Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

is there something seriously wrong with me?/!!

lamobatsman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i was gonna post on teh NC thread but chose not to.

iv been going out drinking, smoking, screwing around, taking girls on dates and getting numbers but it doesnt work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wasnt even going out with the girl but im jealous and upset i guess. i go on fb to try and see who teh new guy she is seeing and that he is friends with her mates and brother etc.
i guess it just hurts that she treated me differently and didnt like me. i guess im jealous of the new guy who is probabaly screwing her and spending time with her (hes lucky guy)

what do i do??!!!!!!!

Swampcamel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Self-improvement.

If she's rejecting you cause there really is something wrong with you (scrawny, fat, nervous, unsuccessful, not funny, boring), then work on it. If you're there or once you're there, then you can just write her off as a stupid ***** and you won't care cause you love yourself and you're awesome.

That's something that's not mentioned enough on here. LOVE YOURSELF! If there's something you don't love about yourself, change it. Once you love yourself, people will be so immediately attracted to you cause they just want to escape all their self-pitying, alcoholic friends.

lamobatsman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wat is the cure for oneitis? cos trust me seeing other girls doesn workkk

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lamobatsman said:
wat is the cure for oneitis? cos trust me seeing other girls doesn workkk
Oneitis is basically you utilizing all of your energy thinking about this chick and putting her up on a pedestal. You're basically like one of those dogs on Cesar Millan that sits in the house all day with pent up energy who barks like crazy and tears sh!t up because they can't burn that energy off.

You need to burn that energy up. Go to the gym, build something, hang out with your friends, take a class, read a book, watch a movie, do something you always wanted to do. At some point you WILL find another chick that will make you totally forget about your Oneitis.

lamobatsman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im doing all this , well trying to. no other girl is taking my mind of her nor sleeping around is

Swampcamel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have any and all reminders cut out of your life? Take her off Facebook, delete photos off your phone, pack up memory-related items and put it in the dark corner of your basement.

Do you talk positively about this girl with your friends? Don't. If your friends bring her up, tell them that you don't want to talk about her or just change the subject. If you have to talk about her, don't reflect positively about your experience. Think about the frustrating bull****, and be glad that you don't have the stresses of that commitment anymore.

You might feel that's not fair to her memory, but you're conditioning yourself out of an obsession, and it's part of the process.

lamobatsman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Swampcamel said:
Do you have any and all reminders cut out of your life? Take her off Facebook, delete photos off your phone, pack up memory-related items and put it in the dark corner of your basement.

Do you talk positively about this girl with your friends? Don't. If your friends bring her up, tell them that you don't want to talk about her or just change the subject. If you have to talk about her, don't reflect positively about your experience. Think about the frustrating bull****, and be glad that you don't have the stresses of that commitment anymore.

You might feel that's not fair to her memory, but you're conditioning yourself out of an obsession, and it's part of the process.
thnax. but we werent even going out. my friends never bring her up. i try not to but everytimie i go out or meet a nother girl shes in my mind. i find it hard to go clubs in london because she hurt me there.

sportguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
lamobatsman said:
i was gonna post on teh NC thread but chose not to.

iv been going out drinking, smoking, screwing around, taking girls on dates and getting numbers but it doesnt work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wasnt even going out with the girl but im jealous and upset i guess. i go on fb to try and see who teh new guy she is seeing and that he is friends with her mates and brother etc.
i guess it just hurts that she treated me differently and didnt like me. i guess im jealous of the new guy who is probabaly screwing her and spending time with her (hes lucky guy)

what do i do??!!!!!!!
Delete her number, off facebook, block her on facebook, delete/remove anything related to her and don't talk about her.

It's the only way man, the more you think about her, the harder its going to be.

Keep yourself busy too.