Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kinky girl actin strange

Pikachuthechosen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I started hanging out with this girl. She acts strange. She is hyper active and talks alot. She is driving me insane :crazy: . She told this boy that she has been hanging out with for over a year (not her boyfriend) that she and I were fooling around. Obviously this boy isn't happy. Why would she tell him that? Is she just trying to make him jealous? She is definately a trip.

Last edited:

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares what she says?

What are your goals with this girl?

Do you want sex? Have you gotten it?

Who cares what this other guy thinks?

Focus on you and what you are getting, let everyone else worry about their own problems.

nvictor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaron B,

I like your reply. Can you come over there and say this to the guy from who I've stolen my actual girlfriend. He is death-threatening me everytime. :)

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nvictor said:
Aaron B,

I like your reply. Can you come over there and say this to the guy from who I've stolen my actual girlfriend. He is death-threatening me everytime. :)
Nice. :rockon:

He is just posturing. I bet if he was gonna do something, he would have done it by now.

I have a personality where if someone threatens me, I just stand in front of them and tell them to get on with it. I refuse to be physically intimidated.