Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It hasn't been that bad.

BigBill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No guys this isn't another

'Look at me, I'm so hot I bag all kinds of ass why are you all such pussies' post. I think there are already more of those here than needed but thats just me.

I'm more like most of you reading the tips section. I'm just taking my first steps into the world of becomming a ladykiller. It's only been in the last couple of months that I started coming here and using all the tips and talking to girls and stuff.

I'm not thin, I'm not pretty. I have a crummy job and after my breakup a couple of years ago I had to move back in with my mom so I could have the money I need to go to school full time and pay the (outrageous) child-support I have to pay every month.

Not the greatest dating material right? Well to top it all off I have been a chronic niceguy for my whole life.

SO when I decided on that fateful day that enough was enough. After I had just gotten burned by a stupid girl who had nothnig better to do than try to humiliate my even more I expected it to be tough. I expected rejection, humiliation, frustration, lack of success. But damnit I pictured that sorry little *****e's face and the way she had played me the fool and how that felt, and I saw red. I saw that no matter what I was going to have to go through, no matter how many times I got led on, shot down, ignored, ridiculed ect.. that by god I was going to show that ho, and everyone else, and myself... that I AM BETTER THAN THAT!

SO I started, with my heart pounding and a lump in my throat, to talk to women. At first I was only talking, I never asked them out. I found this site and started reading. I read and read and read. I decided that a new wardrobe would help and I bougth some nice cologne. and I started asking for numbers. I knew the whole time of course that I was going to get throughtly trounced and prolly only get 1 number for every 20 or 30 girls I asked. I would never ask a girl if anyone else was around. I didnt want other people to see my pathetic effort and the denial that would surely come from it.

But you know what? It wasn't that bad. when I finally got up the nerve and started asking sur there were times I got turned down. but more often than not I DIDN'T get turned down. And when I did it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. now, a couple of months into it, the approach doesnt worry me that much. Beleive me, the REAL challenge starts after you get teh number. Rigth now I'm still in a big learning curve there (meaning I don't do so hot!) but if I could learn the approach, i can learn the rest.

So all you fence-sitters out there, I hope you decide to stand up, get off the fence and start playing the game. Use the tips here on this forum and you wont go wrong. Take it from a guy like you...

It's really not that bad!

RockandRoll!

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah eventually every guy in this forum will come into their own.i used to be a fence sitter but now i'm out and about because of this place and i use the knowledge that everyone has provided.everyone in here has the same problem or two as another guy and another guy has an answer for it.its really a cool thing!

DonJoey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually dont believe most of the guys who say they are the "look at me poosy killers"....
I know what you mean too with the lump in your throat and all the negative thoughts, not asking in public etc, it was like reading my own thoughts.
Glad to hear your out there doing it.....and thanks for the realistic post.

BigBill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dudes would be proud

to see me. Man today in class I got 6 phone numbers of pretty girls. It was funny too becuase we are broken into lab groups and Me and two other guys are in one group then ther is like 4 or 5 groups of chicks. I've been flirting lightly with the girls in 2 of the groups and some of them had started coming over to 'ask for help' from my group. I think they were just trying to see if we'd like fall all over them. My groupmates didnt let me down though, we all played it cool, and since all of us happen to be really good at math we came off looking like da ****.

So as we were finishing our lab 30 minutes early and the rest of the class was struggling along one of the guys says 'we should exchange numbers so we can help eachother with the homework.' I said 'screw that we ought to get some of these chick's phone numbers.' they both liked the Idea so I said write your numbers here in the front of my book.'

They did, and I went up to the group of 7-borderline 8's next to us, handed one girl my pen and book, smiled and said 'numbers please.'

2 of them wrote down their numbers right away. the third gave me a slylitytle look and said 'Hey, you just want to get girls' numbers don't you?' I said 'Yep!' and started to take my book back and she goes 'Wait!' and quickly wrote down her number.

Then I walked up to the group of 8-9's in the front of class andsaid 'Ladies, in the interest of free exchange of information between classmates...' and presented them my book, again with a big mischevious smile. the prettiest one, who has been acting the most flirty with us goes 'hmmm... Do you just want our numbers becuase weare girls?' And I said 'Of course not. I want them because youare PRETTY girls!' They all gave the numbers.

Maybe anything comes of that maybe not but damn, I actually asked 2 groups of girls for their numbers, flat out told them that my interest in their numbers had very little to do with the class, and picked up acouple of good wingmen in the deal.

It all comes from the confidence I got by making myself get over my shyness and approach women. those guys and girls in that class think I'm some sort of major pimp with huge balls of steel and no fear of women. 2 moths ago they would have been soooo wrong. Lately, maybe they aren't!

Freestyler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey BigBill! That is some good dj work you did there! Hope I had such a confidence myself! Continue the great job! ( and the motivational topics) C ya around!

Nannu

Don Juan
Reaction score
right on BigBill. You inspire me with the confidence you display.

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dad... you seriously r like the coolest guy I no.

I aplaud you, seriusly If it is at all posible I wana hang out with you 1 time in my life... jsut once! <tear>There is such a lack of role models in this world today... you, you make up the deficate Bill</tear>.

Anyways... thats awsome man, I only wish that more girls newhere near my age hung around the mall... because they go, if even, with there moms adn stuff, it sux, I need some beter places to mack...

CobraGT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BigBill,

You are a smooooooth operator. Now you've just got to remember which number goes with which girl!
Thanks for your background info. When I read your post before, I regarded you only as you are now. Knowing where you started certainly offers myself and others much needed encouragement. Thanks BigBill!

CobraGT

------------------
"If you haven't the strength to impose your own terms upon life, you must accept the terms it offers you." T.S. Eliot

"Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Jazzman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Big Bill.

First I want to thank you for the perspective on "I'm so hot what's wrong with you guys" posts.

Second I want to thank you for being so honest.

Great post Bill.

------------------
Keep yor stick on the ice.
Jazzman

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

medicman739

Don Juan
Reaction score
BigBill said:
No guys this isn't another

'Look at me, I'm so hot I bag all kinds of ass why are you all such pussies' post. I think there are already more of those here than needed but thats just me.

I'm more like most of you reading the tips section. I'm just taking my first steps into the world of becomming a ladykiller. It's only been in the last couple of months that I started coming here and using all the tips and talking to girls and stuff.

I'm not thin, I'm not pretty. I have a crummy job and after my breakup a couple of years ago I had to move back in with my mom so I could have the money I need to go to school full time and pay the (outrageous) child-support I have to pay every month.

Not the greatest dating material right? Well to top it all off I have been a chronic niceguy for my whole life.

SO when I decided on that fateful day that enough was enough. After I had just gotten burned by a stupid girl who had nothnig better to do than try to humiliate my even more I expected it to be tough. I expected rejection, humiliation, frustration, lack of success. But damnit I pictured that sorry little *****e's face and the way she had played me the fool and how that felt, and I saw red. I saw that no matter what I was going to have to go through, no matter how many times I got led on, shot down, ignored, ridiculed ect.. that by god I was going to show that ho, and everyone else, and myself... that I AM BETTER THAN THAT!

SO I started, with my heart pounding and a lump in my throat, to talk to women. At first I was only talking, I never asked them out. I found this site and started reading. I read and read and read. I decided that a new wardrobe would help and I bougth some nice cologne. and I started asking for numbers. I knew the whole time of course that I was going to get throughtly trounced and prolly only get 1 number for every 20 or 30 girls I asked. I would never ask a girl if anyone else was around. I didnt want other people to see my pathetic effort and the denial that would surely come from it.

But you know what? It wasn't that bad. when I finally got up the nerve and started asking sur there were times I got turned down. but more often than not I DIDN'T get turned down. And when I did it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. now, a couple of months into it, the approach doesnt worry me that much. Beleive me, the REAL challenge starts after you get teh number. Rigth now I'm still in a big learning curve there (meaning I don't do so hot!) but if I could learn the approach, i can learn the rest.

So all you fence-sitters out there, I hope you decide to stand up, get off the fence and start playing the game. Use the tips here on this forum and you wont go wrong. Take it from a guy like you...

It's really not that bad!
I can really connect with your post BIG BILL. I have gone thru the very same thing. The divorce ,child support,ETC. I also had a very ****ty self outlook to. Luckly i did just what you did, I pulled up my boot straps and got on with living my life . i stepped back and took a look at my self and realized. That you only get one ticket to ride this rollercoaster called life. You can sit and drowned in self pitty or you can say screw the past and build the life you want. It also wasnt until, I found this site and started reading the advice and the DJ bible.That I realized that it wasnt just me, who was so confused about women and the games they play. I also went back to school and did alot of self reflection. I excepted that one of the reasons my marrige failed was ,that i was a nice guy in the worse way. I did everthing to please her and totally spoiled her. This of course did nothing but make things worse. After I got back in school. I started putting the tips and advise I learned from here and wow what a difference it has made. I have gotten a few numbers and met alot of women while at school.Which has been great. I have not trouble with rejection .I know who I am and what I am about. I also use to have trouble talking with women, because I thought I was not worthy of there attention.I did just what you did bill.I got so tired of the crap and the less then the perfect catch mentality.I just grabbed my balls and started talking with women and cured my fear of them.My way of thinking now is ,if the one i am talking to at the time is not the one for me ,then screw it .The next one will be and there is no shortige of them here.:rockon: :rockon:

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
BigBill said:
I expected rejection, humiliation, frustration, lack of success. But damnit I pictured that sorry little *****e's face and the way she had played me the fool and how that felt, and I saw red.

I saw that no matter what I was going to have to go through, no matter how many times I got led on, shot down, ignored, ridiculed ect.. that by god I was going to show that ho, and everyone else, and myself... that I AM BETTER THAN THAT!
Anyone who has the guts to say this and honor it, is by no stretch of the imagination an afc, and also embodies the heart of a dj. A real man

I'm really starting to feel like this aswell, i've taken so much **** from life and women, that i'm really starting to put my foot down, and the change is amasing.

BigBill said:
But damnit I pictured that sorry little *****e's face and the way she had played me the fool and how that felt, and I saw red.
I think most of us have been there sometime.

Women are like children, give em a bug and they'll pull the wings off. Tell them with enough authority that you've had enough, and they'll listen.