Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looking at OLD and seeing the same old..

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's a good thing.. having broken up with my ex some 4-5 weeks ago and looking at POF it can't be good if you can still remember the same girls you saw 2 1/2 years ago on the site.. Maybe it's just me be reading the stuff they wrote now is a major turn off to me.. granted some of these girls are on multiple dating sites..

I work for a popular "brown" shipping company and I'm starting to regret not giving this girl my number last week.. as soon as I walked in the door I got a huge IOI vibe off her lots of giggles (her friend was next to her) I asked what her last name was so I could type it out I was shocked she was able to stay in her seat the whole time.

I'm thinking about skipping the whole OLD dating crap not like I really spend much effort in it.. it's just that after so many years you would think you would see "different faces" on the sites.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of these online dating girls run through men like sh*t through a goose and then just hop back online and find another one. I dated a girl for a year and a half I met on OLD and once the relationship was over she was right back on. Same profile and everything. Really gives you some insight into what you thought you were dating vs. who she really was.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of these online dating girls run through men like sh*t through a goose and then just hop back online and find another one. I dated a girl for a year and a half I met on OLD and once the relationship was over she was right back on. Same profile and everything. Really gives you some insight into what you thought you were dating vs. who she really was.
Sounds exactly like my last GF. She was online within a week of the break up. I've even seen her online since then.

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I also see this on POF. The ones you still see on there either have really high standards, are crazy, or are just OLD sluts for ride the OLD cVck carousel. POF is trash and I would just stay away from it. Your better off using TInder or Match.
For example I sent a message to a girl on POF.. I was being real no BS not trying to be funny I sent a message saying she had a nice smile.. she looks at my profile and that was it.. I'm guessing she has a inflated ego or maybe how I think is different.. a little thank you could not hurt. I mean I don't loose sleep over it

btw I tried tinder like 3-4 years ago is it any better? I hated it I could not see how it would ever work..

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex did that crap with me.. like a year and a half in she told me she was off but I kept her bookmarked.. OR I would search up her sign and her zip code and what height and all that.. and sure enough she popped up.. what made it stand out more was she was using the pics I took of her..

BTW red flags for me is if she asks for a lot of pics of herself that she wants you to take of her red flags for me.. I see my ex did that a lot so she could save the time of editing me out of pictures.

Evaus

Banned
Reaction score
You ain't lying. If you meet her online the act she plays with you she'll be playing with others soon as you break up and it's like you never existed.

Any man should take heed to women if they ever mention using OLD as a major red flag. Not only has she been ran through but as a woman who needed to use OLD to meet people she's most likely trash in her social circle and had to resort to finding not "a man" but multiple strange men on shady sites known for a long time as hook up spots. This is known in today's times as "acceptable dating" for women. As if they aren't pump and dumps but just trying to find "love".

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For example I sent a message to a girl on POF.. I was being real no BS not trying to be funny I sent a message saying she had a nice smile.. she looks at my profile and that was it.. I'm guessing she has a inflated ego or maybe how I think is different.. a little thank you could not hurt. I mean I don't loose sleep over it

btw I tried tinder like 3-4 years ago is it any better? I hated it I could not see how it would ever work..
The girls on there get 100s of messages a day from guys. They get egos because of this and become picky.

TInder is better then POF, but real world game is the best. I would get out there and do some approaches.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Essentially what is boils down to is that NEW ATTENTION > whatever it is you're offering her even if you're a high value guy. Women who are on OLD in my opinion are incapable of holding anything down long term.

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shameless behavior. Bullet dodged.
Well the longer I hung around her the worse her BPD got.. but that's for another thread.. I remember confronting her about this while helping her do laundry and she tried to deny it.. yeah OK... now that's shes gone and married this guy she still wont leave me alone or tries to go around other ways to find out about me.

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You ain't lying. If you meet her online the act she plays with you she'll be playing with others soon as you break up and it's like you never existed.

Any man should take heed to women if they ever mention using OLD as a major red flag. Not only has she been ran through but as a woman who needed to use OLD to meet people she's most likely trash in her social circle and had to resort to finding not "a man" but multiple strange men on shady sites known for a long time as hook up spots. This is known in today's times as "acceptable dating" for women. As if they aren't pump and dumps but just trying to find "love".
My ex wanted me to lie how we met..

Evaus

Banned
Reaction score
My ex did that crap with me.. like a year and a half in she told me she was off but I kept her bookmarked.. OR I would search up her sign and her zip code and what height and all that.. and sure enough she popped up.. what made it stand out more was she was using the pics I took of her..

BTW red flags for me is if she asks for a lot of pics of herself that she wants you to take of her red flags for me.. I see my ex did that a lot so she could save the time of editing me out of pictures.
The highlighted is some real low life shiit. Dude that really hits hard.

If a chick isn't proud of being seen in pics with you she's using you and a pile of garbage. Though the harsh reality is eventually she'll find someone and may never get her just do. "Karma" IMO is a myth. Sucks but there are some real pieces of work out there and in life they don't always "fall".

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The girls on there get 100s of messages a day from guys. They get egos because of this and become picky.

TInder is better then POF, but real world game is the best. I would get out there and do some approaches.
I have a lot of interactions with women daily lol I might try tinder again but I'm not going to put much thought into it.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Folks unfortunately, this is the new market today in a nutshell. Social Media accounts like Facebook honestly aren't that DIFFERENT than OLD. The women are getting massive amounts of Inbox messages on Facebook just like they are on OLD.

I too have experienced the same thing, where you will see beautiful women on OLD (some of which I met or dated or fvcked personally) literally STAY on there for centuries. It's folks on this website that want to blame us men for why these women are still on there.......when the fact remains that the chick on there for 2 - 5 years has dated, messaged, etc., HUNDREDS of men and you are telling me that not 1 man in that pile is worthy to commit to?

They aren't looking to commit, they are looking to have a good time, serial date, etc. It's why I said the short term dating market is BOOMING but the LTR market is in a Great Recession/Depression. Expanding your "paradigm", or "thinking very positive", or "repeating positive affirmations", or "reading the DJ Bible" will NOT STOP these new market forces.

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The highlighted is some real low life shiit. Dude that really hits hard.

If a chick isn't proud of being seen in pics with you she's using you and a pile of garbage. Though the harsh reality is eventually she'll find someone and may never get her just do. "Karma" IMO is a myth. Sucks but there are some real pieces of work out there and in life they don't always "fall".
Yeah it sucks each time I see it what's worse is a pic she put up of herself and the apple watch I got her and a designer book bag all both in the same shot while she's posing and her "husband for papers" comments on the picture but she dosen't respond back to him :roll eyes:

When I took her to disney world we did take some pictures together but some she wanted to take by herself I started catching on what she was doing but I kept my mouth closed

Victimothy

Banned
Reaction score
Essentially what is boils down to is that NEW ATTENTION > whatever it is you're offering her even if you're a high value guy. Women who are on OLD in my opinion are incapable of holding anything down long term.
Between OLD and meeting people out the cards are stacked way in women's favor. They can get things bought for them, move on and meet others easily, or have others in the wings as your replacement on a whim. Doesn't matter if the chick might be crap. They can keep going and meeting new men till eventually they meet their "one".

I find it almost impossible to feel sorry for women getting played as in the past when younger you believe women "aren't like that" but they do the same dirt and majority of the times get away with it and are ENABLED by society etc.

Men = dogs

Women = just trying to find the one / love.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Folks unfortunately, this is the new market today in a nutshell. Social Media accounts like Facebook honestly aren't that DIFFERENT than OLD. The women are getting massive amounts of Inbox messages on Facebook just like they are on OLD.

I too have experienced the same thing, where you will see beautiful women on OLD (some of which I met or dated or fvcked personally) literally STAY on there for centuries. It's folks on this website that want to blame us men for why these women are still on there.......when the fact remains that the chick on there for 2 - 5 years has dated, messaged, etc., HUNDREDS of men and you are telling me that not 1 man in that pile is worthy to commit to?

They aren't looking to commit, they are looking to have a good time, serial date, etc. It's why I said the short term dating market is BOOMING but the LTR market is in a Great Recession/Depression. Expanding your "paradigm", or "thinking very positive", or "repeating positive affirmations", or "reading the DJ Bible" will NOT STOP these new market forces.
Then you just need to take the knowledge you know about the current market and use it to your advantage. Don't search for an LTR, just have fun, live your life, and keep smashing.

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Between OLD and meeting people out the cards are stacked way in women's favor. They can get things bought for them, move on and meet others easily, or have others in the wings as your replacement on a whim. Doesn't matter if the chick might be crap. They can keep going and meeting new men till eventually they meet their "one".

I find it almost impossible to feel sorry for women getting played as in the past when younger you believe women "aren't like that" but they do the same dirt and majority of the times get away with it and are ENABLED by society etc.

Men = dogs

Women = just trying to find the one / love.
reading some of the profiles they want the man to be pretty much 7Ft tall