Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Learning about stocks or cryptocurrencies

nightwalker75

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have been trying to get into more about learning about stocks and crypto currencies. Trying to figure out if there any book you recommend I have a very rudimentary understanding of both. But just need to expand my knowledge are any books or courses you recommend.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No books, learned everything from Youtube since the 2017 bullrun.

I used Coinbase to dump the tiny amount of cash I could spare, then moved it to Binance mainly to trade alts, had no clue what I was doing, 2018 crash hit, so dumped everything into BNB (Binance Coin, which had no use at the time other than reducing gas fees). I focused on work and smashing plates (I was still working for the man at the time), then came back to crypto in 2021 bull run.

To my surprise, my measly £250 in BNB was turned into around £12000 which I put into other coins. I've since kept a close eye on crypto but never day or swing trading. I'll take profit and accumulate where I can, but TA is not my forte and I don't care to look at charts all day. It's easy money if you have a set-and-forget approach IMO.