Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"keep away" twisted

Themanthatcan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok.So this girl I know was flirting with me and I made a comment to my friend about how i just emptied my change in my wallet and to feel how much lighter it was.He feels it and i mess around and throw it at her hands resting on her purse.She gets the wallet, takes a 100 doller food credit card, and plays keep away.After the first 30 sec. she seemed flirtatious then she got all mad at me after about a min..............for wanting my wallet back and trying to get it..............WHAT?! Noone does that!You don't take it, flirt, then get all mad cause I want it back.My only guess as to why she acted like this is she wanted me to just not care?act cool and let her mess with it untill she gave it back.This is the second time it's happened.And she only takes expensive items.............Advice?

She even made the comment:"Stop acting like your 2!You'll get it back eventually!"

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

IM0001

Don Juan
Reaction score
Golddigger?

Or better yet plastic digger. :crackup:

Themanthatcan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually.I just remember I said this to her:

Me:That card is worth more than your life!
Her:Now I'm definatly not giving it back!
Me:Yeah, well the truth hurts!Card please!

That might make her mad.Who knows.

Reaction score
Themanthatcan said:
Actually.I just remember I said this to her:

Me:That card is worth more than your life!
Her:Now I'm definatly not giving it back!
Me:Yeah, well the truth hurts!Card please!

That might make her mad.Who knows.
Almost your entire conversation seems pointless unless you're looking for rapport.. you both know what you REALLY want. But it's only upto YOU to go for it.... so buddy, whats it gonna be?

Themanthatcan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yah.But I'm almost positive she's just wanting the attention.I mean we already kissed,ect then it just kinda died off.I'm not revolving my little world around her anymore.I guess going from alot of attention to I don't give a crap can come off as mean.Any advice on how to attract the witty,playing hard to get, kinda girl?(her)

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now in a jungle somewhere some cheeky little female monkey is stealing a banana from a cute boy monkey in the hope he'll punish her with his monkey c0ck.

Themanthatcan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
Almost your entire conversation seems pointless unless you're looking for rapport.. you both know what you REALLY want. But it's only upto YOU to go for it.... so buddy, whats it gonna be?
It's definatly going to be my "Moe's" Card. =)

Themanthatcan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
Right now in a jungle somewhere some cheeky little female monkey is stealing a banana from a cute boy monkey in the hope he'll punish her with his monkey c0ck.
..................I'm sorry?

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah you rejected her already? Chicks can be pretty annoying in that situation, getting increasingly desperate for any attention, good or bad. LJBF her.

You get the witty, hard-to-get type by out-witting and out-hard-to-getting them.

Themanthatcan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
Ah you rejected her already? Chicks can be pretty annoying in that situation, getting increasingly desperate for any attention, good or bad. LJBF her.

You get the witty, hard-to-get type by out-witting and out-hard-to-getting them.

Good advice.That's the plan.But De-AFCing is hard work......Did I reject her?Not yet unless you consider the whole "Card is worth more than your life" thing, rejection.But we HAVE kissed.And we DID have something going there for a while.So.Who knows.Play it cool?Ignore her?(She's a grade higher than me too if that makes a diff. guys)Sometimes it seems like I'm trying to win over a Don Juanita or something. :p

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a perfect time to pull out the ring for some WRESTLING, you could've got some great kino going on.

Themanthatcan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Distant Light said:
It was a perfect time to pull out the ring for some WRESTLING, you could've got some great kino going on.
We were on a bus.That's what I normally do.Shes REALLY violent."playfully" bites me and hits me........Only......as hard as she can............(I have scars)I usually say something like "Yeah............I'm not really into the whole S and M thing......."Playful bitting is one thing.But when you start to bleed I think You have crossed the line......(am i right?).

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Themanthatcan said:
We were on a bus.That's what I normally do.Shes REALLY violent."playfully" bites me and hits me........Only......as hard as she can............(I have scars)I usually say something like "Yeah............I'm not really into the whole S and M thing......."Playful bitting is one thing.But when you start to bleed I think You have crossed the line......(am i right?).
yep ur right. like i said. she's nuts

Pakwah

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems to me 1-she was trying to have some fun with you and 2-was trying to test you. Seeing just want she can get away with. Trust me, don't let her win those battles....especially in the beginning.