Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Julius Caesar Liked Getting Cornholed

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True story, apparently.

5 Bizarre Stories of Sexual Perversion from Ancient Rome That Will Blow Your Mind

1. Irrumatio

Roman soldiers would knock out all the teeth of beaten soldiers and mouth rape them.

2. The Sex Life of Julius Caesar

Caesar was also known for having sex with men, which the Romans took a laissez-faire attitude toward. However, Caesar was mocked by many Romans because he was reputed to be the catcher, not the pitcher, which Romans thought was unmanly.

3. Penises EVERYWHERE

Romans loved to worship the bishop

4. Execution via Sex with Animals

Raped to death in the coliseum by a giraffe.

5. Caligula

You could write an entire book on the madness of Caligula and his insanity certainly extended into his sexual practices. There’s far too much to list here, but here are a few of his greatest hits. Caligula would abduct and rape any woman who took his fancy, whether she was married or not. This even included the wives of Roman noblemen who were powerless to stop Caligula. Afterward, to add insult to injury, Caligula would publicly comment on how his victims had performed in bed. However, Caligula’s favorite sex partner was his own sister, Drusilla. In fact, he regularly had sex with her in an amphitheater where people could pay to watch them in action. Drusilla reportedly dropped dead at 23 after a 24-hour long marathon buggery session with Caligula and other men. Two of Caligula’s other sisters whom he suspected of working against him were forced to publicly service every man who wanted to have sex with them, in any fashion the men desired for five days. Supposedly, they engaged in thousands of sex acts during that time.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Bra. I don't believe these facts, top 10s, and such bull sh1t. I once watched top facts about Russia and got scared. I especially scroll past producers of content from USA, because they are the least educated at times. For English speaking content I like Australia, England, Ireland, Canada.

Billtx49

Reaction score
PJ Media has a history of some questionable claims…

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is so gay that it's wearing pink panties.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4. Execution via Sex with Animals

Raped to death in the coliseum by a giraffe.
I have no idea how this would work. I guess it would involve a giraffe fluffer.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read that the Nazis used rape with trained dogs as a torture device. Such things may not be all that uncommon throughout history.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Caligula was an exemption rather then the norm.

Our current moral values does not apply back then, where every Roman male was encouraged to fvck anything.

As masters, to enforce order amongst slaves and those below rank/title, fear is oftened used as a tool/means for control. The threat of raping ones daughter/wife would give pause to any man in any age, ancient or modern.