Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

know any pickup lines for yoga class?

Donovin

Reaction score
I am in a yoga class(strictly for meeting women)at a community college and the most beautiful girl is in this class with me. She seems my age and we've said hi to each other twice, but that's it. I'm new to this site and have been reading up on all the different ways of picking up on a girl, but wanted to approach her humorously about yoga, or on her posture or something.

If anyone has good ideas for an approach, let me know. I need some help with this one.

-Donovin

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And don't stare at her crotch when she's in the lotus position.

baracus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Donovin
I am in a yoga class(strictly for meeting women)at a community college and the most beautiful girl is in this class with me. She seems my age and we've said hi to each other twice, but that's it. I'm new to this site and have been reading up on all the different ways of picking up on a girl, but wanted to approach her humorously about yoga, or on her posture or something.

If anyone has good ideas for an approach, let me know. I need some help with this one.

-Donovin
Comment on her lovely camel toe

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: know any pickup lines for yoga class?

Originally posted by baracus
Comment on her lovely camel toe
Well, I guess it's alright to stare if she has a camel toe...:p