Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Life's At A Standstill

matygee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now I'm at that in point in my life. The point in my life where I can make one of two very important decisions that will affect me for the rest of my life. Bodybuilding is there, but isn't being utilized...in fact I don't know if I wanna start working out right now. It's been almost a month since I truly had a week where I worked out, and for me that is unusual since I love bodybuilding and working out.

The last month or two have been difficult, dropping out of High School and not quite sure if I should just finish my diploma (18yrs old/16 credits) and start studying business possibly own my own or get into finances and apply for University as a mature student after I have a couple business certificates to my name. Or finish HS continue not having any money (Did I mention I'm broke?) and just get my degree? I know the next time I write something in my blog it will be of a positive note and I will add anicdotes for those who can read my blog and take something from it. As I look at it now, I hate High School; always will.

I've never learned anything from it, never gained anything from being there and always felt like those who were successful in High School were tools. Yes Sir Types. And those who are willing to swallow their own pride and personal sanity for the acheivement (or so it is called) of High Grades. The swallowing and reguritating of useless information is how I pereceive the High School education system to be. I personally can vouch that all my PERSONAL successes and things that have made me happy through life, or things that I have learned through life are all based on my own criteria and based on what I've done to make things happen.

When I wanted to learn something, to try something, to do something I went out of my way to make that a priority in my life and become best at it. Whether it be Bodybuilding, Women, Philosophy, Self-Improvement and currently right now ways to make money.

When I wanted to improve my ways with certain things I went out and did it. I know I'm capable, thats not the issue. Its the where to right now. Where and what direction should I take myself?

I honestly don't know and it is leading me to a deep hole of concern for myself. I'm not neccsarily seeing myself as a victim , I know my position right now is a result of my own actions. But when I see the heavy burden of getting a Diploma, or at least the essentiality of it. I know everyone needs one, or do you? This is a question I need answering. I like to be the one there for people when they need sage advice and counselling, but when the advisor dosen't know who to go to, who does he turn to? Himself? If that is the case then the advisor (myself) is split in two dividing factions. One that sees getting a Diploma as a neccessity and another that sees the need for money as a neccessity.

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
matygee said:
Right now I'm at that in point in my life. The point in my life where I can make one of two very important decisions that will affect me for the rest of my life. Bodybuilding is there, but isn't being utilized...in fact I don't know if I wanna start working out right now. It's been almost a month since I truly had a week where I worked out, and for me that is unusual since I love bodybuilding and working out.

The last month or two have been difficult, dropping out of High School and not quite sure if I should just finish my diploma (18yrs old/16 credits) and start studying business possibly own my own or get into finances and apply for University as a mature student after I have a couple business certificates to my name. Or finish HS continue not having any money (Did I mention I'm broke?) and just get my degree? I know the next time I write something in my blog it will be of a positive note and I will add anicdotes for those who can read my blog and take something from it. As I look at it now, I hate High School; always will.
Tough break. You don't like highschool? Welcome to.. everybody else. Regardless of your like or dislike, people will base major things in YOUR LIFE on this piece of paper.

I've never learned anything from it, never gained anything from being there and always felt like those who were successful in High School were tools. Yes Sir Types. And those who are willing to swallow their own pride and personal sanity for the acheivement (or so it is called) of High Grades. The swallowing and reguritating of useless information is how I pereceive the High School education system to be. I personally can vouch that all my PERSONAL successes and things that have made me happy through life, or things that I have learned through life are all based on my own criteria and based on what I've done to make things happen.
You get what you put in to it, trust me. I have my diploma, and I got terrible grades. It's only now that I know my mistake. It was not applying myself. It sounds like you will be lamenting the same thing.

When I wanted to learn something, to try something, to do something I went out of my way to make that a priority in my life and become best at it. Whether it be Bodybuilding, Women, Philosophy, Self-Improvement and currently right now ways to make money.
You sound like me.

When I wanted to improve my ways with certain things I went out and did it. I know I'm capable, thats not the issue. Its the where to right now. Where and what direction should I take myself?

I honestly don't know and it is leading me to a deep hole of concern for myself. I'm not neccsarily seeing myself as a victim , I know my position right now is a result of my own actions. But when I see the heavy burden of getting a Diploma, or at least the essentiality of it. I know everyone needs one, or do you? This is a question I need answering. I like to be the one there for people when they need sage advice and counselling, but when the advisor dosen't know who to go to, who does he turn to? Himself? If that is the case then the advisor (myself) is split in two dividing factions. One that sees getting a Diploma as a neccessity and another that sees the need for money as a neccessity.
Why do people whine about getting a diploma? School is hard? Yes, guess what; life is hard. Having a diploma, seems like needless busy work at the time. BUT THE WORLD looks at you and judges you on that piece of paper. I don't make the rules, so don't get in my face about this.

You can certainly succeed without a diploma, but why take that chance?

matygee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fortunate_Juan said:
Tough break. You don't like highschool? Welcome to.. everybody else. Regardless of your like or dislike, people will base major things in YOUR LIFE on this piece of paper.

You get what you put in to it, trust me. I have my diploma, and I got terrible grades. It's only now that I know my mistake. It was not applying myself. It sounds like you will be lamenting the same thing.

You sound like me.

Why do people whine about getting a diploma? School is hard? Yes, guess what; life is hard. Having a diploma, seems like needless busy work at the time. BUT THE WORLD looks at you and judges you on that piece of paper. I don't make the rules, so don't get in my face about this.

You can certainly succeed without a diploma, but why take that chance?
Thanks for the tip bro.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I don't have time to read through your entire post but the most important thing you can do in life is finish high school. Yea it sucks, nobody likes it but its one of those things that you need to do.

Without your HS diploma, forget about scoring a tonne of chicks in the future cuz it won't happen unless you become a drug dealer. Forget about going into business for yourself cuz no one will ever give you money to start it up if you can't commit to finishing high school.

matygee

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've just found it very hard to get myself motivated for school, but I'm going to make it a priority now to get back in.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I know at your age, its sucks, boring, much easier to stay home in bed. But I guarantee you it will pay off in spades down the road.

It isn't the most common things parents harp on their kids for no reason. Use it as an opportunity to meet girls / better your game. Its the most prime opportunity to get girls.

Looking back, I threw away chances with girls that were literally throwing themselves at me cuz I didn't realize it.

Go be the stud of the school. You've probably already got the right demeaner / attitude.

matygee

Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
I know at your age, its sucks, boring, much easier to stay home in bed. But I guarantee you it will pay off in spades down the road.

It isn't the most common things parents harp on their kids for no reason. Use it as an opportunity to meet girls / better your game. Its the most prime opportunity to get girls.

Looking back, I threw away chances with girls that were literally throwing themselves at me cuz I didn't realize it.

Go be the stud of the school. You've probably already got the right demeaner / attitude.
The thing is I know I am, I have been. I've had girlfriends - girls that like me - girls do sexual favours for me when I was in High School. It's just the motivating factor that destroys me sometimes I'll be there and I'll ask myself what the hell am I doing here. But now that I've had my friends at sosuave help re-direct my decision...thanks so much guys. This has been an issue that has been plaguing my life for a good month now. Thank you sincerely.