Liquid CLA

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna start taking CLA for my cutting phase here in a month or so. I was looking through bodybuilding.com and i found a liquid form of it.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pbl/cla.html

Common knowledge states that liquid is absorbed at a rate of 93%+ into the bloodstream unlike pills which very rarely reach 20%. Has anyone used the liquid form as opposed to the pills? I think I'm gonna get it and check it out for myself.

Also, for a fat burner. Do you reccomend the ECA Stack or Hydroxadrine.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nutra/eca.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ansi/hydroxadrine.html

This stuff is new to me so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks..

D'Anconia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Industry
Common knowledge states that liquid is absorbed at a rate of 93%+ into the bloodstream unlike pills which very rarely reach 20%.
This point is moot if the substance in question is not identical in both forms. Remember liquid creatine? Garbage. The creatine breaks down into creatinine once in liquid form. Useless as far as bodybuilding is concerned. I believe only one or two companies were able to stabilize the creatine. Also, how does common knowledge state that the figures are 93% and 20%? It would take piles of research to come up with those figures. That's also a blanket statement. The figures would depend on the specific substances.

All criticism aside, I have never had great success with CLA. I know Diesel is a fan of this particular supplement, but I would personally rather spend my money on something else. Maybe a natural testosterone booster, like Tribex.

For the fat burner, have you ever tried generic ephedrine and caffeine? I've had great success in the past with 200mg caffeine pills and 25 or 30mg ephedrine hcl pills, taken in unison 2 or 3 times per day. I'm not sure about the herbal equivalents of ephedrine and caffeine. They've never worked as well for me. However, if money is not an issue for you, Hydroxadrine looks like a decent product to try once.

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to any nutrutionist and they will tell you the same thing. Concentrated nutrients inside capsules do not deliver all of the stated vitamins/minerals to the bloodstream. A lot of them get eaten up in your stomach linings and stomach acid. This is why liquid is best.... whether it be creatine (powder) as opposed to capsules... or CLA or even multivitamins. I take SEASILVER multivitamin juice and I notice a 100X difference over regular vitamins. The stuff really does work and yes it is VERY EXPENSIVE but you will thank yourself later for spending the $30 a month on a multivitamin that actually gives you exactly whats stated.

I have a bottle of EPHEDRA laying around but i think it expires soon. I'm just gonna go w/ the Hydroxadrine when the time comes. For now though, I want something else to pump my workouts up a little. I guess i'm getting a little impatient (i am getting good gains, but i want MORE MORE MORE!). I might try the Tribex 500 and ZMA stack along with my protein/creatine/glutamine routine i've been doing for the last 6 weeks (creatine for only for the last 2 of it).

Last edited: