Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lifestyles vs. Hobbies? JEEP lovers

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
Where I live, let's just say "muddin'" is popular with JEEP owners, then of course you have your Harley Davidson riders. Not into any of that, except I may ride along or something for sh*ts n giggles.

But to limit yourself to a niche' specific type?

Anyway, it seems CERTAIN niche' groups tend to desire those who partake in their specific hobbies and would prefer not to date someone that isn't into this kind of thing.

Like I saw one woman who has a main cover photo on FB with her and her friends in a semi-circle with JEEPS, headlights on. So it would seems really into muddlin' in her Jeep.

Granted she doesn't consider herself a redneck, as "Muddin" is a typical redneck hobby, but she's pretty hot and stays in shape for a 40-something, but they seem to express that she'd like to meet someone with the same Harley D. / JEEP hobby (or lifestyle?)

Same thing with horses...there just seems to be certain hobbies that would allow for people to only date those with those hobbies (lifestyles)?

I personally couldn't relate to someone as I have interests that not many women are interseted in like geeky stuff and sci-fi.

But I've known couples to have completely polar interests to get along well, yes?

Just discovered there's a "Jeeps Freak" dating site, too. lol But isn't that TOO specific of an interest to be priority in dating?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Jeeps and Harleys are both popular in my red neck of the woods. The Harley guys tend to be very alpha or alpha like and the women eat it up.

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
Jeeps and Harleys are both popular in my red neck of the woods. The Harley guys tend to be very alpha or alpha like and the women eat it up.
Yeah, typically with DUI and assualt reccords and spending the night in the drunk tank. lol

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are many factors that play into dating that are not just shared interest. Some of those are:

• How attractive you are
  • Your social status/class
  • Shared interests
  • Proximity
  • Shared social groups
  • Cultral barriers
People typically choose partners based on a major combination of these things.