Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Libido report

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
@Fruitbat

You should seriously be reconsidering why you are taking advice about this from strangers on an internet forum. It's normal for libido to fluctuate and many of the claims being discussed on here are marketing gimmicks used to bring revenue for male health clinics pedaling TRT. Once you go on that ****, you very likely will have to rely upon that for the rest of your life. You also may be putting yourself at risk for strokes and heart attacks.
No you won't, unless you don't get blood work done and don't pay attention to Polythecemia, which is where those risks lie.

Again, falls under the people who do stuff without knowing anything about what they are doing.

The easy fix is to donate blood every 8 weeks. I do it like clockwork, no issues.

Low T levels cause far more damage than higher ones do as long as they are within range and you take proper measures to deal with potential side effects.

Not all people have that issue but the ones that do need to donate blood.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No you won't, unless you don't get blood work done and don't pay attention to Polythecemia, which is where those risks lie.

Again, falls under the people who do stuff without knowing anything about what they are doing.

The easy fix is to donate blood every 8 weeks. I do it like clockwork, no issues.

Low T levels cause far more damage than higher ones do as long as they are within range and you take proper measures to deal with potential side effects.

Not all people have that issue but the ones that do need to donate blood.
Just FYI I just paid for the full screen. I tested T alone and it was fine.

Now I’m going for T, oestrogen, SBHG and prolactin.

I suspect as I’m chubby we will see more info, and I expect the answer will just be lean up and lift weight.

If T is still high (690 ish) then any advice on how to affect the others appreciated.

I think we may have discussed before but won’t be able to find thread without a lot of work

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Just FYI I just paid for the full screen. I tested T alone and it was fine.

Now I’m going for T, oestrogen, SBHG and prolactin.

I suspect as I’m chubby we will see more info, and I expect the answer will just be lean up and lift weight.

If T is still high (690 ish) then any advice on how to affect the others appreciated.

I think we may have discussed before but won’t be able to find thread without a lot of work
Did the just T screen include Free Testosterone as well as Total?

That's the important one, although you can kind of guestimate what it will be based on where your SHBG levels are.

For some reason my SHBG levels are always low(like 7 or 8 usually) so I have higher Free T levels relative to normal even tho my Total T is usually around 600.

If there is a way to get your Progesterone levels checked also that would be a useful addition. If you have low Progesterone levels you can still have Estrogen dominance even if you T:E ratios are good. Estrogen dominance is based on the interplay between T:E:p levels...that is not widely known to checked for by doctors, but a key component in hormonal balance.

Many mistakenly believe it's "just" a female hormone but it isn't. It plays an important role in men as well, similar to how Testosterone plays an important role in women, even tho they have 1/10 the levels men do.

If T and free T are good but you have some SHBG/E issues, you want to make sure you are getting enough Zinc in your diet. It's a key nutrient that helps reduce aromatization and positively expresses genes, as the body contains "zinc fingers" on its DNA in certain genes. Without enough zinc those are switched off and not expressed. Zinc can be thought of as the "quintessential male" mineral. It's found in good amounts in red meat, chicken, etc. Harder to trust from plant based sources because soil quality is poor these days and even in the same fields, levels of nutrients can vary widely from normal to almost none at all.

Can look into taking Zinc supplement if need be, I take 50mg every other day or so to make sure I have enough.

Also can look into taking Stinging Nettle Root for high levels of SHBG as that binds to it which prevents it from effecting Free T levels too much.

DIM is also another supplement that you can use if you have high E levels as that ****s down aromatization, although zinc is good at this as well, especially in higher doses(150-200 mg). Alternatively can eat lots of broccoli and other cruciferous vegetables as they contain DIM in them.