Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is prostitution for a hopeless case not considered as shameful as for a normal man?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems that the chi chi movie out now is "The Sessions" (aka "The Surrogate"), which is about a paralyzed 38 y.o. (male) virgin who hires a "sex surrogate" so that he finally gets some action. Of course, in keeping with the preference of the matriarchy, the ho ... excuse me, sex surrogate, is a 49 y.o. woman, who evidently because she has the proper training and attitude, is preferable to a hot coed. (With that said, Helen Hunt is definitely pleasing to the eyes for such a mature woman.)

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2012/10/18/confessions-of-a-sex-surrogate/

Anyway, the movie seems to be touching a social meme that hasn't been repeated since the Cinderellesque "Pretty Woman" - i.e., the non-shameful prostitute hookup (and this one isn't even considered prostitution, since it is psychological "therapy". :p )

This got me thinking that the main reason that this is such a "heartwarming' movie is that it is a hopeless case man - someone so undesirable that no women considers him to even be a man in the game - that is paying for sex - along with the payee being an educated mature woman, which if course, is the type of woman that men should actually be desiring for sex, instead of the attractive young bimbo.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a topic which many of us have an opinion of, unfortunately, some of us may have been brainwashed to believe prostitution is wrong. The criminal side of it, in the form of human trafficking is wrong. A well regulated adult industry gives men far greater choice, and many of us today are time poor. If this movie goes towards opening people's eyes up to what the reality is for many many men, hopefully it can do some good.

BabyFaceComplex

Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason prostitution has a taboo is because women who do it usually do it because they have had hardships of sorts, either drug addiction or childhood abuse, having said that there are 2 ways to look at it, from a social and biological perspective she is giving up her femininity, it can be seen as not socially acceptable to take out the courtesies of courtship and it is also biologically damaging as they become desensitized to intimacy although this depends on the girl it is possible, this view illicits moral disgust.
Or you can view it from a primal perspective where the women is empowered in to having such control over guys and a very high earning potential, to the disdain of men and jealousy of women.

If only the catalyst to what drives most women in to prostitution were positive in the 1st place it would be encouraged to be seen in a different light.
As there are countless positives, although I am not sure I imagine there would be lowered rape, encouragement for incels to earn more which boosts the economy.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point about prostitution again is no different about the one about feminism, its not about women rights but women power.

If men were non dependant on "dates" to release their sexual tension women would lose almost totally the power they have now and Im not talking about the power to reject guys who are two leagues above them at the club, Im talking about this new religion called female superiority where "women are more intelligent,have a higher moral, dont fart etc.)

Most of afcs and ass kisser are like that because they simply lack the opportunity to see a woman naked in their bed blowing their c0ck, while almost all women are used to see men making themselves ridicolous in an attempt to gain validation from them, wheter physical or psychological.

Do you think an average woman would be allowed to behave as an entitled cvnt and ride the c0ck carousel with no conseguences if the average man was allowed to buy sex on demand legally?

Would you think most of men would still put women on a pedestal if they just banged a couple doggy style the day before?

Prostitution is not about women rights since making it illegal its what allows criminal to enslave girls, because with a legal markets no man will go feed the enslavers...all would rely on the legal market, let alone the tax income the state would get and the rights to a sex life for the productive half of the population known as "men".

Legal prostitution would do to women what facebook and cellphones just did to men, force them to compete 24/7 for any tip of attention and validation plus downgrade them to commodities.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MatureDJ said:
This got me thinking that the main reason that this is such a "heartwarming' movie is that it is a hopeless case man - someone so undesirable that no women considers him to even be a man in the game - that is paying for sex - along with the payee being an educated mature woman, which if course, is the type of woman that men should actually be desiring for sex, instead of the attractive young bimbo.
Interesting. In the real world, "hopeless case" men who resort to prostitutes are the subject of scorn and ridicule if not pity. They are losers who can't or won't put in the effort to seduce even an average looking woman. In a way they give prostitution and "sex tourism" a bad name if that makes any sense at all. I think this type of man gets a lot less respect than the PUA who occasionally pays for it because, for the PUA it's a matter of hey, what the heck why not. Just needed a quickie and had the cash.

Of course in a movie the man can be as sweet as Steve Carrell in The 40 Year Old Virgin and everyone goes "awww." (Plus that was played for laughs.) In real life this kind of man is suspect. So I believe that it's considered more shameful for a "hopeless case" in real life, because the man cannot "get some" in the eyes of women. (You can look at it two ways: He truly is a hopeless and can't get any; or, he's not operating within the female paradigm and just wants straight up sex for cash. Of course, we in the Community know sex can be had for a far cheaper cost to the wallet and psyche, and that the "hopeless case" just hasn't shed his AFC ways.)

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting hot, young girls to drop their panties for you is an ego boost that prostitution can't substitute. It makes you feel like you're being rewarded for your efforts in self improvement (get a better body, get more attention, get a better job, get more attention, and so on). Everything has a price and for a lot of guys hiring a prostitute would actually be cheaper, but it's a point of pride.

Taken one step further, how is a trophy wife any different from a prostitute, particularly if she's only there under guise of 'love' and doesn't care about the guy at all?

In the case you mentioned, why not? Since he may be incapable of getting attractive women by other means, sure. Although you'd be surprised what kind of men with deformities can attract women. There's a guy (I forgot his name) who has no arms or legs; he was born that way. He does a lot of public speaking about happiness, life, chasing dreams, etc. He has a pretty cool personality and his own form of game. I saw a video of him presenting to a class of high school girls and they were all in tears. He's been on plenty of shows and is now married to a 'normal' girl. So, it's really not an excuse.

SSBS

Don Juan
Reaction score
muscleman said:
Getting hot, young girls to drop their panties for you is an ego boost that prostitution can't substitute. It makes you feel like you're being rewarded for your efforts in self improvement (get a better body, get more attention, get a better job, get more attention, and so on). Everything has a price and for a lot of guys hiring a prostitute would actually be cheaper, but it's a point of pride.
You're 29. You should be able to get women from 18 + with no problems at that age.

Wait a while though. In 6 / 7 years time, you might still look young (I did) and was able to pull 21, 22, 23 year olds all the time, but I got blown off more than once when I disclosed my actual age (36 at the time)

Now I'm in my early 40's, and it's just not the same. It's not going to get any better as I get older. My ability to talk a 18-22 year old hot chick into bed is an uphill battle to say the least.

Not impossible, but let's be real here. No normal 18-22 year old wants to hook up with a guy in his 40's. Unless you enjoy girls with daddy issues...which I don't.

There just comes a point in time when you run out of options. I don't feel like I am there yet, but I know it's close. There will be a day when the only way I can get a young, hot woman into bed is going to be by opening my wallet.

That's life.