Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lifting for Dummies! Myths, Dumb Questions..

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6-heads lewis said:
Its hard to believe that H&F is full of sexy guys constantly being checked out by the hottest babes at the gym, even the skinny guys benching and squatting 100lbs are irresistible to the bubbly 23-year-old personal trainer with steel buns.
What does H & F mean? Hahahaha dude trust me,it's not the hot chicks that check you out at first,it's all in phases; The first to notice your body are the skanky matured ladies(30-50ish) who want anything they can get while they still have some "gas in the tank". Then it flops to the teenie boppers(15-18) who think someone who is in the slightest of shape is a "buff". Now the ones that everyone wants,as you say the "bubbly 23-year-old personal trainer with steel buns.",I've only seen one type of bodybuild pulls those,the ultra lean(6% and less bodyfat) w/ a tan bodybuild people.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6-heads lewis said:
It seems 75% of the males on this forum have an ego that deludes their sense of reality.

Its hard to believe that H&F is full of sexy guys constantly being checked out by the hottest babes at the gym, even the skinny guys benching and squatting 100lbs are irresistible to the bubbly 23-year-old personal trainer with steel buns.
My roommate is like this. He really thinks he's awesome and that everything that women do means they like him. And he talks up his game and how he understands women so well (aka not at all) and always has stories about how he was at a party once and made out with some girl (i've never seen this sort of thing happen but he sure has lots of stories about it happening in the past)

He's not really ugly but he dresses weird, is kind of effeminate, is really skinny and small framed but still has a gut etc...I only ever see him with ugly girls. And even they usually dump on him.

He just continues to shock me that he thinks he's hot sh1t just because he wasted money on an ugly yellow mustang and drives 2 hours to get his haircut at a salon by his female 'friend' that probably makes fun of him and his goofy ass annoying loud laugh as soon as he walks out. goddamn flamer won't admit he's gay.

ok so this is part story time, and part venting since he's really getting on my nerves lately

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAhahah dude just call him out on it. But don't be a douche about it.

Go out and mack some girls with him. if he sucks you'll know it. Then you wouldn't have to guess

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that would involve spending more time with him, which mr r seems to be avoiding.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard to do it when you live with the dude. This would keep him in check.

Dude, just move to Minny or something, I am looking for a new roommate as well