Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just wondering

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering any guy on her with the ideal male model figure, not necessarily looks or is skinny or very slim, watches follows a strict diet and works out regularly (like women with the ideal body usually do)?

Last edited:

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say read the GUIDEs.

If you think that's easy, then you're mistaken...

Jin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well.. i don't know what exactly what your asking but I'm signed with Karin Models in Miami

does that count..?

as to my body.. I'm pretty cut (I do trapeze and work out 3 times a week) but one thing I'm blessed with is an extremly high metabolism... so I can eat whatever I want and not gain any weight... plus I try to eat 6 times a day... lots of meat, but I also eat cereal like its crack... I can eat about a box a day... honeycombes and cinnamin toast crunch are the bomb-diggity :D

so yeah... I think I'm just blessed with great genetics and I'm really lucky and happy about it

Best,

Jin

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men who have the ideal figure, I am just wondering if most guys have to work hard to achieve it. Through exercise and healthy diets, like most women do.

Also are any guys on here models or ammerature actors, do you have to watch your diet for your job?

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who can say what the ideal figure is? It's a subjective thing. If you refer to the Men's Health kinda look then yes, those guys have a good figure but it's certainly not my ideal. Such a look isn't particularly hard to attain if you have the right metabolism and know how to eat and train. But I can assure you such guys will be on a tight diet leading up to a photo shoot and in some instances a little bit of anabolic assistance too. Still, such a look is very attainable for many.

I was watching the documentary about Arnold on Ch 4 on Thurs and the way he looked in his 20s is pretty close to ideal in my view. I had forgotten how good he really was. Other looks I admire are Berry Demey, Bob Paris, Steve Reeves and Reg Park in their heyday. Do a search.

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
Thanks, I'll have to check those guys out.
LOL, even those guys might be too much for most women - bodybuilders from the 50s thru to the 80s. Steve Reeves had a timeless physique and movie star looks - actually he was in a few films of the time - played Hercules as did Reg Park I think. Bob Paris was often considered a latter day Steve Reeves.