Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It Is Possible To GROW TALL If Your Bones Arent Fused!{no Scams}

fonderboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
*Sigh* :(

I've been wanting to get a bone age scan. The first time I told my dad was probably 2 years ago, when I still definitely had hope. Then I kind of forgot about it, but recently I've had a renewed interest in height so I have been talking to him about it again, but he seems to think it's low priority.

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
I cant really help you unless you get an xray in your hand and have the doctor check if your bones are fused or not.Sorry wish I could help you but if you buy the estrogen blockers now you would not know if they are working or not an you could be wasting your money for several years.BUT dont worry height isnt everything, its nothing trust me girls say they would prefer a taller guy but trust me they dont even care.Most would prefer a taller guy but they wouldnt mind a short guy either.example;Two goodlooking guys,one drives a lexus the other drives a ford sure girls would prefer the guy with the lexus but they wouldnt turn down the other guy down just because he drives a ford.

One more thing Im not doing this to get chicks,ever since I was a little boy I always wanted to tower over everyone.Its just a dominant thing.But ive come to realize that you can still be short and be the alpha male you always wanted to be.

fonderboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Likewise, doing it for chicks isn't even my primary concern.

Being short is a social handicap; people look down on you, they don't respect you as much, and their first impression is not as good.

On the other side of the spectrum, being tall gives you many advantages. From first glance, people subconciously and automatically assume you are better, thus they become somewhat submissive. People also try to talk to you more, and think you are somehow higher on the social status. Furthermore, taller people make more money than their shorter peers.

However, mainly it's just a dominant thing, I just like being better than other people.

NewDude001

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, I actually get a stronger impression from large muscles and frame than height. If I see that a smaller guy can beat the shi*t out of me...I give him more social value over some scrawny tall dude. ;)

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
The effect of Letrozole on bone age progression, predicted adult heights and adrenal gland function. WV Karmazin, J Moore, J Popovic, JD Jacobson. Children's Mercy Hospital, University of Missouri Kansas City School of Medicine, USA.

A common problem in pediatric endocrinology is limited growth potential resulting from advanced bone ages. GnRH agonists, which are frequently used in such situations, can be associated with injection site pain, psychological consequences of delayed puberty, and deleterious effects on bone mineral density. Several studies have shown that some boys with constitutional delay of puberty do not exploit their genetic growth potential. In these boys, androgen treatment does not increase adult height. As evidence for the role of estrogens in epiphyseal closure seems unequivocal, it has been postulated that boys with constitutional delay of puberty would attain greater adult height if estrogen action were suppressed [Wickman, 2001 #56; Wickman, 2003 #55]. Dr Popovic, Children's Mercy Hospital, University of Missouri Kansas City School of Medicine, USA, presented evidence that letrozole, a third generation aromatase inhibitor, would be safe and effective in increasing predicted adult height in a population of adolescent males. In this study, male patients who were taking letrozole at the time of their visits to clinic were eligible for enrolment in two separate studies. The efficacy study involved a retrospective chart review of auxologic parameters and bone age progression. Of 60 patients enrolled in the efficacy study, 34 subjects had sufficient data for analysis. 6 were excluded because they had received prior treatment with Depot-Lupron, radiation therapy, a different aromatase inhibitor, or had syndromes associated with short stature. The remaining 28 patients included 6 patients treated with androgen, who were analyzed separately. In the safety study, low-dose ACTH stimulation tests were performed on 15 patients taking letrozole for a period ? 6 months. The efficacy study demonstrated a decrease in bone age progression from 1.53 ? 0.13 to 0.65 ? 0.09 bone age years per year after starting letrozole therapy (p < 0.001). In addition there was an increase in predicted adult height from 169.7 ? 1.1 cm prior to starting letrozole to 173.7 ? 1.0 cm after a mean duration of treatment of 14 months (p=0.01). Similar results were noted in the 6 androgen-treated patients. The safety arm revealed that 26.7% of patients displayed subnormal responsiveness to ACTH. These results showed that aramatose inhibitor. Thus whereas letrozole may cause mild adrenal suppression, it is extremely effective in increasing final height prediction in boys at risk for compromised adult height.

Thats a bit of the information from the link that I wanted to show you guys.

For those of you who dont know what letrozole is,it is an aramatose inhibitor (estrogen blocker).

You might not get all of it I dont get a few of things of what they are talking about either but to simplify they are stating that letrozole has been shown to slow down plate fusion by alot.

fonderboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
For somebody who has already completed their major growth spurt probably 1-2 years ago, roughly how much do you think this person would benefit from taking letrozole?

0-1 inches?
1-2 inches?
2-4 inches?
4+ inches?

Assuming that their growth plates aren't closed yet (hopefully).

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly I dont know but just expect to grow atleast 2 or 3 inches in 3 1/2years.

Fonder boy dont try this if your plates are fused or else you will be wasting alot money.

fonderboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I know.

I asked my dad again today and he just shrugged it off and said he didn't care.

=(

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
www.betaller.com/article13.htm

I dont trust this site cause all of the bulls**t they are say with gaining height with stretching techniques.just found this article on this site the only thing that is true on this site is this.

www.hosppract.com/cc/2001/cc0108.htm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delayed Male Puberty: The Long and Short of It
(return to )

Boys who experience delayed puberty but are otherwise healthy--a so-called constitutional delay of puberty and growth--may not attain their genetic potential for height. Androgen treatment is ineffective in such cases; however, estrogen inhibition might be beneficial. Recent reports suggest that in both sexes, estrogen is essential for epiphyseal closure.
Reasoning that greater adult height might be attained if such closure were slowed, Scandinavian investigators conducted a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial in which 23 boys with constitutionally delayed puberty were treated for 12 months with testosterone and placebo or testosterone plus letrozole, a specific and potent aromatase inhibitor that prevents estrogen synthesis. Ten constitutionally delayed boys who elected to let nature take its course served as controls. In 18 months, bone age progressed an average of 1.1 years in the untreated boys, 1.7 years in those treated with testosterone alone, but only 0.9 years in those who received testosterone plus letrozole. Predicted adult height increased 5.1 cm in the letrozole-treated patients but did not change significantly in the other two groups. Combined with testosterone, letrozole did not interfere with development of secondary sexual characteristics. The treatments were well tolerated and had no adverse influence on testis size or inhibin-B concentration, suggesting that maturing spermatogenesis was not affected.

Wickman S et al. A specific aromatase inhibitor and potential increase in adult height in boys with delayed puberty: A randomised controlled trial. Lancet 357:1743, 2001; Stanhope R. Use of a specific aromatase inhibitor in delayed puberty (commentary). Ibid:1723

COMMENT: Hence, in constitutionally delayed puberty, testosterone provides virilization and a growth spurt whereas estrogen inhibition permits growth over a longer period. It will be of interest to verify the accuracy of the predicted increase in adult height and to determine whether estrogen inhibition is applicable to other growth disorders. Deciphering the physiology and pathophysiology of human growth is a tall order, but our understanding seems to be maturing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
any site trying to sell you something is a scam.

check this out: google up Adequan . it can cause cartilage to regenerate. so im theorizing that if you're growth plates are near closing but still open, enough of that will cause them to grow back to a considerable size.

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
That is true what Dirtyvibe is saying.ANY PRODUCT CLAIMING TO INCREASE YOUR HEIGHT IS A SCAM!DONT TRY IT!
BUT ANYONE WHO SAYS HEIGHT INCREASE IS IMPOSSIBLE EITHER DOESNT KNOW ANYTHING OF HOW HORMONES WORK IN YOUR BODY OR IS JUST TRYING TO SUCK UP THE HOPE THAT YOU HAVE LEFT.

Last edited:

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stretches work a little but hte gains arent permanent to my knowledge and its only in ur back, not proportional. also an up to 2 inch cap, depending o the person

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
please dont post any techniques you think might work just because some one told you.There are no clinical studies that claims to have found people gain height by stretching.I apreciate you wanting to help but please dont post any of that on this thread because this thread is only about Anti estrogen, Igh-1 and the effects it has in final adult height.

Last edited:

fonderboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive downloaded several e-books about those stretches.

While the nutrition they advise is healthy and should be followed regardless, the actual promotion of long bone growth by stretching does not seem permanent. It just decompresses your spine and straightens it a bit (which would make you taller), but if you stopped doing the exercises, in my opinion it would just revert back to normal.

Just my two cents.