Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

its barely 2018 and I've lost 2 people I know

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lost my uncle to old age and a friend to a car accident all on New Years morning.

is this some sorta sign saying 2018 will be f*cked?

not a great way to start the year.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Condolences mate that is very tough. Talk to people don't close up. Have a drink or two in their memory and remember what made them special.

For yourself as much as possible try and stick to your routine. Routine is good for men in tough times.

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spend your time mourning brother. Try to do it as sober as possible, feel the emotions and allow yourself to remember the good as much as possible.

I'm sorry for your loss. The only way the year will be bad is if you allow yourself to get down and out. I know, easy for me to say. But be strong, reach out for help. We're all here for you, you have family, friends, loved ones, be with them in this time. When you're ready start back to improving yourself and making your uncle and friend proud.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I'm sorry to hear that. That's pretty much how my 2017 was. Last year I lost my dad, my sister, a guy who I considered my 'second dad', a great co-worker, and a long-time friend.

I think everyone gets a 5hit storm at least once in their life. It fvcking sucks, but that's just how things go. Take care of yourself and keep moving forward.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Lost my uncle to old age and a friend to a car accident all on New Years morning.

is this some sorta sign saying 2018 will be f*cked?

not a great way to start the year.
Consider your uncle fortunate to have died of old age. Consider the car accident fate.

"Everything that you cannot control by applying your reason is ultimately out of your hands. It is fate. Fate happens. Treat it with indifference"

No it is not a sign, let's not start creating self fulfilling prophecies now.

Now is a moment to be careful of making this about you, about feeling sorry for yourself. Now is a time for ultimate self care, mental fortitude,
grieving with dignity and honor and self respect.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to hear it man. Don't take it as a metaphysical thing though. Sometimes bad happenings group together.