Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It Is Possible To GROW TALL If Your Bones Arent Fused!{no Scams}

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
This is a time table in GENERAL meaning it wont work this way for everybody.

Ossification Timetable
15 to 18 (females) Bones of the upper limbs and
17 to 20 (males)
scapulae completely ossify(lengthing is no longer possible in that end of the bone).
18 to 23 years (males)
Bones of the lower limbs and coxal bones completely ossify.
23 to 25 years (males)
Bones of the sternum, clavicles, and vetebrae completely ossify.
By 25 years (males)
Nearly all bones completely ossify

From what I see in this table is that the vertebrea doesnt completelty fuse until 25.I would wonder if you could also gain more length in the vertebrea if we use an aramatose inhibitor.

Last edited:

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this info is true or not. I'll try find out and see if its correct. If what it says below is correct, then eating more broccoli and cabbages and Brussel sprouts might help you grow.

DIM/I3C

DIM is short for Di-indolylmethane, which is two I3C molecules bonded together. I3C is indole-3-carbinol a phytochemical found in Brassica vegetables such as Brussel sprouts, broccoli and cabbages. It is known to have potent anti-cancer properties due to its anti-estrogenic activity. DIM is also found in the same vegetables but in smaller quantities.

also do avoid soy bean products as it contains lots of estrogen and anti-nutrients.

Last edited:

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
Im sorry colostrum is milk not IGF-1, it has IGF-1,Colostrum is NOT just for its IGF. It also has immune factors and about the amount of calcium you get in a glass of milk. Note : colostrum in actual fact, is milk! - just milk from cows which just give birth, said to be high in IGF-1 and 2 to help babies grow and also IgG to help babies fight disease.

Last edited:

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
if you are really fused then no medicines can help you grow taller. I suggest that you try out those stretching journals I read on the net, though I still doubt whether they work well.

anyway, for those who REALLY want to stop bone maturation as much as possible and can trade decreased sexual libido for it. Then you can take :

anti-androgen + anti-estrogen + colostrum ( provide IGF )

Typically LHRH analogs are given, but I'm not sure if you can get those. Those are both more expensive than anti-estrogens and require a greater reason for prescription - so harder to get.

anti-androgens will almost stop and maybe reverse slightly pubertal processes like the growth of hair.

Those interested, can replyto this thread. I can elaborate more.

So in essence, what I think you all should go for

anti-estrogen ( either SERM type or Aromatase inhibiting type ) + colostrum + sleep + multivitamins

If you are really desperate and you think you can get it then

anti-androgen + anti-estrogen (SERM Type ) + anti-estrogen ( Aromatase inhibiting type ) + Colostrum + sleep + multivitamin

I get all my information from an endocrinologist btw

Last edited:

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
Before anyone tries to reduce estrogen to near zero levels, I hope you can pm me about yourself so I can advice you on how to do it safely and the risks that you are taking but would be better to see an endocrinologist since they know more than I do. You might end up ruining your body by reducing estrogen to zero. But in theory, you CAN grow forever,I mean they actually are already giving this to girls with short stature to increase final adult height so imagine us men who have less estrogen and more time till are plates fuse.in a few years I see this will get big and more doctors will study this not only edocrinologist and limb lengthening wont be neccessary nor will stretching techniques and thousand maybe even MILLIONS! of short people around the world will benefit from this greatly in the near future.

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
I have not posted anything about androgens but supposedly it turns hi levels of testosterone into estrogen I will do some research on androgens and post back.

Ok well What I said about androgens is right.Dont really feel like going into that:eek: I stayed up late trying to find more information and it seems that all the peices fit.

Last edited:

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
Listen the only reason I posted this here is because I dont like seeing people suffer because of a stupid thing like stature. Im fine being 5'7 Just 2 inches shorter than average but what about that 5'3,5'2 and under guy I know if I was in their shoes I would feed of this information I wanna grow but knowing that I could help other is a greater reward than gaining 2 3......8 inches. Im sorry I got something in my eye:cry:
Seriously If you wanna do something about your height I suggest you go to the doctor and first get an x ray in your hand to see if they are fused or not.Here it is for you cavemen in the forum.

Fused Growthplates = No way are you ever gonna grow.

(Female hormone)Estrogen = earlier fusion for growth plates.

Aramatose inhibitor(Estrogen Blocker) = Less or no estrogen.

Less or no estrogen = Longer time for growth plates to be open or Forever.

Longer time for growth plates to be open = More time you will grow.

HgH injections = IGF1.

HGH injection = increase height fast but will cause plates to close faster.

IGF1=Will increase height slowly but grow more.
^^
Actually this is even more confusing lol!

If you dont believe me that is fine with me I could care less.

Last edited:

NewDude001

Don Juan
Reaction score
On the other forum some the guy trying preparing to try this method mentioned something about increased heart size and possible risk for a huge heart attack, know anything about this?

NewDude001

Don Juan
Reaction score
that and...."For an 18 year old you seem to be extensively read on this subject...And as you are probably already aware of letrozole usage has been shown to have a rather negative impact on HDL to LDL ratios, and using for extended periods of time could cause problems...Also the use of femara alone will not completley stop the formation of estrogen in a male body, it will decrease it significantly, but not completely...I don't know exactly how much prevelant estrogen is needed to fuse epiphyseal growth plates. Though with all the exogenous testosterone you will be taking I would venture to guess that even with letrozole your estrogen levels will be HIGHER than they would be normally (pre experiment), thus inevitably fusing growth plates...
My ultimate guess is that you end up more muscular than you might get on your own, but you also end up shorter than you would without this endeavor..."

No idea how credible that is, but it seems possible.

NewDude001

Don Juan
Reaction score
"HDL/LDL correction is simple. I have no fear from that, as I can correct it in a moments breath. My only fear with this cycle is a massive heart attack, which is why Im trying to stay away from things such as ephedrine. However, heart enlargement will be an obviously occuring side effect, how bad it gets however, ill have to see."

That's the bit about heart attack, I really can't see this being worth it no matter how much I want to be taller. If you are still 17 you have plenty of time to grow 1 or 2 inches more....ending up at 5'8-5'9 or basically average height, why would you run the risk of fusing your plates or dying of a massive heart attack?

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
The guy is gonna boost his testosterone because he also wants to get real muscular.Estrogen blockers are not asking to boost testosterone and because he will be boosting his testosterone there could be a slight chance tha androgen converts it to estrogen but that is highly unlikely because even if estrogen does form do to the androgens the inhibitor will destroy it.you must know there is no need to increase testosterone but the guy wants to get muscular too so he will try anything he can to be huge.

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
Also I dont know how this will give you a heart attack He is doing it differently Even if we did it his way I still wouldnt know what would cause the heart attack.BTW this guy probably hasnt even seen an Endocrinologist.The Endo doc never mentioned a heart attack

NewDude001

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just one more thought, just occurred to me that since different parts of the body fuse at different times. I think it's safe to say that some parts of our bodies are done growing even with estrogen blockers.

This means that if the other body parts continue to grow with estrogen blockers....they will be disproportionate to the rest of the body once they finally do ossify. Not sure how much this would bother you, but just a thought.

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
NO JESUS CHRIST THE FIRST THING THAT FUSES IS THE LIMBS AND THEY USUALLY THE UPPER LIMBS ARE FIRST THEN THE LOWER BUT JUST BY ATMOST A YEAR EVEN THEN IT WILL BE VERY SLOW AND IF IT DOES HAPPEN WICH IS UNLIKELY NOONE WILL EVER NOTICE BUT ive heard the spine fuses first so that table way above could be wrong
sorry I Just want people to have hope that this will work but If you keep asking these questions people will get scared and think of the negatives instead of the positives.
You may not Know this but many peoply truly believe that you can change everything in your body except your height leaving the short guy hopeless.

NewDude001

Don Juan
Reaction score
man, what's with the caps, don't get all pissed over nothing;) I'm just trying to bring up some concerns, need to figure out if this works and how safe it is, not like i'm trying to discredit you here.

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry I stayed up late till 4 to find more info and I come here to find questions that im not 100% accurate on.My bad:yawn:

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
feel free to ask me anything or pm me but do realise that im not an endocrinologist and do not know everything and how it works I just know that it works It has to.IT makes perfect sense:D

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
.that and...."For an 18 year old you seem to be extensively read on this subject...And as you are probably already aware of letrozole usage has been shown to have a rather negative impact on HDL to LDL ratios, and using for extended periods of time could cause problems...Also the use of femara alone will not completley stop the formation of estrogen in a male body, it will decrease it significantly, but not completely...I don't know exactly how much prevelant estrogen is needed to fuse epiphyseal growth plates. Though with all the exogenous testosterone you will be taking I would venture to guess that even with letrozole your estrogen levels will be HIGHER than they would be normally (pre experiment), thus inevitably fusing growth plates...
My ultimate guess is that you end up more muscular than you might get on your own, but you also end up shorter than you would without this endeavor..."

She said it her/himself that she/he didnt even read the whole article.

Last edited:

fonderboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most things I read say the spine fuse last.

From memory, they said that the order of fusion was: hands/feet, lower arms/lower legs, upper arms/femur, spine. I could be wrong.

Thanks for all the research on this topic. I really hope I can still grow. I haven't had any noticable height change in a row. However, I haven't started growing any real noticable body hair until these past few months. I hope that's not a sign of no more growth.

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
Forget about what I said about body hair,since body hair is caused by testosterone, My doctor doesnt know **** I just changed to this doctor the day I went and said He Testosterone is what causes bones to fuse WTF?You must be kidding You go to any other doc and he will tell you estrogen you dont even have to go to another doc It is plain and simple that estrogen is what causes bones to fuse any endo doc will tell you that wanna find info to if im right do a quick search about our little friend estrogen.
Tooo much testosterone can convert into estrogen though so you dont wanna boost testosterone.
Still you have to find out out if your bones are fused and since the upperlimbs fuse a bit earlier It might be safer too ask to x ray your feet too,just in case.