Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It is hard being a Christian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could Jésus be the reincarnation of Henoch (the one who lived 65 years and was taken with god) from Genesis?

I mean I started reading the Hebraic Version of the bible (the only one I had home... which is not according to my christian GF, the real version because it misses the Greek and Roman additions and writings in the Christian Bible) .... there is at least 3 contradiction within the Genesis (up to Abraham)

#1 God made humans in his image... yet destroyed them because he couldn't tolerate what they had become (and unfaithful)
#2 In Noah, God is said to have limited the age of humans to 120 years old... yet the book continue with people who lived for 600 years old after Noah time (up to Abraham who was like 900?)
#3 Eve chapter listening to the Snake... how could she know obediance to God was good if there is no such ''good or evil''.... if there is no good or evil... God or the Snake = the same person so... not bad not good and ''orders'' can't be listened too... since there is no good-bad meaning to consequences to follow hierarchy.

I am having a fun time reading 1 chapter at a time, every day (I commit 20 minutes a day... in between running my corporation, dancing, gym, master studies, gf, and shores of life, friends) ... fun stuff... and in the Adam-Eve chapter: You see Female-Male dynamic that lead us to SS. (Eve complaining to God and blaming the Snake lol)

From my theological studies back in university: Christians are suppose to suffer in the real world to increase their chance of the afterlife... because pain is the ultimate challenge to one connection with God.

Jesus is the escape of the ''pain of hell (afterlife)'' in exchange of ''pain'' here
Yet, they say in the book: Be a Good man on Earth.

So make yourself a good life while respecting others and acknowledging your faith, accept the challenges and pain but always be Truth to yourself and respectful of others

Last edited:

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is purposely hurting and ruining lives? How so? What am I missing?
No i said "like " " i have no reserves"

I no longer have the patience for such tolerance.

He is not here to learn. He is here to shame and cause trouble.

He has nothing else better to do apparently.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can put him on "Ignore". This is a tough neighborhood and it just isn't worth it to let people get under your skin in this forum. I'd like to keep this thread open if possible.

Reactions: Von

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can put him on "Ignore". This is a tough neighborhood and it just isn't worth it to let people get under your skin in this forum. I'd like to keep this thread open if possible.
I am matter of fact not emotional I promise.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stay out of the anti God debates as at this point in life i am exhausted from the trolls and their agenda. However, he slipped and shamed a Christian for not "spreading the word" and at that point i steppe in.

Call me a bad Christian if you want but I already have a kid to raise and nephews to look after I don't have the energy to convince a grown adult of God, but if he wants to start shaming Christians well then I will wake right up.

I am a very nice and compassionate guy, but if you step on my tail enough times I won't go hide under my bed I will turn into a dragon.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually never said I didn't believe. I am questioning though and that is why I posted. Your last paragraph seems to contradict your first one though.. the whole rhetoric of if you don't believe Jesus rose from the dead there is no point blah blah blah blah Aren't good Christians supposed to spread the word of God? That's a pretty weak attempt there buddy.
Yes you did when you said Jesus was just a "human being", didn't sound to me like you have a personal experience with Jesus that this type of discussion would be fruitful. Remember you started this whole thing from the beginning when you made all these reference to imply Christianity was a stupid and weak person's religion. You started the fight. You can't just say that you believe now when you go with such a toxic angle in the first place. I would have to ask you then, why exactly do you believe if you hold such views and start such fights like that? What does "spreading the word" have to do with this discussion? You don't even know me beyond this discussion.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could Jésus be the reincarnation of Henoch (the one who lived 65 years and was taken with god) from Genesis?
You mean Enoch. Enoch was the first person to be raptured. Elijah was also raptured up. Only two people in the OT were raptured.

Von} I mean I started reading the Hebraic Version of the bible (the only one I had home... which is not according to my christian GF said:
The OT is based on a Hebrew text so I do not understand what you mean by that. Did you actually read it in Hebrew? Do you understand Hebrew?

Von #1 God made humans in his image... yet destroyed them because he couldn't tolerate what they had become (and unfaithful) [/quote said:
Are you talking about the flood? Okay so a flood happened in the past. However, there are deeper issues than that. There are some reports that the Nephilim / Watchers / or 200 Angels rebelled and corrupted the human race with a race of hybrids. These hybrids had to be destroyed by the flood. However, Og, of Bashan was the only Nephilim to survive who latched on to the Ark and the hybrids and Hebrews sparred again at Kadesh Barndea and a further time at the conequest of the land of Canaan as detailed in Joshua. The Hebrew people were victorious against this hybrid race of giants. The last known battle between the hybrid was David vs the hybrid Goliath. Since Goliath was killed there is no further Biblical record of these hybrids, however archeological evidence (i..e aka "ancient aliens") could exist that supports there were some type of weird ancient civilizations in the past to support this idea. For now it's just speculation.

Von} #2 In Noah said:
There is a specific order of names from Adam to Noah. I'll get into it later, but the Hebrew meaning of the names from Adam to Noah, along with their age is sending a special message. I don't have the time to get into this but I'll update or post later what the names mean and that the ages mean. I do believe the ages are literal but also contain a meaning behind it.

Von said:
#3 Eve chapter listening to the Snake... how could she know obediance to God was good if there is no such ''good or evil''.... if there is no good or evil... God or the Snake = the same person so... not bad not good and ''orders'' can't be listened too... since there is no good-bad meaning to consequences to follow hierarchy.
Obey God is good. Disobey God is bad/evil. God said, if you eat of the fruit of knowledge of good and evil then you will surely die. Even if you take that as a neutral statement (i.e not good or evil), there is an action, and a consequence. The consequence is spiritual death (Adam and Eve died spiritually, then eventually died physically as well when they were intended to be immortals on this earth)

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enoch was 7th in the line of Adam, which is God's favorite number, or at least favorite to which to attach significance. Lamech was 7th in the line of Cain, and was evil personified. Enoch not only didn't die, he lived 365 years before not dying, which is not too bad of a deal if you can get it. God was just about to kill everyone except Noah with a flood. It makes sense that he would save Enoch, who seems to have been his buddy, God's favorite human to hang out with.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taoism has a lot of philosophical resemblances to Christianity. Taoists attempt to follow "the way." I think George Lucas stole that concept as 'the force' from Star Wars. The way is like a river of positive energy, living your life well is like flowing on that river. Making poor choices is like trying to swim against that current. In Christianity, Jesus said ' I am the way, the truth, the light." Religions tend to get pissed off when you point out their similarity to other religions, but I still think those similarities are remarkable.

Do you think that all these different religions lead to the same God and it's just a different figurative way we each comprehend it? That's kind of where my though process is now.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a moron.
And you have chitty parents who raised a disrespectful fool who grew up to shame Christians for not "spreading" the word to your expectations.
Unintelligent or disrespectful. Which one are you?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you have chitty parents who raised a disrespectful fool who grew up to shame Christians for not "spreading" the word to your expectations.
Unintelligent or disrespectful. Which one are you?
Yes you are right. That is exactly what I was doing! You were clearly raised a lot better by threatening physical harm to people over internet forums. You must be a real tough guy and sane too! lol STFU now I am done with you.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes you are right. That is exactly what I was doing! You were clearly raised a lot better by threatening physical harm to people over internet forums. You must be a real tough guy and sane too! lol STFU now I am done with you.
You must be a real tough guy telling someone online to stfu.
You're done when i say you'r done.
The bible is full of violence.
You don't read it.
Jesus made a trip to hell to whoop the devils ass.
Go shame your parents leave Christians alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.