Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's funny when it's the Hot Babe that's all nervous and flustered!

Don the Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump!

I just used this technique this Sunday and it worked great for me. For those looking for a intro, this works fine.

Legend

Reaction score
1 question:

What's the best way to get up to this point?

I mean, I usually end up trying to say stuff like this but it comes out: "Humina humina uh uh huh ummm, uh uh, humina, ::GULP:: uhhhhh..."

So how does a person gt to this point, and do it without showing nervousness?

When I'm a little nervous, I get the shakes. I don't know why, so it's damn near impossible to NOT show nervousness, no matter how much I've tried...

So...how does a person do this and get away with it?

:O

terminator911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about this approach.

1) You're giving her a compliment, she gets them all the time.

2) The attention is on her. This should be about you, even though you didn't go for the close (getting the number) the focus should be on yourself. She will expect you to pay her attention from now on.

Don the Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by terminator911:
I don't know about this approach.

1) You're giving her a compliment, she gets them all the time.

2) The attention is on her. This should be about you, even though you didn't go for the close (getting the number) the focus should be on yourself. She will expect you to pay her attention from now on.

Hey Terminator,

I used a variation of this and it worked. here is what I said:

Me: Hi what's your name?
Her: B-yotch
Me: Hi B-yotch, I couldn't help notice you at/doing (wherever you noticed her) and I wanted to meet you.

I my case, I didn't flower her with any compliments. I just stated that I saw her and wanted to meet her. Let her think what I said had more meaning to it than it is.

I don't give her my name. I want her to ask me. I want to see what her interest is in me.

Chat about whatever and close for the number.

What you said is very true. You don't want to come off as a chump by putting her on some pedestal. Change the variables as I did and see if you get any positive results.

Take Care,

Legend

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ginspooper:
I wish I could practice in school but I think its too hard, because I know alot of girls already and its one thing if you get a name then give a compliment but another if you already know her name and just go give a compliment. Also the way my schedule works if I was to practice the girls I;m actually going for would see and that just wouldnt help(right?)

Any ideas?

i am not too far removed form the days of hight school so i can tell you that you are absoultly right. don't even waste your time. it's not because you are a loser or anything and it's not that every hs girl is immature or what not but these aren't people you just met. You've known them for a while. plus alot of them are immature. I am a pretty attractive person, but I was considered "odd" in high school, because I was "different". I was just more mature than everyone else, in other words, i didn't enjoy doing the childish things that alot of people my age did. alotugh i was a AFC, i wasn't really scared to talk to girls than, I really just didnt' want to. I can honesly say that once you are old enough to hit the club secne, BOY does your outlook on WOMEN change, you won't want a girl, you won't a WOMEN.

------------------
"you have to swing the bat to hit a homerun, Babe Ruth led the league in home runs, but he also led the league in strikeouts as well"

terminator911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don the Legend
Very nice indeed. Good approach, I'll have to try it myself.

CBull

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nomoreniceguy, you are seriously mistaken.

There are basically two types of single women: the shy ones and the confident ones.

Most often the confident ones will look an 8 to 10, will be very selfish and egoist and will look down on you. You can compliment these women, but they will still laught at you. They have far too much confidence and instead of boosting it, you have to leave them there wondering with there ego cut down a bit.

On these girls you will have to use a ****y and funny approach. There is this guy with the book "double your dating" and his funny/****y approach and he is totally right. You should check his newsletter out, it has changed my view on many things I used to think about women before.

Mainly, the other type of women is shy and they are lack of confidence. A little compliment will boost their ego a bit, and open their heart for you to go. Most of these girls have little confidence because of their bad looks, but as always there are exceptions to this rule just as in your case with "Tanya".

What about high school? I'm just graduating at high school and I've had some good/bad experiences with younger girls. The main things is that these girls at the age of 16 are often very immature but have completely developped bodies. Some of them look very good and their ego is somewhere up in the skies. Just as it is with older women. But these girls are much more unpredictable. 16 to 18 is the worst age because they realize that they look good, but they still remain very childish in their behaviour...

So, never ask out a good looking high school student girl with nomoreniceguy's approach. Use another tactic instead, like the ****y/funny one. The name says it all.

Nomoreniceguy, you said that you asked this girl at the age of 17 out and you were really successful with her. I have to tell that I'm not suprised on this: most of the girls near the age of 18 are looking for older men, some of them for financial stability and similar reasons, or some of them are frustrated by their wrong relationship with their father and try to compensate it by going out with older men.

It's that easy.
I'm looking forward for your reactions/opinions. Have a nice day!

tonight

Don Juan
Reaction score
NoMoreNiceGuy,

I undertand your approach, but considering that the girl you originally hit on was HOT, why did you put her on a pedastal rather than neg-hit her (as other guys in this site may recommend)? If she is HOT, she probably here's that she is beautiful from lots of guys, that's when the neg-hit can help.

Also, I read alot in this site about being a challange to a woman, and by saying right away to a woman "you are beautiful" it seems to me that you are not coming across as a challange to her. Any other thoughts on this?

------------------
We've all heard the saying, "Knowledge is Power." Many people think that information is power, too. It's not. Information is nothing but information. Information can become power, but only when it is applied.

-Brooks Kubic

W

wheelin&dealin

None of that "I saw you and I'd like to meet you" crap. That's lame as hell.

Walk up to her, observe your surroundings then light her up with some comedy. Like this:

"So, have you spotted any hot guys yet?". "I saw a few over that way(point somewhere)".

"What's the deal with guys and sleeve-less shirts?"

"Do you think I'd be much cooler if I had a cowboy hat?"

If you can't find anything funny to say, I normally open with this.

"So, are you having a good time tonight or what?". "You from around here?" (Then say funny sh*t about where she's from). "So do you work there or go to school?" .........

Then the convo goes on from there. Remember to keep it short and leave while you're ahead.

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is perhaps THE BEST approach ever. =/

It has never failed me, never. :/

Reaction score
i smoked weed today and with my sense of perception altered I noticed how women react even before they talk or make eye contact. I realized that I'm an attractive dude and with that i felt like i could get any girl

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
"Direct" game rules - these girls know what we want and why we are talking to them.

But it has to be done confidently, with the right tonality and body language.

All that beating around the bush stuff is non-alpha, AFC behavior.

And palm reading, handwriting analysis, "magic" tricks and all that other BS and you're just a clown that's performing for her.

Race&Surf

Reaction score
ok...First time posting....see what you think...

First rule: Never put yourself down..and beware of putting down your competition in front of women

Sorry guys...but asking a girl, "Do you think I'd look better in a Cowboy hat?", or "Why do guys wear ...?" ain't gettin it. I like the "you're absolutely beautiful...what's your name?"....they eat that sh*t up. Only foriegn men do that. We American men stare from afar and kick at the ground with our hands in our pockets, smiling sheepishly.

Second rule: Complement your friends in front of women...if someone bags on you and you don't have a great comeback...shrug your shoulders...or steal this one from me:
"It's tough being on top of the mountain....everyone's always tryin to knock you off!"....then wink at one of the girls and quickly change the subject.

Third Rule: MASTER the conversation. If more than 2 or 3 people are involved the SHUT THE #*4% UP UNTIL YOU HAVE A PERFECT COMMENT TO MAKE...preferably during a temp. moment of silence...so you don't get "run over" in the conversation. Listen to the speaker...one someone makes a joke and everyone laughs....use that moment to smile at your target. When you do speak....Be heard. Use the time others are making fools of themselves to eye contact the girls...

FOURTH RULE: Have macho hobbies you're passionate about..I like racing and surfing. Both give me style sources too that are non-wussy. AS for your non-macho hobbies (Sewing, cooking, decorating, Comic Book Collecting, Video Games) DON'T advertise these...."i.e. Hey Jennifer...I just got the new XBOX John Madden
NFL...so rad....)

FIFTH RULE: Have a list non-wussy regular favorites:
Drinks:
Non-wussy: Jack and Coke, Tequila shot, Vodka Rocks

Wussy: Sea-Breeze, Bailys Irish Cream, Cosmo

Meal:
Non-Wussy: Steak&Potatoes, ExtremelyItalianPasta, Tequila shot

Wussy:The "Lo-Cal" plate(no matter what it is), The Garden Mango FooFoo Bouquet Salad, Just water and lemon

Car:
Non wussy- Viper, Vette, Most Motorcycles (either fast or old), Musclecar, 4X4 or big truck

Wussy-Four Door Taurus, Toyota Echo, Miata, new VW bug

Perfect for when a girls asks everyone in the group for one of these favs (what they want or own)...and all the other guys have wussy responses

READY TO STEAL A GREAT COMEBACK? TRY THIS!!

When stuck with a toungetwisting question she's put on you....or one that catches you off guard that you don't feel like answering right now, give yourself time to think by replying, "WELL! Let me ask you THIS then..." Your next question has nothing to do with hers...like "How do you REALLY feel about your Mom and your relationship with her?" or "Would you jump in the sack with me right now?"(During her confusion, and demands that you are trying to change the subject, you can think about your answer to her first question. It comes across as though you ARE trying to change the subject, but in a humerous way....I like to lead them down a road of meaningless questions that ends up with them so confused, I then quickly change the subject to something direct like "Lets get out of here and get a drink somewhere" The trick is to talk fast, be funny and elusive.

Lastly something to think about...................................................I used to watch a lot of TV sports..passionate about my teams...until one day someone told me..."Hey...why would you know all the stats of....and why do you spend so many hours watching, cheering for, crying over, getting depressed cause they lost and gleeful because they won...over someone that doesn't even know you and never will! You should be spending your time doing that activity yourself instead....making yourself better...and cheering for YOURSELF.....not Shaq, Moss, Bonds, Hughes or any of them!"

I do still watch a bit of the NBA, NFL, UFC, NASCAR, F1 etc.......but that comment changed me...

comments???

medaille

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you guys talking about? When did he put her on the pedestal?

When I read it, I saw it as him seeing a girl that was worth his time and that she was lucky to be approached by him. Complementing a women is not the part of the interaction that puts a woman on the pedestal. You just have to ensure that there is equal social worth, so that neither person's pedestal is too high for the other person.

In high school, especially smaller schools where everyone knows everyone, it comes off as her being on a pedestal, because you look like a wuss. This is because it looks like you have been thinking about her for a long time and just finally have gotten up the courage to tell her. When it is said spur of the moment, it comes off as you being a dominant take charge kind of guy who knows no fear. If he would have said it nervously but still spur of the moment, she might find him kind of cute but still dominant or if she values herself a lot, she might still see him as lower than her, but higher than if he had to build up the courage to do it.

It's all about how big of a man you are in her eyes.

avrilishot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man thanks good advice short and simple but cool. I 'll give this a try sometime.:)

Race&Surf

Reaction score
By the way....want sure fire "home run" closer? It's called a Tequila shot. Get them to do one or 2 with you....and well....putty in your hands!

AverageJoe5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Race&Surf said:
ok...First time posting....see what you think...

First rule: Never put yourself down..and beware of putting down your competition in front of women

Sorry guys...but asking a girl, "Do you think I'd look better in a Cowboy hat?", or "Why do guys wear ...?" ain't gettin it. I like the "you're absolutely beautiful...what's your name?"....they eat that sh*t up. Only foriegn men do that. We American men stare from afar and kick at the ground with our hands in our pockets, smiling sheepishly.

Second rule: Complement your friends in front of women...if someone bags on you and you don't have a great comeback...shrug your shoulders...or steal this one from me:
"It's tough being on top of the mountain....everyone's always tryin to knock you off!"....then wink at one of the girls and quickly change the subject.

Third Rule: MASTER the conversation. If more than 2 or 3 people are involved the SHUT THE #*4% UP UNTIL YOU HAVE A PERFECT COMMENT TO MAKE...preferably during a temp. moment of silence...so you don't get "run over" in the conversation. Listen to the speaker...one someone makes a joke and everyone laughs....use that moment to smile at your target. When you do speak....Be heard. Use the time others are making fools of themselves to eye contact the girls...

FOURTH RULE: Have macho hobbies you're passionate about..I like racing and surfing. Both give me style sources too that are non-wussy. AS for your non-macho hobbies (Sewing, cooking, decorating, Comic Book Collecting, Video Games) DON'T advertise these...."i.e. Hey Jennifer...I just got the new XBOX John Madden
NFL...so rad....)

FIFTH RULE: Have a list non-wussy regular favorites:
Drinks:
Non-wussy: Jack and Coke, Tequila shot, Vodka Rocks

Wussy: Sea-Breeze, Bailys Irish Cream, Cosmo

Meal:
Non-Wussy: Steak&Potatoes, ExtremelyItalianPasta, Tequila shot

Wussy:The "Lo-Cal" plate(no matter what it is), The Garden Mango FooFoo Bouquet Salad, Just water and lemon

Car:
Non wussy- Viper, Vette, Most Motorcycles (either fast or old), Musclecar, 4X4 or big truck

Wussy-Four Door Taurus, Toyota Echo, Miata, new VW bug

Perfect for when a girls asks everyone in the group for one of these favs (what they want or own)...and all the other guys have wussy responses

READY TO STEAL A GREAT COMEBACK? TRY THIS!!

When stuck with a toungetwisting question she's put on you....or one that catches you off guard that you don't feel like answering right now, give yourself time to think by replying, "WELL! Let me ask you THIS then..." Your next question has nothing to do with hers...like "How do you REALLY feel about your Mom and your relationship with her?" or "Would you jump in the sack with me right now?"(During her confusion, and demands that you are trying to change the subject, you can think about your answer to her first question. It comes across as though you ARE trying to change the subject, but in a humerous way....I like to lead them down a road of meaningless questions that ends up with them so confused, I then quickly change the subject to something direct like "Lets get out of here and get a drink somewhere" The trick is to talk fast, be funny and elusive.

Lastly something to think about...................................................I used to watch a lot of TV sports..passionate about my teams...until one day someone told me..."Hey...why would you know all the stats of....and why do you spend so many hours watching, cheering for, crying over, getting depressed cause they lost and gleeful because they won...over someone that doesn't even know you and never will! You should be spending your time doing that activity yourself instead....making yourself better...and cheering for YOURSELF.....not Shaq, Moss, Bonds, Hughes or any of them!"

I do still watch a bit of the NBA, NFL, UFC, NASCAR, F1 etc.......but that comment changed me...

comments???
I like your post man. There's some really good advice in there.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go all C and F over the fact that she's all nervous.

"It's ok, i already like you, you don't have to be nervous anymore, you don't need to impress me".

Something along those lines.