stoked to see this lil vid clip. Thought it pretty pimp.

Then I come in here, and some lil tool is just hating.
Just bothered me. I mean... we come here to lift ourselves, and encourage others to do the same. Disbelief while healthy at times... is also poisonous when it hinders your own potential, and clouds others sense of possibility. I'm all for a healthy sense of reality... but one of positivity. So... to hate on this project of creativity, where homey puts himself out on the line genuinely, turns his life around to a visible degree, and is there for the uplifmont of the community... is just some fart-knocker weak sh!t.

lol...Alright, thats all I gotta say. :D
Peace'

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hah, it's nice to see one of my people pimping. he make me proud.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Loverboy has alot of credit from many guys in this community and whether her fuvked all these girls or not he is still getting more success than most. For those who don't really know about the community most people keep pictures that they've taken in sets or layed. (MM has a photo routine which helps DHV)