Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LJBF -> LFRN

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe that her role in your life is to make you a better man. Were it not for her, you would be an ignorant fool still bumbling around in darkness. Her presence is capable of lifting you up higher than you could ever have imagined. And thus her presence is a double-edged sword. You cannot have her, you will not have her, at least not at this stage in your life (we are probably talking about anytime within the next five years, if at all), because if you DID then you would not be compelled to improve.
beautiful words!

The TallOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am (was) in the same situation.

Unless people want me to re-type the whole situation... I'll just give a overview on this topic.

I think LJBF - LFRN/LTR is possible. I have seen it, and the best relationships that I have seen are when two people begin off as friends.

Its possible, but you must be willing to stick it out for the long haul. Life's best things, are the things that you work the hardest for.

BUT, BUT, you must continue to see/look for other possibilties. You MUST be willing to walk away, only then, will she see what she is missing. Its a paradox, and it sucks. But thats life.

If she comes running back, don't take her. Push her away (kindly) and move on with your life. Perhaps in the future you two can 'connect', it happens, but it doesn't happen that often.

I have fallen into this trap.. but with a good girl (I dont' think she had evil in her body). But, she didn't date, period. The end. She had a lot of guy friends, but she didn't date any of them. My take was that she was hurt in the past, and she didn't want to set herself up for another emotional pain. She was confused, very confused.

My advice to all guys who meet these kind of chicks: Put them on the back burner. Keep in touch with them, but don't make them a prime target.

Unfournately, when these girls do come around and start dating again, it won't be with you, but with someone else, who hopefully won't dump them on their ass.

[AFC Mode] I feel sorry for these girls, they might make good LTR people, but they're too confused to take anymore risks.[/AFC Mode]

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post. Just what I was looking for.

Now I have a question. Do slutty girls gross anyone out as much as me?

chucknorris

Reaction score
To #3: Should the girl aks first, if she wants to see you? Or is it ok, if I ask first ?

HeeelP! :cool:

Thanks
chucknorris

Heretolearn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EXCELLENT THREAD!

Cynetix you have wonderful reflection!

I think your method was a COMPLETE success for you. Not in your initial goal of the woman but in the DJ true way of self development. I mean your posts improved SO MUCH OVER THE TIME.

Also, Astaroth thank you so much for sharing your story. I feel you suceeded so much as a Don Juan too!

I guess the true journey and mission always is SELF fulfillment

* I guess we have a love hate relationship with these women but ultimately they will all help us to become stronger MEN!

Bballer7389

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, I kno im diggin up an old thread, but I jsut have 1 question...What exactly should you be striving to tell the girl when she reaches out and contacts you the 1st time after you've cut her off?

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cynetix said:
Me: It's awesome being able to look back on situations that used to intimidate you but realizing that they don't anymore.
Her: Like what?
Well like simply talking to girls for example...I used to be so intimidated but now it's so obvious that it's not really a big deal.
I see...Good job!
But it's funny...I can't reconcile why I was able to get over that so easily, but

*I circle around in front of her and put my arms on her waist*

when I do this, I still feel scared shìtless. Why is that?

*Clearly nervous now* I don't know, why is that?
Hehe, I was hoping YOU would answer that!
Well I feel it too--this uncomfortable feeling (not a good sign)
I think we need to resolve it once and for all
I agree. How do you think we could do that?

From there, I gave her the look, and then moved in to kiss...and this is where you are welcome to flame away for my approach above...because she pushed me away.

!!!
Approach says, "I want to be your best friend." It's clingy. He wasn't after sex. He just wanted to spend more time with her. That reeks of a non-powerful male who has no life and/or friends. What would have worked? If the approach said, "I want to fvck/use you." An intellectual wh0re is made when a man is more attached emotionally than sexually to a girl. The girl naturally tries to trap a man emotionally via sex. If a male is already attached emotionally, she will keep him on a string or possibly tease her "friend" sexually (if needed) to keep him on that emotional string.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
digging up such an old thread, such great information on the LJBF situation.

and heres a question, if i wanted to break contact with a girl, how could i possibly do that if she literally every class day during 5th period, she waits outside the door for me to walk to 6th period. -_-