Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keeping Cut with Cast on Arm

Digitz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys recommend to do to stay in shape while i have a cast on my left arm.

I dont want to lose a ton of muscle mass, is there anything i can do to keep both arms and my chest strong?

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I will assume - although I shouldn't with some of you guys - that you will train your legs hard anyway. You may have to leave the upper body if the cast restricts you - awkward if you can't grip properly. Personally I wouldnt sweat it, enjoy the break, do some aerobic work. You'll get any upper body condition you had back pretty quick once you can go full bore again.

chim_chim

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure you move it if at all possible. After I had knee surgery, I couldn't tighten my thigh muscles at all for about a month. In that month I lost about 3 inches of muscle. Moral of the story...use it as much as safely possible so you can minimize muscle loss.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes the ludicrousness of some of the questions posted on this board are astounding.

You have a cast on your arm. What the fukk do you expect to do with it on? Unilateral movements so you can create a slight neurological imbalance when your arm finally heals?? Not much... so why worry ?? Training with one arm when you have a temporary incapacity on the other arm is about the stupidest thing you can do. Let your arm heal, dumba$$.

If you have such a hard-on for the gym, then do tons of leg presses and leg curls. Take your cue and rest. You'll probably break whatever plateau you were on when you come back.

There's a beautiful thing called muscle memory. So when you start training again the "tons" of mass you think you're going to lose (which depending on your size won't be more than 3 lbs. tops ) will come right back.