Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kangaroo Murdered In China

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fvckers were throwing bricks at it, trying to get it to hop. Killed it instead.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/0...rom-tourists-trying-to-see-it-hop-report.html

Tourists at a zoo in South China pelted a kangaroo with bricks in an attempt to see the animal hop, but the animal was fatally injured, The AFP reported Thursday, citing state television.

The marsupial died after a few days after suffering a ruptured kidney, the report said. A few weeks later, another kangaroo in the enclosure was slightly injured in a similar incident, the report said.

The report said that visitors at the Fuzhou Zoo in Fujian province are known to try and get kangaroos to hop. The zoo reportedly said it will install cameras and stuff the 12-year-old female.

The report showed the kangaroo, with a nearly severed foot, being treated for its injuries.

It is unclear if anyone was charged after the Feb. 28 incident.

NDTV reported that China has few regulations for its zoos and wildlife park, and pointed to a June incident where a donkey was dropped into a tiger pit due to unhappy business investors.

Billtx49

Reaction score
fvckers were throwing bricks at it, trying to get it to hop. Killed it instead.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/0...rom-tourists-trying-to-see-it-hop-report.html

Tourists at a zoo in South China pelted a kangaroo with bricks in an attempt to see the animal hop, but the animal was fatally injured, The AFP reported Thursday, citing state television.

The marsupial died after a few days after suffering a ruptured kidney, the report said. A few weeks later, another kangaroo in the enclosure was slightly injured in a similar incident, the report said.

The report said that visitors at the Fuzhou Zoo in Fujian province are known to try and get kangaroos to hop. The zoo reportedly said it will install cameras and stuff the 12-year-old female.

The report showed the kangaroo, with a nearly severed foot, being treated for its injuries.

It is unclear if anyone was charged after the Feb. 28 incident.

NDTV reported that China has few regulations for its zoos and wildlife park, and pointed to a June incident where a donkey was dropped into a tiger pit due to unhappy business investors.
It seems a definite loss of common sense and an increase in personal selfishness is now a worldwide phenomenon …

Soflobro#2

Banned
Reaction score
Poor animal. Chinese people are a bunch of sociopaths.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poor animal. Chinese people are a bunch of sociopaths.

TERRIBLE thing to have been to this poor animal.. Disgusting!

The people who did this are sick... But we have sick people in every country and in every race!

Some fuked up individuals did this... And you blame the entire Chinese race??

You sir are dim wited fuktartd...

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately Chinese culture just doesn't seem amenable to animal rights. I think it's because life is hard as f*ck for most people out there. It's easy to criticise their animal rights violations when we have a pretty luxurious lifestyle, but when you have a couple of grains to eat every day and you're insanely poor compared to government officials you probably don't give a s**t about the welfare of animals. You're more worried about getting locked up or starving.

Having said that, Chinese "medicine" (I use that term loosely) causes an INSANE amount of cruelty and needless animal death throughout the world and is symbolic of the evil that spawns from superstituous bullsh*t.

Intelligent and beautiful creatures like elephants and rhinos are dropping like flies because people think grinding their horns up will give them a b*ner. Some tiger species have gone extinct due to their blood being in demand.

The worst thing is probably bear bile farming. Imagine being locked in a cage you can't stand up in for THIRTY YEARS, seriously, these poor creatures must go completely insane. Their whole life and they can't even move. Someone stabs a tube into your stomach to collect acid every day. And it doesn't even have any f*cking health benefits in "medicine" anyway, it's all b*llocks.

If you think what happened in this zoo is bad, don't look up their fur and dogmeat industries either. I saw a video of them skinning racoon-like creatures that made me feel f*cking traumatised. They just slit their skin with a knife and pull it off of them by hand while they're still alive, like rolling down a carpet. Then they dump them, still alive, into buckets.

The poor things just lie their blinking and rolling around in excruciating pain for about 15 minutes until they bleed to death...absolutely f*cking barbaric and I just couldn't understand why they couldn't be killed first. Insane to me.

I've also seen that they regularly BOIL DOGS ALIVE, again because their superstitious BS means they think that tough meat makes you tough. Not as bad as the skinning (the dog seems to die quite quickly), but still horrifying that men act like that towards creatures that are helpless before them.

Basically, ignorance and bullsh*t superstition is the root of a lot of cruelty and evil.

Soflobro#2

Banned
Reaction score
If this happened in the states there would be an OUT CRY. People would be in jail. Lives would be ruined. It happens in China and it only ends up in the "odd news" section.
People would be making death threats to their extended family. This is disgusting.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I by no means condone the killing of this kangaroo or any kind of unnecessary violence towards animals in general, we allow and even promote things here in the west that are FAR worse, i.e. brainwashing little boys to believe that they are girls, and vice versa, and then mutilating their bodies through hormone therapy and surgery.