Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's not the What it's the How

Lordlaxative

Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted this yesterday in the forum and thought it would fit better here...

It's not the What it's the How

So many times guys focus on the what, when they should be focussing on the how instead. Frankly, the what is only 10% of the actual thing, while the how is the other 90%.

Confused?

Let me explain. For instance, the aspiring Don Juan goes out and drops $300 bucks on “stylish” Abercrombie and Fitch apparel. He sees very little change in his success with women, if any.

Why?

It’s not the what it’s the how. He spends all that money on the “what” instead of focussing on “how” he should be wearing them. A chick would much rather be with a guy who wears his pajamas to school with extreme confidence and not giving a flip what anyone else thinks about it, than a guy who wears his name brand clothing but hunches over, never makes eye contact with anyone, and reeks of insecurity.

The “It’s not the what it’s the how” philosophy can apply to almost every aspect of dating or picking up chicks.

Another example is pick-up lines. Let’s say Brad Pitt goes up and spits the best line ever to a woman but projects no confidence, has horrible posture, makes no eye contact, and reeks of insecurity. What will be the result?

But on the other hand, what about the average looking male who goes up and uses an incredibly cheezy/sleezy line, i.e. “Is there a keg in your pants, cause I want to tap it”, but does it with confidence, a huge warm (but not creepy) grin on his face, and great posture? I guarantee he will have better results than guy #1 will.

It’s not what you look like; it’s how you carry yourself. It’s not what kind of house you live in; it’s how it is presented. It’s not what you say in ****y/funny, but how you say it. Are you feelin’ me here?

Now don’t get me wrong, if you have the what and the how, you will be much better off than just with the how, but I think too many people waste on the whats before they have mastered the hows.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how you say it is very very important, but i think you are undermining the importance of what, as they are both extermly important and indispensible, if you confidently bore a women with what you are saying, i do not think it will go down well with her and do not say that with confidence you will not be boring because if the topic does not intrest her at all its what not how!

if you confidently ask a women "do you want to go on a date" although you must be confident ether way, if you say lets go on a date, its going to come off much better.

I think the whole point is that if you get how right you will also get what right, because you do not seem many people saying the right things in the wrong way unless they just read it off the forum and have no practice, but basicly how and what complement each other and with one of those missing, your in trouble!