Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just an update from my previous problem on here.

PTC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if all of you are familiar with my previous story. But I just wanted to share this with you.

I just found out the other day from a lady that my ex fiance cuts her hair that when she was cutting her hair she noticed the ring on her finger and asked so you got married? (this lady knew me as well) And the ex says why yes. And the lady says well did you and PTC just go elope and get married finally? And the ex says well no this is my husbands ring,..we never were divorced. That b1tch was engaged to me and was never divorced from her husband! Explains why she went back with him the day after I dumped her. After i found out of course I broke the #1 rule and sent her a text asking her if she was happy. She replied,.."What do you think?" She told me shes did it for her kids! I told her good luck and that was the end of it.

So #1 rule for all the stupid guys out there, including me, is that before you propose to a chick make sure she not fvckin married.

I'm just glad I got out when I did.

Oh and Rollo, I think you owe me some cash!! :crackup:

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why the f*ck would you send her a text?

come on dude. im glad you dumped her and im glad you are chasing new women, congrats on that. and the fact she was never divorced and that she went back to the husband tells you that she NEVER even left the husband in the first place. she was screwing around on you. now shes probably pissed because she had a back up - YOU - and now her husband has all the power because shes got no branch to swing to.

but im telling ya, something inside of you is still messed up. you're playing a VERY petty and immature game of 'i hope you're miserable b*tch'.

because that IS why you messaged her, was to get some info on how she was doing.

you need to work on that petty side of yourself, because if you dont your going to keep repeating this scenario with different chics over and over until you learn the lesson.

all you did by messaging her was let her know that you are just as petty and immature as she is. what do you think she thought when she got the text? ill tell ya what she thought... "hes doing exactly what i would do. hes checking in to see how miserable i am."

that is what CHICKS do man, NOT men. you are not behaving like a man, you are behaving like a chic.

NO MORE F*CKING CONTACT.

otherwise i pat you on the back for everything else you've done.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
So #1 rule for all the stupid guys out there, including me, is that before you propose to a chick make sure she not fvckin married.
I think rule number 1 is just how much and easily a woman will lie to a guy. And look how quickly she told the whole truth to hairdresser lady.

PTC

Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
why the f*ck would you send her a text?

come on dude. im glad you dumped her and im glad you are chasing new women, congrats on that. and the fact she was never divorced and that she went back to the husband tells you that she NEVER even left the husband in the first place. she was screwing around on you. now shes probably pissed because she had a back up - YOU - and now her husband has all the power because shes got no branch to swing to.

but im telling ya, something inside of you is still messed up. you're playing a VERY petty and immature game of 'i hope you're miserable b*tch'.

because that IS why you messaged her, was to get some info on how she was doing.

you need to work on that petty side of yourself, because if you dont your going to keep repeating this scenario with different chics over and over until you learn the lesson.

all you did by messaging her was let her know that you are just as petty and immature as she is. what do you think she thought when she got the text? ill tell ya what she thought... "hes doing exactly what i would do. hes checking in to see how miserable i am."

that is what CHICKS do man, NOT men. you are not behaving like a man, you are behaving like a chic.

NO MORE F*CKING CONTACT.

otherwise i pat you on the back for everything else you've done.

i know I shouldn't have contacted but it pissed me off that it happened andI actualy let it happen. I know i did the right thing and all my friends and hers agree with me. And she keeps leaving these headlines on her myspace about me,...like " some people are soooooo full of sh!t". I know I shouldn'r even be looking at that but god it pisses me off to no end. She thinks in her fvcked up mind that all this is my fault and not hers. I guess I need to get rid of that "last word" mentality that she is sucking me into.

The worst part about this is that i still have to see this b!tch when i take my daughter to school and also my daughter ask about her and her kids. Fvckin small town bullsh!t!!

I am more angry now about this whole thing but I praise myself everyday that I got out and I got my daughter away before I actually married her!!

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cluster B's always blame you for whatever happens PTC.

Its their nature to rationalize every bad consequence that happens to them as someone else's fault.

A cluster b that I broke up with told me I was cold for not accepting her friendship when she wanted to go off and fvck someother guy and become his girlfriend.

Unbelievable but thats the way they are.

You did the right thing by disconnecting and it is understandable how the drama and unfairness of it all still affects you a bit.

Just keep pushing forward and away from that as you've been doing and you'll be fine.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PTC said:
before you propose to a chick make sure she not fvckin married.

I'm just glad I got out when I did.

Oh and Rollo, I think you owe me some cash!! :crackup:
Before you even THINK about an LTR with any woman (long before you think marriage) make triple sure and certain that she is NOT connected in ANY way to an EX. If she still has an EX husband on the scene, or a B/friend who she claims "won't go away" (womanspeak translation "I do not want him (B/F)to be a permanent part of my life anymore BUT i am not willing to tell him NO CONTACT because I am so addicted to having his attention that I am feeding him just enough ' hope' to keep him on a long rope so that I can pull him back in when I feel that my little ego needs a stoke. " )

Ex husbands, old boyfriends , hang out male "friends" are all in her life because they want to F**k her. She knows this and even if she does not want to 'bleep them', she will roll around in happy feelings of being desired by a couple of different men,. Then she wiil play one off against the other and tie all of the guys up in knots vying for her attention. This is her " prize mentality" at its worst.

The AWs of the world many times find "rebound guy". A combination comprised of fantasy and exploitation.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A dog will sh!t on your lawn, but when you knowingly step in it and never clean it off, you still smell like sh!t. So who's to blame for the smell, you or the dog?

You can wave your own flag about this woman all you want, it was (and still is) you who chose to believe it all to the point of proposing. Count yourself fortunate that it was more circumstance, and not your own doing, that saved you from this living hell. Now go clean this woman off of your shoe and learn to be indifferent like I told you.

PTC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
A dog will sh!t on your lawn, but when you knowingly step in it and never clean it off, you still smell like sh!t. So who's to blame for the smell, you or the dog?

Hahahaha!!!! That was great!! I'll have to use that for my headline!