Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just a little tip... well sorta

Blowfish

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of these DJ tips and skills that you read thanks to the contribution of fellow members of the community, as well as the bible...

I just want to say...

When applying these techniques... I should even use, apply... because these techniques need to be merged into your blood.

Everything has to go naturally... because I remember "trying" I tried hard and I failed... but when I started to understand the concept of the DJ... I began to think... "Damn, I shouldn't try... I should just get out there and DO it!"

I guess you can learn all these techniques by reading, but my advice to y'all is that... get out there and be natural when "applying" these techniques like getting numbers and conversations... I just went out there and did it... no thinking... none of that "hmmm lemme remember what the DJ bible taught me" it just came out of me... but I had to read about it to learn it of course... but... yeah... being real and natural is the way...

Hope it helps...

Carnegie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to get that concept into me. Ive had this concept in me when I am at home but when I am out in public, I just keep quiet...I should really just DO IT and not overanaylse this stuff.